[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@valsava~~

Thank you very much for sharing the clips. WOW!  They look so good. Love the music!  Why didn't I watch this movie earlier? LOL

​@quercusl,  Hi, If you never seen the movie watch it I love it I even bought it a few years back and added it to my personal collection.. I also love the music in that movie here' the link to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhwCnL7Tv-Q

Also the sound track link

I'm not one to really pay attention to the music in drama but this one and 2046 the music is what captivated me into watching and love both stories..  hope My love Eun Dong has music that just immediately just grabs your attention and keep you focused on the OTP  like these two did.. 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

LOL, I'm glad that PD/ExecPD etc. mystery was solved, I like them both anyway.:) 

@salijoo, @valsava, thank you for sharing the videos, I simply adore this Yumeji theme and absolutely need it for the third teaser, I hope they'll use it.

But you know, I don't think the teasers will have a connection whatsoever to the drama, I mean plot-wise, I think they were chosen only as representative of the notions of love that will be shown, the long-lasting and fateful love for TIan Mi Mi and the impossible love, the love that cannot be for In the Mood for Love, so I'd say that the teasers are related to the drama more on an abstract (metaphysical if you wish) than practical level. So I doubt if we'll get to see similar characters and/or similar scenes in the drama.  

(or maybe I'm wrongxD)

LOL, I'm glad that PD/ExecPD etc. mystery was solved, I like them both anyway.:) 

@salijoo, @valsava, thank you for sharing the videos, I simply adore this Yumeji theme and absolutely need it for the third teaser, I hope they'll use it.

But you know, I don't think the teasers will have a connection whatsoever to the drama, I mean plot-wise, I think they were chosen only as representative of the notions of love that will be shown, the long-lasting and fateful love for TIan Mi Mi and the impossible love, the love that cannot be for In the Mood for Love, so I'd say that the teasers are related to the drama more on an abstract (metaphysical if you wish) than practical level.     

(or maybe I'm wrongxD)

@meelis No you're not wrong. It is exactly in that spirit that MLE production team is working with. Remember CP SWS's 2nd journal entry on how they created teaser #2? They have looked at many movies, classics, for references and finally chose Tian Mi Mi for just that one scene to recreate that's just for the purpose of promoting MLE's OTP's fateful encounter, and basically their fateful relationship. 

But you know, I don't think the teasers will have a connection whatsoever to the drama, I mean plot-wise, I think they were chosen only as representative of the notions of love that will be shown, the long-lasting and fateful love for TIan Mi Mi and the impossible love, the love that cannot be for In the Mood for Love, so I'd say that the teasers are related to the drama more on an abstract (metaphysical if you wish) than practical level.     

(or maybe I'm wrongxD)

​@meelis,  This is what also had me some what confused and correct I didn't see the connection but if our OTP can show those emotional feels as the leads in ITMFL then I'll be like a school girl with cotton candy watching this drama if this drama just get us in the territory of some of that emotion all will be well in the Eun Dong world..     

Guest meelis

​@meelis,  This is what also had me some what confused and correct I didn't see the connection but if our OTP can show those emotional feels as the leads in ITMFL then I'll be like a school girl with cotton candy watching this drama if this drama just get us in the territory of some of that emotion all will be well in the Eun Dong world..     

AMEN!​ (I want nothing more from this drama)

@jadecloud, IKR, but we have unintentionally and involuntarily drawn the conclusion that we'll see the same scenes in the drama and/or that the drama characters will be similar to the movies characters (well, we wish:P

@salijoo, sure, it sounds logical, for the drama itself only The Great Gatsby was mentioned (so if she was inspired by another work for the drama plot, that was TGG).

im scared about the synopsis , i want that ED has many scene with EH ( when he will be a top star) , not only at the end , please , after she feels that the story like her love story , what do you think guys about what ED can do ????............

@jadecloud, Thank you for the translation of the blog. Your writing is so good that I really enjoy reading it.

@salijoo, @QuercusL, and  @valsava, Thank you for the videos and the informations.

@meelis, I agree with you. The teasers may only relate to the drama on an abstract level and we may not actually see those scenes in the drama. It means the production team is doing extra work for teasers, not just extracting scenes from the drama itself. The main leads (JJM and KSR) are like playing not just one drama, but three different works. Wow, they really make a lot of efforts in pormotion. I wonder whether this is a common practice for jtbc or drmahouse.

It suddenly occurs to me, how about the first teaser, the press conference of Ji Eun Ho? Is it an actual scene from the drama?

@lyfuym, It's quite common for cable dramas, the first teasers aren't part of the drama itself. LOL, the CAALS & ITMFL teasers won't be in the drama, they have nothing to do with it, thought it was already clear. [But from what I've remembered with other cable dramas, here they actually did quite of extra work even more if the press con won't be part of the drama, which I think it won't as the reporters adressed him as Joo Jin-mo!]

In order to get a glimpse of what will be the drama itself you have to wait for the first trailer. There is less than three weeks left until the premiere. I can bet my fortune that we'll have the posters this Monday. As for the teasers, it depends on the production, I think here we have one or even two (less likely) teasers left before the trailer. 

