[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what did byun say about song ji hyo in the conference I heard him mention her name quite a few times, i'm really really curious

​Hi><

He said that he knew since day one that he will have a lot of chemistry with song ji hyo, since she put extra effort to make him feel comfortable and that they got along almost immediately. He added that the two of them told each other (just yesterday) that they were a perfect match and that they share a true friendship.

:D

​Hi><

He said that he knew since day one that he will have a lot of chemistry with song ji hyo, since she put extra effort to make him feel comfortable and that they got along almost immediately. He added that the two of them told each other (just yesterday) that they were a perfect match and that they share a true friendship.

:D

​OMG OMG OMG thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks you thank you thank you sooooooooooo much for answering i have beeen curious all day, just one more question when they asked him something about the pictures I think they asked him which woman he preffered what did he answer?

​OMG OMG OMG thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks you thank you thank you sooooooooooo much for answering i have beeen curious all day, just one more question when they asked him something about the pictures I think they asked him which woman he preffered what did he answer?

​You wecome :D

It was the worldcup game, Song Ji Hyo made it to the finale as his ideal type but he chose ultimately Rachel McAdams, because he was her fan, well that is what he said, but if you watch the video you can see that SJH is making a no-no sign with her head when he looks at her after he was asked to choose between them, I think that the main reason is that if He would have chosen her, they woud have made the headlines, and the press would have turned noisy over nothing ^^.

I've been following RM since first episode...and know how JH changes since the first time she appeared and now...

and what i see JH always try to make everyone include female and male guests comfortable in RM shooting...because you know its hard to celeb appears in such tiring games they always brought up.....

even she said before...she's already in level while she's happy to see female guest than male guest....its because JH always treated by other member as a male....hahhaa

So, thats why i think they would make friendship even after Ex Girlfriend Club ended later, like she did with LDW and Dongjun before in Mandate's Heaven.

I really want to know why she has nickname a bear?hahahaha...

D-5 guys!!!!yeaaa...

Hi I'm new here, nice to meet you everyone.

after I watched 30 sec teaser, this song keeps repeating in my head.

(I have watched love rosie and heared this song before but never in addiction mode like this !)

it's perfect match with teaser and i really  adore jihyo's character. 

can't wait anymore >_<

PS.English is not my native language. I'm sorry if there was any grammar mistakes :) 

Guest MariaG

Ex Girlfriend Club Introduction of Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo)

(cr. 구여친클럽 FB)

Photo 1:
Ex Girlfriend Club 
“Self-claimed” Ex Girlfriend 
Kim Soo-jin (32)

Photo 2
[box] Characteristic 1.
From an flattering expert and now becomes a movie PD who only knows working hard
[dialogue] No matter what method… casting.. casting..

Photo 3:
[box] Characteristic 2.
Used to have a ‘some’ relationship with Myeong-soo
Special relationship 

Photo 4:
[box] Characteristic 3.
In fact a ‘female friend’?!
[dialogue] But..but… what is this?!  

chinese translation by 掌心 via Song Ji Hyo Baidu Bar
english translation by Gapiplus

http://gapiplus.tumblr.com/post/118087169681/ex-girlfriend-club-introduction-of-kim-soo-jin

Oh, Ji Hyo is just Female friend? by the title it is ex-girlfriend club. So this drama will ended with JH became an ex too?

What ever the ending, hope this drama as good as Emergency Couple (It coincidence or not This drama has same acronym EC)... Gu-Yocin club fighting!!!!

Guest MariaG

Oh, Ji Hyo is just Female friend? by the title it is ex-girlfriend club. So this drama will ended with JH became an ex too?

What ever the ending, hope this drama as good as Emergency Couple (It coincidence or not This drama has same acronym EC)... Gu-Yocin club fighting!!!!

Mmmm Moon_Fars for her, Soojin is his ex girlfriend... but for Myung Soo, she just was a "special" friend [别烦我]

Men! all the same [泪流满面]

Guys, thanks for keeping this forum updates! I love you lol. I can't wait for this drama, 3 more days. Chemistry overload!! :wub:

Btw, this from Jiyo's weibo. Their last shooting in Nami Island!

[Weibo] 150505 Song Ji Hyo: Ex Girlfriend Club…with ex boyfriend? Travel Namiseom Island together! 
(cr. weibo@宋智孝_Official)

original comment: 
[翻译] #前女友俱乐部# 与前男友?一起到南怡岛郊游!!! 
구여친클럽… 구남친?과 남이섬 나들이!!!  

(via gapiplus)

​leet's hope song ji hyo and byun end up together in the drama as real girlfriend and boyfriend in the drama

Archived