[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Soeun like my son work hard for their future. GO! GO! Also Rosemarie Z. Tan spread your magic spell take revenge for they disturb your quiet and peaceful life. Getting tired of waiting for them to be together. Honeybees where are you all please quote even it is not important as long the topic are for Solim it doesn't matter. I want to read more quotes coming from all honeybees. How long can we make the 2 K if this thread is  walking like a snail that's what peace79 said.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling for chingu @XXXlatebloomerXXX :wub:

Appreciate your kind help to translate this IG post..^_^

Wow, finally she met So eun. I wonder what she said about Jaerim.

Trying to get translation from my chinggu @bumblebee0218 on my IG chat group; Actually we're crazy enough, we made chat group on IG and named it Solim international and made it a-learning-Hangeul-while-talking-about-anything-we-want-about-Solim-group.lol. she's not too familiar with So Eun's new project. So she's asking bout the English title of Falling for challenge

"At web-drama 도전에 반하다 shooting place, angdae anseong campus

Not so sure about the place, I know there is Anseong campus...but not so sure what is angdae anseong

That's madam's Song new project, right? What is the english name for it? 도전에 반하다...taking the challenge ?

한국폴리텍대학교 안성캠퍼스 = The Korea Polytechnic University, Anseong campus.

The same one with Chung Ah University?" I think I've read some article saying they shoot there.

Calling for chingu @XXXlatebloomerXXX :wub:

(deleted pic)

Here you go chingu.. Sorry if I interpreted wrongly.

2015.10.14 웹드라마 도전에 반하다 촬영장 중앙대안성캠퍼스에 다녀오다. 숨은그림찾기. 소은이는 어디에 있을까요? ㅎㅎ 바쁘게 촬영하는 소은이를 잠시 만나서 인사를 나누고 잶이 사인해줬던 소림고마워책  맨뒷장에 소은이 사인을 받았어ㅋㅎㅎㅎ...많이 보고 싶었다고, 응원하고 있다고 얘기했고, 쏘가 다음날 촬영이 끝난다고 말해 주길래 끝까지 힘내라고 한뒤, 촬영하는 모습을 오랫동안 지켜보고 돌아왔었어. 그리워  #solim #소림 ~~

2015.10.14 I came to the shooting place of web drama 'Falling for Challenge' at Anseong Campus of Chung-Ang-Uni. (Like) a treasure-hunt/hide-and-seek. Soeunnie where are you? ㅎㅎA moment later I met with Soeunnie who looked busy and we exchanged greetings (and) I asked her to sign at the back of SoLim's 'Thank You' book that Jaelm has signed (earlier)ㅋㅎㅎㅎ I told (her) that I missed (her) so much and is supporting (her) and Sso told that she will finish shooting the next day (so) I told her to work hard until the end and that I will watch attentively her appearances for long time. I missed #solim ~~

[Source: ppdr2 IG; Translation by ME]

Guest mizcheesy

@crazyasian73 said: @mizcheesy you are going missing too long...I think I got to call the police and report missing person..But I don't know how to give them your description...I can't say Leader of Byuntae Solim...What if they ask who is Solim? I might get mini heart attack that the world does know who is Solim. I think I got to work harder to spread the Solim virus so everyone is contagious and don't know how to cure this virus. If only I'm a smart scientist that I can come up with ingredients in this virus. A little of cheesy, dorky, clumsy, and funny...Can't forget the secret ingredient:BYUNTAE TO THE EXTREME....:wub: (This really made my day and realize how I missed you all chingus! Gomowo @crazyasian73 chingu!!) 

Have I been gone for so long? I hope, that I still have my "room" in this wonderful hive:)) My deareast sissy @cruncyroll told me the other night to visit the thread and click the like button hahhahahhaha. (I guess i need to back read a looot of pages and clikc for each and every post.

I missed everyone and it's nice to feel the love in this wonderful hive again.

As I say, you can take a Solim Honeybee, out of the hive for some time, but you can't take the SOLIM out of him/her.

Here's to the good times again.

Shoutout to my sticky swetie @HeeRinahh , come on sweetie, let us join the fun again.

Here's a collage which I made, when sissy introduced me to an addicting app:

12108270_747403205363826_464483184973801

I hope cupid will hit bullseye says LULU:P

(picture credit to the rightful owner)

Calling for chingu @XXXlatebloomerXXX :wub:

(deleted pic)

Here you go chingu.. Sorry if I interpreted wrongly.

