[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hello everyone.

Hope you are doing fine! Sorry, I've been away for so long because of apartment hunting. Bf and I finally bought our very own apartment! YAY! (with apple trees garden!!!) :D

Anywyas....

I haven't backread that much, but I know about the so called rumor. It's sad to see that so many have been affected deeply about it and made the thread so uncomfortable. We are still not sure whether or not our Jjong is in that place or not. There are many who are called Hong Jong Hyun, and again.. no pictures to prove anything. It's REALLY odd that NO ONE has taken a picture of them together, especially when we live in a world where almost everyone has a mobile phone with them 24/7.

I just hope people can relax about it. I know that Nana is a sensitive topic for all, but please don't make a big deal out of nothing. (and yeah.. no articles about it btw!!! )

That being said, SOOMPI IS AN OPEN FORUM - meaning that everyone is allowed to share whatever they want. As a family in this thread, we remind each other to not spread false rumors so we are mindful about what we write. This is a place where international fans share information about Jjong and Ahyoung; a place where we all can have fun and support them. As long as we give credit to the materials we find on the internet regarding our couple and don't write harmful stuff about them, then no one can come here and demand that we should stop writing this and stop writing that.

Go ahead and fill the thread with love, rants, insightful posts, graphics and funny jokes like we used to :)

Edited by Guest

See their smile in first meeting..awkward..hehe but it make me more strong to watch them..because i like jong's personality..handsome is number one of course..

yoora-hong-jong-hyun-first-meeting.jpg?w

credit to pic owner

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

Oh btw.. if I ever see Jjong or Ahyoung (or Jjong AND Ahyoung) in real life, the first thing I'm gonna do is to take a darn picture of eeeeem... geez!!!!

this is how you should do it: take the phone out of your pocket and take a picture of them. do whatever later on. pictures of your idol(s): success!

this is how you should NOT do it: take the phone out of your pocket and write on Instagram/Twitter that you have seen them in place XXX,  but oh.. you don't have pictures because by the time you are done writing this lame message, they are already gone. making the shippers and fans go crazy: success!

Guest Sapphire672

Hi everyone..I am new here and have been following this forum for a long time . After reading this news from HJH instagram I decided to sign up and share the disappointing news.

Someone by the name of diana confirmed seeing HJH at the beach in Thailand with a lady but she is not nana....They were both wearing face masks and she suspect it is his long time girlfriend when he was a rookie actor. Again there is no proof yet.

Go check out his instagram. I am broken hearted and was feeling numb after reading it. 

@sapphire672_stv welcome to the thread. It's a shame that you have to dedicate your very first post to something like this.

I saw that Jjong's IG has turned into a chat room where "fans" are writing ridiculous comments, dragging Jjong, Nana, Yura AND the Jjongaholics down.

You wrote the sentence yourself "no proof yet," then why are you feeling heartbroken dear? Is your heart that easy to break? *hugs*

If I say that I saw Jjong with some other girl here but I don't have pictures of them, will you believe me? Please, don't. :) There are SO many on the internet who tries to mess with your brain

I'm sure that if someone is dating someone, then the Korean news will write an article about it (with pictures of course..not the "he saw, she saw" statement over and over again)

Edited by Guest

Ermm again ..got some people still want to bring this thing again....ok just go on..i will stop here.. good night..don't be stress. Just relax..i only believe what i want to believe. I will continue tomorrow. Annyeong..

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 1

Hi everyone..I am new here and have been following this forum for a long time . After reading this news from HJH instagram I decided to sign up and share the disappointing news.

Someone by the name of diana confirmed seeing HJH at the beach in Thailand with a lady but she is not nana....They were both wearing face masks and she suspect it is his long time girlfriend when he was a rookie actor. Again there is no proof yet.

Go check out his instagram. I am broken hearted and was feeling numb after reading it. 

well done n good job newbie..thanks But no thanks..for ur "not proof yet"news..please tell the girl (diana) i am the girl that she saw with jong huhuhu:rolleyes:  Oh god i wish i can see and meet jong too. 

