[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

heyhoo my second family! (can't I say that, chinggu?)

i've been reading all the rumor's updates from when it first started from the IG ( yes, I got little shock) and went here, yes I'm human. but i choose to be quite at first to observe and after reading your discussions its true we cannot judge something over some vague information before its clear, but as a shipper some of our reaction its understandable. what i'm trying to say is, please calm shipper, for whatever the situation later please do not doubt uri jjong and uri yura, they're strong, they're fine. we know it right? and i believe us too :) stay calm jjongAholic.

as ms. @miss_ara stated she want to do throwback thing. so this is my story. at first i'm not into in WGM, but I got one moment of them that really strike to my heart and started to search all about them and finally got into this thread, joining my new family and meeting all of you. that moment is when ahyong trying to save jjong RC car with hairdryer when look at how jjong responded is very beautiful and got me ♥

and if somebody kinda forget what jjongAh meant to us in this thread probably this beautiful FMV's which made by ricericerice can help us to be together again and fell in love all over again with them, enjoy ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL7cgyB2QnY

• Like 12

Gud nite chinggus..

coz my limited talents, all i can do just shared here from others creatures...especially from owndaddy...

There is something in the way he look at her..even im the one who just watch it on screen feel the electric shock...

• Like 10

Guest minaret

I love love the mv posted by @cochoyahoo27 Thank you. I cry tears of joy by watching it. Memories my precious memories. Thank You Thank You. Though i have many scenes that i like in each episodes especially the Ulsan trip but i always look at small details between them. I like how Ahyoungie brought the pecan pie-his favourite and Jjong was shocked. I wonder who gave out the info. And she cooked for him and the entire cast of his drama. Not confident enough with her cooking but she trooper it for his sake. I like how Jjong was attentive enough to always listen to every words and will do something for her. Finding out more about her through the internet and actually went to extra miles to learn about her activities and schedule ( Lee seunggi as ideal type, Ahyoungie walked on a runaway for hanbok fashion week,shooting cf). He will not do that only for the sake of showing. Bless their hearts and soul. May God always keep them in safest place and make them be happy and healthy always."Life is like a camera. Just focus on what's important. Capture the good times. Develop from the negatives and if things don't work out..just take another shot"

Edited by minaret

Ep 5

After honeymoon they got their own house..at mbc building..at first i also feel wrong about the house..this a rooftop house..

tumblr_nqbd8i2Ajk1rgllpdo1_400.png

look at their reaction cute right..

412fbf2c41cdfe593756b9d200eb44e5.jpg

Credit to pic owner

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 10

ep 7

so innocent yura, even the thumbs meeting she also think that is holding hand during to Hyeri mission

tumblr_nqbxgmEXla1rgllpdo1_540.png

when jong don't want to watch 4D but he agree only because of ah young

tumblr_nqbxhp8wuO1rgllpdo1_540.png

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 4

ep 7

their first sweet called :w00t:

tumblr_nqbxjcpqjX1rgllpdo1_540.pngtumblr_nqbxkb7Eyx1rgllpdo1_540.png

and ah young make breakfast for her nampyeon..

ep-7_92.jpg?w=529&h=298

credit to jung yuri

he bought her a beef..when he filmed a movie,that time i think jong start to like ah young,..because he remember ah young at workplace.

tumblr_nqbym8nUhi1rgllpdo1_540.png

lastly even though the ramyeon is salty he still thankful

tumblr_nqbxo5o7pm1rgllpdo1_540.png

• Like 10

Guest indri_emon

Hellooooooo!!!!! Am back!!!!!! Finally!!! Why is hard to log in??! I still don't understand with new soompi :( am starting to counting until july 6th, girls day comeback is july 6th, right???