https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=floNURer1JE&feature=youtu.be

151230 SNSD- PARTY(WINTER VER) & LION HEART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkyheb5xaZ4&feature=youtu.be

151230 KIM CHANG WAN BAND & YONGHWA

151230 KIM CHANG WAN BAND & SEOHYUN -Memory Bellow The Window

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBerQ8BNQoE&feature=youtu.be

20151230 Kim Changwan's band Yonghwa Baekhyun Xiumin Suho Seohyun

KBS 360 Camera 

She was probably apologizing for forgetting the lyrics...lalalananana lol... Kenchana hyun~~ U did a great job.. Our OTP jang~~

CN_FANCLUB ‏@CN_FANCLUB  
2015 KBS 가요대축제 현장에서, TV 앞에서 함께해준 우리 BOICE 여러분 감사합니당 내일 2015년의 마지막도 #씨엔블루 #CNBLUE 와 함께해요

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

151230 FANCAM KBS GD ENDING 1

:wub:wow JONGHYUN & YOONA.. JUNGSHIN CHINGOO STAY CLOSER TO URI HYUN. PROTECT HIS SIL.:wub::wub:. CNSD MOMENTS..THANKS HYUN'S UNNIE...ALWAYS STAY BY HER SIDE..COMFORTED HYUN. 4:23 YS SINGING TOGETHER.. :wub:

Embedded image permalink

151230 FANCAM KBS GD ENDING 2

I am happy to see YongSeo moments again but my heart was hurt when I was browsing through some k-pop news for more articles about the festival and came across accusations that cnblue is jealous of Girl's Day and that's why they threw away the signed CDs.
Also claiming that just like when cnblue was a hit and Girl's Day was nobody, now the roles are reversed. 

• Like 3

Seohyun & Victoria join Leeteuk, Jong Kook & Lee Hyun Moo as emcees for 30th Golden Disk Awards on 20&21 Jan '16 in China

allkpop ‏@allkpop 
Seohyun and Victoria are the female MCs for the '30th Golden Disk Awards'

Embedded image permalink

The upcoming '30th Golden Disk Awards' isn't going to be a sausage fest of MCs after all. Joining Super Junior's Leeteuk, Kim Jong Kook and Jun Hyun Moo are Girls' Generation's Seohyun and f(x)'s Victoria!

Golden Disk's side announced the news on December 31, confirming their 5 MCs. The two-day awards ceremony for both digital and physical sales will take place in Shenzhen, China.

They added, "We picked the MCs by looking at hosting skills, whether they are known in China, and their language skills. The results were Jun Hyun Moo, 'Hallyu King' Kim Jong Kook and Super Junior's oldest hyung Leeteuk, for the second year in a row."

The rep explained,"The female MCs, Seohyun and Victoria were chosen because they are the female singers who are most known in China."

The '30th Golden Disk Awards' will take place in Shenzhen, China's 'Bay Sports Center Stadium' on January 20 and 21, and will broadcast in both Korea and China.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/seohyun-and-victoria-are-the-female-mcs-for-the-30th-golden-disk-awards

its so funny that their members are very close yet Yongseo seems to be stranger...hmmmmmm.... ninjas!

P.S Wow! A jongyoon moment! On the fancam I think Jonghyun was walking aimlessly to the stage then his hand touch the behind of Yoona then she overreacted making Jonghyun flustered. I think he was apologizing saying it was a mistake thats why he keeps on going to Yoona.

• Like 5

Yonghwa & Taeyeon will film "Please Take Care Of My Refridgerator" China Ver.  in Jan 

allkpop ‏@allkpop
Yonghwa to appear on 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' with Taeyeon

Embedded image permalink

CNBLUE's Yonghwa is the next Korean celebrity to film 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' in China.

A broadcast insider revealed on December 31 that Yonghwa received an offer to feature on the Chinese version of the show alongside Girls' Generation's Taeyeon. The producers of the show asked viewers which Korean idols they'd like to see, and Taeyeon and Yonghwa were at the top of the list.

Both Yonghwa and Taeyeon will be filming in early January. Aren't you curious what's in their fridges?

Stay tuned for updates!

@bokyo28 yup yup you are right.. hehe funny. byuntae jonghyun. he tried to explain but yoona kept laughing hehe

BOICE Magazine Vol.4 

AWWWW YONG....

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

cr @GrlyGirlie 

Embedded image permalink

Q: Currently, what is one thing you want most? YH: Time 

Embedded image permalink

What is one thing you'll always bring with you when you are abroad? A: Sunglasses

Embedded image permalink

Q: what is your favorite season? A: winter

Embedded image permalink

Q: what would u do if your wife cooks food that is awful? YH: I would get used to it eventually

cr    ‏@flyfurryfly   photo cr @mossye2003 

CNBLUE is expected to attend 30th Golden Disk Awards in Shenzhen, China (for Album) on Jan 21

Embedded image permalink

via CNBYonghwa

151231 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM&WEIBO UPDATE 

The last afternoon Nap for 2015

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

[Trans] the last afternoon nap of 2015 via lyuublue

[Eng Trans] See you at Gayo Daejaejun  #Somebodyhelpme

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

by astrodice0130  

VanVann ‏@VaNoRy  
Hyun Jinyoung(44) a singer/dancer/rapper, known for being the 1st Korean musician to introduce hiphop music to Korea.  the 1st SM Ent.'s musician in 1990

Hyun Jiyoung follows everyone from Soshi 

52 minutes ago, luvys said:

151231 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM&WEIBO UPDATE 

The last afternoon Nap for 2015

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

[Trans] the last afternoon nap of 2015 via lyuublue

[Eng Trans] See you at Gayo Daechukjae  #Somebodyhelpme

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

by astrodice0130  

VanVann ‏@VaNoRy  
Hyun Jinyoung(44) a singer/dancer/rapper, known for being the 1st Korean musician to introduce hiphop music to Korea.  the 1st SM Ent.'s musician in 1990

Hyun Jiyoung follows everyone from Soshi 

guys!!!!! you better runnn.. yonghwa!!!! you run fats cause hyun will so angry:o:mellow: even gogumas:angry::(:crazy::huh::tears: why you are there..  jeongmall ..yong!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

SORRY GUYS I CAN'T STOP SPAZZING.. :wub:THANKS GOGUMA FOR NICE SCREENCAP & GIF

via WGM YongSeo ‏@wgmyongseo2

Can't stop me now now now... via @phokar 

cr MIYUKI YS2010211

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

WGM YongSeo ‏@wgmyongseo2  
In a sea people, we can have our own little duet 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink 

151230 FANCAM  KBS Gayo opening :wub:

151231 MBC GAYO DAEJEJEON

Embedded image permalink

cr hyun_and_dubu 

2015 MBC Gayo Daejaejun "Everyday With You" (Reply 1988 OST) - CNBLUE

MBC예능연구소 ‏@MBC_entertain 
151231 #2015MBC가요대제전 #씨엔블루
씨엔블루와 2016년도 함께 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

151231 2015 MBC 가요대제전/Gayo Daejejeon - SNSD Won 'HunanTV Best Popular Artist Award'

http://www.weibo.com/5136904671/Db0o1nOKp?sudaref=t.co

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

151231 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM UPDATE

fishyy ‏@lyuublue 
[Trans] is everyone having a good last closure!??????

[Trans] stage soon~~~ with senunnie via ‏@lyuublue