• Like 4

they are so funny because  the issue is change not nana with jong with other girl omg.... what next issue jong with gay I was hurts for hem because they can stop to hated jong please can we help each other to report that account.

• Like 2

To all the members of thread,

I have posted a content earlier today (currently deleted) saying I want to get an screen shots and proofs of Jjong's rumor such as flight details etc in a purpose to gather info to send them to WidMay.

Not only that I also kind of warned Khairunni and Pmmpi telling to show the proof or even screen shots of what they are talking about or it will be taken legally. I picked two of them because they were the first people who mentioned rumors on Twitter while everyone discussing rumors on IG. 

If they did not mention the rumors on Twitter I believe some might not have known rumors on Twitter so I assumed they were spreading rumors. Not saying they actually did because they said it was on Twitter but I could not found those so I came here to ask help. 

There was a possibility of them having proofs and not having proofs so in the original post I said I will make a polite apology when they have. From Tituy I did get the proof of convo that Khairunni posted so I'm here to say sorry.

Please know that I am not doing it this for me but for Jjong. If I wanted to make troubles here and fight I would have already screen shot it and reported it but my original intention was to get a screen shot. Of course I do not want to have troubles with Jjongahlers who share same interests esp Khairunni that I knew by her posts she is not that type of person. 

I am not saying discussing all these are wrong and of course I don' have rights to say to do this and that but this was about rumor. By discussing  them it will grow eventually and since I was looking for original spreader I wanted to make sure of everything.

I know you guys do not want to be discussed this here anymore some of you felt bad on what I post according to Khairunni. Also Tituy ordered me to make an apology on thread. 

I hope you guys understand what I was trying to do. I wasn' trying to control what to post and what not but since there was a possibility of those two being a spreader when in case they don' have proofs, i wanted to be harsh to them because rumor spreaders should be treated strictly to have some interaction.

Anyway I am now do not have any trouble with Khairunni, made personal apology to her. I apologize though once again openly here. I am sorry. Even if I reported her to WidMay I would not have said she is the one who spreading rumors but just saying she is the very first one who talked about twitter rumors on Soompi. Not adding anything but the truth because better with many infos. 

To conclude I am very sorry to everyone who got offended  by my original post although I wasn' intended to do so. And sorry to bother you guys with this kind of post again. 

Thank you.

P.S. Will delete this after 19 hours and this is my last post here. 

Haiiii everyone.. i am back. With that uncomfortable situation, lucky me, i fall a sleep. Lol. Then i got some pm from some Jjongaholics and from bloppoppo, my daughter woke me up because ting ting sound in my phone.

Hai bolppoppo, may be you will not read/comment this as you said that was your last post.

As i accept your apology, i only think that you love HJH too much and want Widmay to confirm or do something because his image in Korea not really good (Based on bolppoppo explanation). Thats why you tried to stop this rumor and asked the proofs. But you should learn something with all thing happen:

1. The way you ask for help and need proof, seems like you threaten people. Just if i also take it legally, it will not be fun anymore. We will go to international legal.

2. In your pm you asked me to send all the proofs and you give me limit time, or you will report me. Like a teacher asked the student but with threaten. Lucky me i am in the middle of my sleep and i didn't read what you ordered.

3. Then you said Tituyphing had given all proofs what you need, and she asked you to make apology for me in this thread (thank you so much Tituyphing for helping me and for your order, from my heart, you are awesome). But you said you don't have intention to obey Tituyphing because this business only between you and me. I just smile as you said in the first post you will do it. But you asked me what to do. And you didn't want to obey what Tituyphing asked after she give you all what you need and you really very curious about?

4. Glad to see your apology in this thread bravely, after i suggest you to do it not for me but for your consistency. Yes, we have no problem at all right now. But i were shocked with your statement that you will delete your post in numerous hour later. If am not mistaken, for legally issue, you asked me to not delete my post. But you did it and you will do it with your own post. 

