[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest KDIK

I heard Ji Ah's name mentioned in that clip ! Of course she would ruin it, wonder what she did that got such a reaction out of Soojin and looks like Myungsoo ain't backing down. Can't wait to see what happened in the latest episode ! :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Ji Ah's name mentioned in that clip ! Of course she would ruin it, wonder what she did that got such a reaction out of Soojin and looks like Myungsoo ain't backing down. Can't wait to see what happened in the latest episode ! :D

​I heard JiAh wore the "KARA" shirt Myungsoo gave to her.

Guest farstrep

There was lots of buffering, but I managed to capture a few scenes.

1. MS, clear of his feelings for SJ, plucked up his courage to confess to SJ, but the presence of the exes and JG disrupted the atmosphere. They had organized a party for MS and were lying in wait for MS in the dark. When queried about her answer to MS's proposal to be a real couple, SJ maintained they were both friends. JG seemed to be on the MS-SJ ship as well.

2. MS and SJ went out together, with MS taking lots of photos, probably for his next project. SJ took photos with her cell. I am not sure if it's a date, but the scene is lovely. MS even took photos of their matching shoes.

3. MS began to proactively insert himself into SJ's life and even gave her a peck on the cheek when he asked for a confirmation to his proposal to be a couple. He gave SJ a thumb drive that stored the photos he had taken for the day. The thumb drive also contained a video by JA. She was crying bitterly in that video. It revealed the truth behind MS and JA's relationship. SJ seemed to have second thoughts about their relationship.

4. MS wanted to meet SJ for a meal, but JG got in the way. Undeterred, he inserted himself at their table and ate with them. MS's behavior did not sit well with JG.

5. SJ's sister and brother-in-law met SJ, MS and JG. SJ's sister mistook MS for JG and was all sweet and candy to him, but snarled like a tiger at JG, whom she thought was MS. JG took it in his stride and deliberately upped her "hate" level for his amusement. MS wasn't too pleased, but could do nothing about it as SJ's sister spewed venom on JG (MS). Okay, maybe "spewed venom" is too exaggerated, but you get the point. SJ, on the other hand, was too embarrassed by her sister's behavior. Her brother-in-law tried to rectify the misconception, but SJ's sister kept interrupting him.

6. SJ and MS went to MSG. MS realized the pan was on fire, and rushed to help JA. JA tried to put out the fire with some water, but that act splattered hot liquid everywhere. Luckily, MS had quick reflexes and saved her from getting scalded. The trio went to the hospital. At the hospital, SJ recalled JA's video and grew pensive, then she left the place. MS caught up with her, and SJ told him about JA's video. MS did not seem to have any idea of that video. I am not sure. I think he wanted to prove his heart was now with SJ, so he kissed her.

7. JA wore the Kara shirt, which MS left in her restaurant.

8. MS brought SJ some food in one scene, but for some reason, he had to hide under the table. JG seemed to have caught on to his presence in the office when he smelled food. SJ tried to gloss over it by saying she ate the food earlier, hence the smell.

Guest KDIK

I got this bit of info from Instagram credit to (cloudgreen2202) :-

"Even though there were many sweet moments today, but the first gf and the director had to stir things up. First Soojin saw the video Jiya left inside Myeongsoo's cam whigh mentioned that she left him to get married was not because she did not love him and if he still loves her not to delete this video. But Myeongsoo never knew that there was this video and it caused Soojin to misunderstand. Next Myeongsoo and Soojin visit the restaurant and the Jiya who knows that they are dating nearly scalds herself with her stupidity and Myeongsoo shields her causing himself to be injured. At the hospital Soojin finally blows up and vents all her uneasiness on Myeongsoo. She refuses to believe ghat he has no idea about the video. He does not back away but instead returns it with this kiss to show her that he really loves her. So where would it lead next week? More heartache? Would Myeongsoo help Soojin to overcome her uneasiness and move forward?"

Yaaaa....so sadddddd.....cant wait next week

Trans:​

MS: Why are you running away?

SJ: I saw everything. 

MS: What did you see?

SJ: The video file of JA in your camera. Why didn't you delete that? Didn't you delete because you still couldn't forget JA?

MS: How old that camera is already? I didn't even know the file is there.

SJ: Didn't you say you cried a lot after the break up but you forget that (the file is in the camera)?

MS: Why do I need to remember when there's no lingering feeling (left for JA)?

SJ: How about tee? The one I wore, why JA is wearing that?

