[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

BTW, how would you interpret this paragraph from Hancinema's article O.o:

"Kim Sa-rang plays Jeong-eun, a beautiful ghostwriter. She writes Ji Eun-ho's (Joo Jin-mo) autobiography and is touched by the story of his first love. She helps him find the first love and faces the secrets in Pandora's Box."

​I am confused! salijoo what do you think?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

Thanks, lucy! So these KSR stills aren't from yesterday's teaser shooting?

The 10s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong are actually very cute together.:)

I have my own theory about the confusing paragraph (that in the beginning she will appear as a ghostwriter with a different name and changed looks and he won't know that she is the first love he's talking about), but I won't speculate too much about this now, waiting for some more info.;)

Are 20s HS and ED on the above pic?

Yes meelis the article mentioned those are pics on April 9th.

About the confusing info the article gave, if Eun Ho didn't know she was his first love actually but why she pretended to find lover for him?

Should wait for more info.

Is there JJM in this pic?

Guest meelis

lucy, I don't know, it could be him, but can't tell for sure from this distance, it depends if the girl is Yoon So Hee or Kim Sa Rang.xD

EDIT: But thinking of it, most probably they're the 20s HS and ED, remember there was a pic some time ago of Baek Sung Hyun outside a cafe? I guess it's a continuation of that scene.  

BTW, how would you interpret this paragraph from Hancinema's article O.o:

"Kim Sa-rang plays Jeong-eun, a beautiful ghostwriter. She writes Ji Eun-ho's (Joo Jin-mo) autobiography and is touched by the story of his first love. She helps him find the first love and faces the secrets in Pandora's Box."

​Maybe she has amnesia because of an accident or something traumatic and in the end she'll realize she was looking for herself all along :P

​No meelis KSR first shooted on April 15th.  JJM started shooting yesterday.(Maybe LOL)

​Thanks for the pics! ugh that 2nd photo has so much photoshop.

So it's 1 month more to go, right? can't wait for the teasers.

^ Could that scene in the cafe be where Eun Dong was interviewing Hyun Soo for his autobiography? 

The 10s Eun Dong looks sooo young.. how old is she supposed to be? She looks twelve to me. Lol

But they look really cute though.. Park Jin Young, the GOT7 kid is cute.... I'm loving the cast so far..

The 10s Eun Dong looks sooo young.. how old is she supposed to be? She looks twelve to me. Lol

But they look really cute though.. Park Jin Young, the GOT7 kid is cute.... I'm loving the cast so far..

​Actually the little actress is 13 years old, haha.

Her profile ——》 Lee Ja-in

Guest meelis

​Maybe she has amnesia because of an accident or something traumatic and in the end she'll realize she was looking for herself all along :P

Actually, this is plausible... (there'll be a car accident anyway, which will leave her husband paralyzed.)​

Guest meelis

​I knew it. She really looks like.. Haha. PJY, Jr. is 20 years old, so there's a huge age gap betweeen Hyun Soo and Eun Dong... 

​jei_em, actually, he'll be 17 in the drama, so maybe they'll have like 3 to 5 years age gap with Eun Dong?

​Ha but his role should be 17 years old.

​jei_em, actually, he'll be 17 in the drama, so maybe they'll have like 3 to 5 years age gap with Eun Dong?

​He could pass up as 17, :) Oh I forgot he's the teenage Hyun Soo, lol.. So yeah he could really be her oppa.. I agree probably 3-5 years older.. to establish their sort of brother-sister relationship...He could be like Eun Dong's protector or something..

​He could pass up as 17, :) Oh I forgot he's the teenage Hyun Soo, lol.. So yeah he could really be her oppa.. I agree probably 3-5 years older.. to establish their sort of brother-sister relationship...He could be like Eun Dong's protector or something..

​Yes a rebel but Eun Dong's protector, only Eun Dong's.

So when he grows up he can't forget her.

​Thanks for the pics! ugh that 2nd photo has so much photoshop.

So it's 1 month more to go, right? can't wait for the teasers.

​This is a highly likely scenario. Either amnesia or perhaps just having ED use an english name, like the K's usually do after returning home from abroad LOL

Actually, this is plausible... (there'll be a car accident anyway, which will leave her husband paralyzed.)​

​What husband? You mean ED is not single?

Hmm...looks like I've got a lot to catch up on. First Loves seem to be a very impt subject matter with kwriters...Anyway, this drama and this pairing certainly look enticing :)

qPddxCX.png

CR:Baidu MLE

Archived