5. For me, it doesn't matter you will report me to Widmay what i have posted. Hope it would help you this much and Widmay will do their best for Jjong. 

And for all who named as silent lurker and posted your first post, give negative vibe in this thread, then you say good bye, please learn from what bolppoppo did, not fun at all huh?. Or it could be taken legally issue *kidding. 

I am writing this not because i am not forgive her sincerely, and i don't want to be a drama queen. From the first time i had no problem with this. But everyone including me still in learning process. If you want people to understand you, just do it in proper way. 

From now on, let be happy jjongaholics in this thread. If you are not happy, leave this thread in peace. *peace*. 

• Like 10

Guest phichul

drop by to hugs everyone! 

x9Tietd.gif

to all new comer, too bad many of you come here just to say your disappointment and your good-bye? we have awesome jjongaholics family here who shared a lot happy and fun thing actually.but these past 2 days there is a little jolt in our ship, but dont worry, we tried so hard to handle it cooly B) and not be shaken haha. anyway  its okay, maybe when you have any change in your heart n want to join us, WELCOME. but promise to be good. :D 

anyway, one thing that make me amuse when there is rumour.. it make the 'unnies' of this thread back lol. welcome back to all unnies :D . please join more often... so happy to see you back... hehehe.

Edited by phichul

Guest maulida88

some of gif by choding-couple@tumblr to bright up the forum :)

one is from lets go mv by girls day and another one if from nylon tv.

tumblr_npvy153mTB1u5e7xxo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_npp0dzJy0R1u5e7xxo4_r1_500.gif

the gif set is at the tumblr blog, I only pick my favorite.

:D

Guest prism2103

this person comments about jong with other girl am angry with her because she telling really bad for jong. she was tag photos on jong ig.

"https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11650832_671549759644141_1960370383_n.jpg?oh=8c529c7df43800e48cbca2380e7c8a5b

deary i understand ur frustrated as many of us are. but if u take a bit more time, this ig "troll" is actually very correct. as jjongah fans, those who care for him and her and have known them for so long, how can we be so easy to believe accusers or negative rumours? how can we be so swift to judge our favourite stars with the words of others.

yet i know there are many fans who don't believe the rumour, just sadden at the possibility b/c this is a recurring rumour. at this pt its nothing much but words of "ifs" thats all. really nothing big.

and so this troll actually makes alot of sense. yes she is obviously playing with us (scared the wits out of some of us). but she may have taught us a tough lesson. why were we so easy to accept what she wrote? (just as what that flight attendant or that honeymoon couple wrote?) i dont think she was a troll with ill intentions. if her purpose was to make the account to troll us and teach us a lesson. her account is private but if u follow her and she accepts (her posts are all sweet bluff troll pics & no harm towards jong or yura lol, they're actually quite funny: ex. pic of jong and haerong w a troll face lol)

so girly i hope u wont feel mad at her. great big virtual bear hug from me to you *HUGSSS* 

and i hope we will all reflect on the lesson she has provided us :) 

on the side note, recently there are numerous new account posts, some who are actually not jjongah fans. i hope we will be mindful that there are mean spirited trolls in here since this is a public forum. nevertheless we'll sweetly beat them all out one by one! 

Let's continue to be the cheerful and happy family community we've always been. nothing is gonna bring us down ;) kisses to all dedicated and hardworking jjongaholics. mwah mwah mwah mwah! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

tomrw jong's gonna be on inkigayo! i can't wait to see what kind of hairstyle he's got or how he mcs :) 

@Yleen thanks for the video girl! 

i think at this pt im gnna send some loving to yura and jong on their ig and twitter accounts. (jong has a japanese fan twitter account)

imma write on yura's account. "can't wait for your comeback & be healthy!" "love you very much"

and on jong's account. "good job as inkigayo mc! can't wait until Alice comes out" and "will always cheer you on fighting!" 

Edited by prism2103
removed image tags