MS: What tee?

SJ: Let's just stop. 

MS: Kim Soo Jin. I'm going to go insane.

SJ: Who is it?( T/N: I'm not sure is it me not catching the phrase properly or it's SJ asking MS to choose between JA and her.)

MS: Yah, do you want to know?

Guest raeara

Yaaaa....so sadddddd.....cant wait next week

Trans:​

MS: Why are you running away?

SJ: I saw everything. 

MS: What did you see?

SJ: The video file of JA in your camera. Why didn't you delete that? Didn't you delete because you still couldn't forget JA?

MS: How old that camera is already? I didn't even know the file is there.

SJ: Didn't you say you cried a lot after the break up but you forget that (the file is in the camera)?

MS: Why do I need to remember when there's no lingering feeling (left for JA)?

SJ: How about tee? The one I wore, why JA is wearing that?

MS: What tee?

SJ: Let's just stop. 

MS: Kim Soo Jin. I'm going to go insane.

SJ: Who is it?( T/N: I'm not sure is it me not catching the phrase properly or it's SJ asking MS to choose between JA and her.)

MS: Yah, do you want to know?

I thinks i hate NA JI A more after this....

Guest KDIK

Omg, I just realised some of the scenes in today's episode were just filmed yesterday :blink:

​Me too !.  The shooting schedule must be tight now, they did a whole lot better than Emergency Couple - that show was live shooting from the first episode, it was hardcore and got to the stage where they only aired one episode for a particular week cause the show was behind in shooting and the production team didn't want to jeopardize the story. One of my complaints with Korean drama's is the grueling shooting schedules, I believe in making the show before it goes on air but it's a different game altogether there.

Just watched the episode RAW and you can't blame Soojin for thinking that Myungsoo still has feelings for Ji Ah. First seeing her wearing that KARA t-shirt, the video message, him always helping her out, knowing she was his first love and that he cried the most over their break-up, to top it all off he gets injured whilst protecting her. If I was in her shoes I'd be feeling the exact same way ...

Guest kihi

Omg, I just realised some of the scenes in today's episode were just filmed yesterday :blink:

​That would explain the lack of preview of "next episode".

Guest raeara

I just waiting english sub released....arrrr...seriously...that kiss make me cry....that songgg too....

Guest farstrep

The track used in these 2 episodes:

보드카 레인 (Bodeuka Rein/Vodka Rain) – Dreamlike

What is real

내가 지금 서 있는 곳

Nae-ga ji-geum seo itt-neun got

한번도 꿈꾸지 못했던 기억

Han-beon-do ggum-ggu-ji mot-haett-deon gi-eok

나에게 차갑지 않게 말해줘

Na-e-ge cha-gab-ji anh-ge mal-hae-jweo

결국엔 모두가 남겨진다고

Gyeol-guk-en mo-du-ga nam-gyeo-jin-da-go

언젠가 너 역시 알겠지 할 수 없던 말

Eon-jen-ga neo yeok-shi al-gett-ji hal su eobs-deon-mal

이젠 내게 멀리 떠난 그 따스한 그 웃음도

I-jen nae-ge meol-li ddeo-nan geu dda-seu-han geu us-eum-do

기억해 우리가 함께 했던 날

Gi-eok-hae u-ri-ga ham-gge haett-deon nal

한번도 잊혀지지 않던 기억

Han-beon-do it-hyeo-ji-ji anh-deon gi-eok

언젠가 너 역시 알겠지 할 수 없던 말

Eon-jen-ga neo yeok-shi al-gett-ji hal su eobs-deon mal

이젠 내게 멀리 떠난 그 따스한 그 웃음도

I-jen nae-ge meol-li ddeo-nan geu dda-seu-han geu us-eum-do

이젠 내가 볼 수 없는 그 따스한 그 하늘도

I-jen nae-ga bol su eobs-neun geu dda-seu-han geu ha-neul-do

What is real..What is real..What is real..

What is real

Translation

What is real
The place where I stand now
What once was dreamed, now never remembered

Tell me that it is not cold inside
Eventually everyone would leave

Someday, you also know that it couldn’t be the end
Now I go away, that warmth, that smile

Remember the day we spent together?
That was once forgotten memories

Someday, you also know that it couldn’t be the end
Now I go away, that warmth, that smile
Now I can’t no longer see that warmth, that sky

What is real..What is real..What is real..
What is real

Hangeul: lyricsmoon.com

Translation: Princess.of.Tea

Archived