[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

annyeong chinguu! It's long time no see. I hope everyone is well. Lately, our couple drop so much hints for us. Let's pray for their happiness. I hope they will find their way to each other embraces. Keep strong and let's spread the love. Hm, lately in IG there's so much lurker outside our circle. They also leave a spiteful comment. First of all I'm little bit upset when I saw their action. but. I try to take it into positive way. It means we are the superstar. because they need to stalk us. even though we're sapzzing in our circle.

Ah, I want to ask if anyone have LJ account and befriend with lady Lia? Can I borrow your account to read her fanfic the locked one and not? I really need to borrow it ASAP. Because lately I'm missing YS so much, especially if I saw their hints. So, if anyone have an account into LJ and kind enough to lend me your account please contact me soon. at my twitter or IG @ Firacardosh. Thank you so much chinguu. Have a nice day, and don't forget to pray for our beloved YongSeo. Keep the faith guys!

• Like 2