[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I wonder where he went.. kept saying time pass by so fast.. haha, must be having a great time.. at first i was thinking, cannot be go harvest gogumas right? Lol.. but doesnt look like it. Anyway, whatever it is, i hope he had a great day and continued to be loved by everyone not only for today but on every single day... 

• Like 1

I'm curious since Tiffany had followed Yonghwa in IG, will she greet him via IG? :D

maybe like yong seobang. how r u??? got date with hyunnie or not. something like that.

Did he followed back Tiffany already?  If he didn't follow back, Tiffany will be offended

I don't think he has followed her back yet, because if he does they will be flooded with comments

• Like 2

I am so busy... but I can't let this day pass without greeting the other half of our OTP..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG YONG HWA!!!!!:D

We love you to the moon and back! And we'll continue to wait for you and Hyunnie's revelation :)

P.S. Gogumas... hello.. continue to post and I'll continue to lurk until I have the time to be active again :) Your posts make my tiring days so easy and happy! Love ya all! 

Edited by zarahemla
  • Like 8

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Our leader Jung is so hardworking.hardly a day to rest even for his bday.truly an inspiration for us young.hats off.

Guest dandeliongoguma

Happy Birthday to our  inspirational Yoong. 

Wish you all the happiness in the world  :) .

Bday boy so busy... hard working namja

Spending his time from one airport to another airport. Pursue his goal :) hope He always healthy and managed to grab his aspiration. Fighting Yong2!!!

You said that you not brave as before anymore... we understand :) because so many things on ur shoulder need to be prioritized and have to be responsible for... Just take slowly... someday at the right time surely u can say what you want to say :) 

Be Happy uri Yong2 :wub:

• Like 3

JJ Lin and Fans Celebrate Jung Yong-hwa 27th Birthday in Taiwan

062201-e1434931714895.jpg

JJ Lin and Fans Celebrate Jung Yong-hwa 27th Birthday in Taiwan

Singer Song-writer Jung Yong-hwa was celebrated by his friends and a number of fans!

On June 20, Jung Yong-hwa held a solo concert at Tianmu Stadium in Taipei, Taiwan. On the day of the show, “One Fine Day”, which was two days before his birthday, he was celebrated by a number of Taiwanese fans.

The fans prepared a few events for their singer. Alongside having a celebratory banner ad on the city buses, they celebrated his birthday by occupying all 4,000 seats in the arena. They also performed a surprise event with placards during the concert, sending a supportive message to the singer, and even wore Simpson masks, which is one of his favorite characters.

062201-1-e1434931725685.jpg

The best, however, was the unexpected appearance of JJ Lin, who is a good friend of Jung and who collaborated with him on “Checkmate”. The Singaporean singer song-writer showed up on the stage by singing a birthday song in Korean and holding a cake, which showed their good friendship.

Jung Yong-hwa seemed surprised. Although he said that he had no idea about the surprise event, he soon expressed his appreciation by thanking the fans and his friend repeatedly in Korean, Chinese and English.

The heat from his Taiwanese show was followed by another event in Korea. Korean fans supported Jung Yong-hwa by holding a surprise birthday for him on June 21. Held at White Hall Gallery in Seocho-gu of Seoul, he and his fans spent unforgettable time together with various events such as “Keyword Talk”, “Discovering Jung Yong-hwa’s Brain Structure” and “Q&A Session”.

Meanwhile, Jung Yong-hwa will hold a national concert in Seoul. The show, entitled “One More Fine Day”, will take place at for two days on July 18 and 19 at Olympic Hall, Olympic Park in Bangyi-dong, Seoul.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photo by FNC Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

Credit: getitk

[Photo/Video] 150620 Jung YongHwa 'One Fine Day' Live in Taiwan [93P]

LINK

CIHN5llUkAExBlp.jpg

• Like 3

SNSD know their crafts in classy pictorial for 'The Celebrity'

12-vert.jpg

We are informed that SNSD are going to be featured in the July issue of 'The Celebrity' magazine.

In this issue as well, the girls get to reveal their real dreams or likely the things and career each members want to pursue aside from being singers. In their solo pictorials, we get a clear impressions on what these are.

For instance,  SONEs could easily tell that it has been a dream for Tiffany to be a fashion designer. Yuri has a knock of becoming a swimmer and Seohyun a ballerina. SNSD members, despite of their successful career as a singers, still have other ambitions they want to fulfill.

It's going to be an interesting read so grab a copy of their 'The Celebrity' issue. Solo cuts below:

Read more at dkpopnews

• Like 2

love seohyun photo in celebrity July 2015

her image there obviously impressive far a lot than other members - in my opinion.

goddness feeling!

Wow... KwangSoo and Yuri in the same team... can't wait to see KwangSoo reaction now that Yuri has a boyfriend now.  Too bad, our SeoHyun is not with Gary's team.   Still wishing that RM's SNSD special episode will be visited by Idol Ace himself ^_^

Edited by Tracer1
  • Like 1