[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Luv_JrSe

TSWWTN 12EP rating is 7.4%

as expected, Yong Pal is the best, every episode seems short because its always give us thrill hhahhahaa... btw i still hope tswwtn increase in rating since they add Liar Game writer in their team

Agreed... I hope our solim couple to join SBS production teams, since MASK's drama to drama's YONG-PAL, SBS is overwhelming  the KBS/MBC in terms of storyline and video editing are very thrilling. They not yet have a kiss scene but rating is the best drama in 2015 defeated KBS's Producer supercasting. Seem 2015 is for SBS...

Seriously, So Eun looks marvelous as the queen! Jae Rim is right, it fits her well! WOW!!!

Now we need Jae Rim, the vampire slayer, to save Hye Ryeong away from the vampire world. lol Can you imagine he is 'assigned' as her protector by the Crown Prince but he's secretly a vampire slayer. Perfect, he and Hye Ryeong can start their own journey together and hunt all vampires together! ;) Starting with Gwi! buhahaha

92a9a9222f1a6720e07e4f62199fd3ff.jpgCMVi0bEUsAAtBBt.jpg

giphy.gif

Agreed... I hope our solim couple to join SBS production teams, since MASK's drama to drama's YONG-PAL, SBS is overwhelming  the KBS/MBC in terms of storyline and video editing are very thrilling. They not yet have a kiss scene but rating is the best drama in 2015 defeated KBS's Producer supercasting. Seem 2015 is for SBS...

Yesss I Think SBS roaring in Drama hhahaha.... every drama from SBS is interesting ^^ and yess Yong Pang not yet have a kiss scene but still the rating is high compare the VampKiss Who Walk at Night image.gifi think Yong Pal win over the Storyline, hope both Jae Rim and So Eun cast on SBS or TVN image.gif

Guest mizcheesy

In a hospital setting, 50-50 is bad news.

In my SOLIM setting, 50-50 shared affection keeps this ship sailing on:):wub:

PS: HOT ISSUE: When will Appa send the "promised" food truck to OMMA?

Team APPA: Stop bugging our bias about it.

Team OMMA: Stop bashing our bias 'bout it.

TEAM SOLIM: Waiting!!!! (That's how cool we honeybees are!!):wub::)

MOfsVW4VE1E.jpg

Yesss I Think SBS roaring in Drama hhahaha.... every drama from SBS is interesting ^^ and yess Yong Pang not yet have a kiss scene but still the rating is high compare the VampKiss Who Walk at Night image.gifi think Yong Pal win over the Storyline, hope both Jae Rim and So Eun cast on SBS or TVN image.gif

Too bad TSWWTN scriptwriter is too stubborn with her/his delusional mind, hahahahaha. MBC should fired the scriptwriter from episode 5, the critical period of drama. Oh, they're adding a new writer now? What to do?? It's too late... The bust is already left. MBC, please just be satisfy with 2nd place of rating or make a completely twisted role. Kim So Eun as main lead... But I don't think they have a gut to do so, hahahahahaha...    

Too bad TSWWTN scriptwriter is too stubborn with her/his delusional mind, hahahahaha. MBC should fired the scriptwriter from episode 5, the critical period of drama. Oh, they're adding a new writer now? What to do?? It's too late... The bust is already left. MBC, please just be satisfy with 2nd place of rating or make a completely twisted role. Kim So Eun as main lead... But I don't think they have a gut to do so, hahahahahaha...    

IKR adding new writer at ep 11 is hmmm so so hhahaha, and i told my friends that TSWWTN add new writer from Liar Game, thus they said that they already hooked to Yong Pal, so they really didnt care image.gif

IKR adding new writer at ep 11 is hmmm so so hhahaha, and i told my friends that TSWWTN add new writer from Liar Game, thus she said that she already hooked to Yong Pal, so she really didnt care image.gif

I know... People are already leave TSWWTN. Drama competition in K-Industry is very fierce. 12

But we still need to support KSE. Let's see her cuts only, HAHAHAHAHAHA... 27

I know... People are already leave TSWWTN. Drama competition in K-Industry is very fierce. 12

But we still need to support KSE. Let's see her cuts only, HAHAHAHAHAHA... 27

KKKKK..... i feel you Capt, i watch KSE cuts only hhahhaha image.gif

for Honeybees who havent watch KSE part in Ep 12 here :

lets increase the viewer ^^

Guest Luv_JrSe

If TSWWTN follow the below storyline i think the highest rating no.1 is for sure... XD.. but now is too late..

Early war should be like this...
When GWI fighting with SY it should be like below...The moment Exhausted SY is falling...cuz of too strong GWI
hulk-smash-loki-animated-gif-313.gif
OR Like this
tumblr_m5we7elr6D1r9s0se.gif

Suddenly LMH come to save her lover......and sacrify like this.....Nonooonooo.....
tumblr_mw5ltwyFKj1rvzq9no1_500.gif
Angered SY fighting with his ultimate to shock GWI for a moment....
4358513-thor+lightning+2.gif

The moment of GWI was shocked by SY.....but SY still cannot defeat GWI...to be cont..
4052342-1610824000-Thor_.gif

MBC shld hire me as their Best script writer and video editor, i sure bring up the return of HR's & others storyline...
wakakakakaaaa.....XD.. not for vampkiss who walk at night.....

How boring is TSWWTN that even so eun'so part posted r so boring...:( really honeybees, why doesn't MBC plagiarise any of the awesome story scenarios mentioned here!!!! @inna ..... Rofl !!!! U r back in action girl ! Love you for that and being the sunshine here along with all the other honey bees here tirelessly creating material and publicising our solim and our love for them :) @omgirly love your fan fictions :) inna go and wrench that horrid sweater off jae rim please!!! And some one give him a crash course on selfie's  too!  :) he is such a cute dork but why is he continuosly going down that path ! Lol 

"Solim First Time Ever" series

16. Dragon fruit

When Soeun took the fruit basket to visit Jaerim in the hospital

005RnbUwgw1eujw4fhzzcj31hc0u0jwu.jpg

She wouldn't have imagined Rimmie doesn't seem to know the dragon fruit

005RnbUwgw1eujw4goaqdj31hc0u0jv0.jpg

and she couldn't have imagined Jaerim said she looked like dragon fruit!

005RnbUwgw1eujw4j3e73j31hc0u0juy.jpg

It's the first time even for us to hear someone said a dragon fruit looks like a beautiful lady.  No wonder Soeun threatened that she was holding a knife....

005RnbUwgw1eujw4kspdbj31hc0u0djn.jpg

Back then who could have imagined that dragon fruit would become some sort of a secret code between them in updating their Instagram?

005RnbUwgw1eujw4m7gg6j30hs0hstaa.jpg
005RnbUwgw1eujw4n9tarj30u00u0771.jpg

Thereafter, many Honeybees and other Solim fans have uploaded fan-art pictures of them with dragon fruit and some even called them "Dragon fruit couple" :P

005RnbUwgw1eujw4oe3dzj30gn0b4gmf.jpg

005RnbUwgw1eujw4qy5azj30g40g4402.jpg

005RnbUwgw1eujw4v9wqvj30gs0gs758.jpg

Archived