That said, the flashbacks in the Teaser 1 and the two lovey-dovey scenes between BaekYoon Couple shown in the second teaser will be most likely in the drama but THAT WILL BE ALL.

These teasers just show the MLE production team's creativity. Love the fact that they are making great efforts in promoting MLE. And I agree with all of you that they won't be part of the drama. They are just themes, used for artistic purposes. Somehow a metaphor to Eun Ho and Eun Dong's love and a love letter to these classic movies.

Hey! MLE folks, I've noticed that it was difficult for navigating in a forum (even more for looking at old informations) so I decided to open a sort of Mini MLE Soompi Directory where we can find all the goodies organized. It's still under construction.

------ http://eundongah.tumblr.com/ ------

​Thank you for arranging infos of the drama for us @salijoo So great! Oh I've checked the drama's profile. Should add one point, Kim Jae Hong is also MLE's PD :D

Tomorrow soompi will launch new forum. Can't wait to see the new front page of our drama haha. 

In order to get a glimpse of what will be the drama itself you have to wait for the first trailer. There is less than three weeks left until the premiere. I can bet my fortune that we'll have the posters this Monday. As for the teasers, it depends on the production, I think here we have one or even two (less likely) teasers left before the trailer. 

That said, the flashbacks in the Teaser 1 and the two lovey-dovey scenes between BaekYoon Couple shown in the second teaser will be most likely in the drama but THAT WILL BE ALL.

​Ha here's my opinion on the drama's promotion

-- Next week they may release Baek Sung-hyun  Kim Tae-hoon 's articles

Next Friday teaser of In Mood For Love concept

--The week after next:  Posters, video of shooting posters, first trailer on Friday

--The third week: Two or three trailers, BTS pictures, all characters introduction 

​Ha here's my opinion on the drama's promotion

-- Next week they may release Baek Sung-hyun  Kim Tae-hoon 's articles

Next Friday teaser of In Mood For Love concept

--The week after next:  Posters, video of shooting posters, first trailer on Friday

--The third week: Two or three trailers, BTS pictures, all characters introduction 

Hmm...interesting 'predictions'. 

@salijoo What may I ask is 'your fortune'? LOL. Better grab it tight or you may lose it all in one 'bet'. LOL. Just kidding :) What I'm trying to say is that jtbc or any broadcaster for that matter, is as unpredictable as the weather. But, 'forecasts' (yes, pun fully intended here...hehe) are made by many anyway.

So, let me join in as well...

For teaser #3, I think the production team may still be looking at Maggie Cheung, seeing that there is a fascination with her works, and the classics she's been a part of. As CP SWS wrote in his journal entry #2, the team is now looking at what classic to reference and which scene from it, to recreate or reproduce for teaser #3.

I think the movie classic they're likely to look at is Sausalito(2000) - a movie about 'true love' 'fate' 'undying love' 'love-breakup-reunion'....and such other notions of 'predestined fate' that MLE is all about. In Sausalito vs MLE, Maggie Cheung is a single mother with a kid, and I believe in MLE, Kim Sa Rang will be married and later become divorced for some reason; while Leon Lai is a talented internet mogul from HK vs Joo Jin Mo who will be a talented top actor from SK. Further more, while Sausalito is not as awesome or 'classic' as CAALS or ITMFL, it is still a pretty awesome movie (at least to me. I guess as long as there's Maggie Cheung, I'm sold). 

s6bHwAh.jpg

mQhnSJe.jpg

FqdLnhb.jpg

4RJet4T.jpg

CR: Google and IMBD.

Here's the very touching 'love story' of Sausalito sung by Leon Lai himself, with wonderful snippets from the movie. 

If you'd like to watch it...(I don't see any engsubbed version)...a HK(Canto) version...

@salijoo, thank you for the explnation. Cable TV in Korea really take promotion of drama seriously. I wonder whether different producers take care of different work. The producer SWS who wrote the blog is in charge of making teasers.

@jadecloud, when you said the 3rd teaser, you were actually talking about the 4th teaser, am I right? We have seen the 1st teaser of press confernce and the 2nd teaser with the concept of Tian Mi Mi so far. And we already know there will be another teaser with the concept of In the Mood for Love since we have seen the picture of it. All of these movies starred Maggie Cheung. The only difference is the male leads which were Leon Lai and Tony Wai respectively. Did you take the male actors into consideration when you chose the movies? LOL...

In case someone forgot the picture with the concept of ITMFL, here is the pairing picture made by @jei_jem:

I just read the Chinese translation of the poster on the bus from the Joo Jin Mo Magic Castle. The key informations are:

• JTBC will deliver your message for you to your first lover you are looking for or someone you are currently in love.
  • Leave your message with about 20 characters for your lover and we will draw 20 winners with gifts of posters on the bus and dinner coupons for 2 persons.
  • The event will take place from 5/7 to 5/17.
  • The winners will be announced on 5/18 and should reply by 5/19 to avoid cancellation.

I wonder whether jtbc will hold a special event for the winner drawing.

@lucy13880, you may add this event to your expectation of the  schedule.  LOL

Archived