2015.10.14 웹드라마 도전에 반하다 촬영장 중앙대안성캠퍼스에 다녀오다. 숨은그림찾기. 소은이는 어디에 있을까요? ㅎㅎ 바쁘게 촬영하는 소은이를 잠시 만나서 인사를 나누고 잶이 사인해줬던 소림고마워책  맨뒷장에 소은이 사인을 받았어ㅋㅎㅎㅎ...많이 보고 싶었다고, 응원하고 있다고 얘기했고, 쏘가 다음날 촬영이 끝난다고 말해 주길래 끝까지 힘내라고 한뒤, 촬영하는 모습을 오랫동안 지켜보고 돌아왔었어. 그리워  #solim #소림 ~~

2015.10.14 I came to the shooting place of web drama 'Falling for Challenge' at Anseong Campus of Chung-Ang-Uni. (Like) a treasure-hunt/hide-and-seek. Soeunnie where are you? ㅎㅎA moment later I met with Soeunnie who looked busy and we exchanged greetings (and) I asked her to sign at the back of SoLim's 'Thank You' book that Jaelm has signed (earlier)ㅋㅎㅎㅎ I told (her) that I missed (her) so much and is supporting (her) and Sso told that she will finish shooting the next day (so) I told her to work hard until the end and that I will watch attentively her appearances for long time. I missed #solim ~~

[Source: ppdr2 IG; Translation by ME]

Thank you @XXXlatebloomerXXX for the translation requested by @_sofie_ appreciated much. LOVE, LOVE this they can also communicate thru fans.

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv

Unnie, fightingggggg....

hope they become together ASAP hhahahhaha 200M of Jae Rim love is waiting hhahahhaahha

@XXXlatebloomerXXX

thnk you chingu for the translation XD....

2 thumbs up for ppdr2 chingu, a loyal Solimers hhahahaha....

Hahaha I'm a little bit sad last night coz maybe I'm tired of waiting something to happen about them. Now it lessen coz some honeybees posted and translate a little information about them. Happy but lonely hehehe.

TO ALL HONEYBEES THE FANFICTION OF RENVIC TRY TO READ THESE TO EASE A LITTLE BURDEN FROM OUR HEARTS FOR MIISSING OUR LOVELY SOLIM COUPLE.
THE FINISHED FANFIC. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/975131/fate-serendipity-or-fortuitous-event-kimsoeun-songjaerim-ltecouple-solim-sorim-solimcouple

AND THE OTHER 2 FANFIC W/C NOT YET FINISH.
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1011530/the-story-of-us-kimsoeun-songjaerim-solim-solimcouple-songjaelim

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1026141/love-is-just-around-the-corner-kimsoeun-songjaerim-ltecouple-solim-solimcouple-songjaelim

Hahaha I'm a little bit sad last night coz maybe I'm tired of waiting something to happen about them. Now it lessen coz some honeybees posted and translate a little information about them. Happy but lonely hehehe.

TO ALL HONEYBEES THE FANFICTION OF RENVIC TRY TO READ THESE TO EASE A LITTLE BURDEN FROM OUR HEARTS FOR MIISSING OUR LOVELY SOLIM COUPLE.
THE FINISHED FANFIC. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/975131/fate-serendipity-or-fortuitous-event-kimsoeun-songjaerim-ltecouple-solim-sorim-solimcouple

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1011530/the-story-of-us-kimsoeun-songjaerim-solim-solimcouple-songjaelim

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1026141/love-is-just-around-the-corner-kimsoeun-songjaerim-ltecouple-solim-solimcouple-songjaelim

Eiiyyyy Na Doo unnie, but what can we do ? all we can do is just lulu about them hhahhahaa.....

btw i was searching about eugene and ki tae young.... and look who are they who pop up in my screen, among eugene and ki ta yeong pict Lol

C55P2lw.jpg

THE FINISHED FANFIC. 

Eiiyyyy Na Doo unnie, but what can we do ? all we can do is just lulu about them hhahhahaa.....

btw i was searching about eugene and ki tae young.... and look who are they who pop up in my screen, among eugene and ki ta yeong pict Lol

C55P2lw.jpg

I know Eugene she once visit the PH a long time a go and she was good in English i really like them also  real couple. Ki Tae Young loves Eugene much. I love the way he loves his wife like our Jaerim. Your info. makes me happy. It means there are many who loves our Solim. Whose the baby ? is it Eugene's baby? I will also go to goggle hehehe to search. Thanks chingu.

I know Eugene she once visit the PH a long time a go and she was good in English i really like them also  real couple. Ki Tae Young loves Eugene much. I love the way he loves his wife like our Jaerim. Your info. makes me happy. It means there are many who loves our Solim. Whose the baby ? is it Eugene's baby? I will also go to goggle hehehe to search. Thanks chingu.

i've watch variety show when Ki Tae Young tells the viewer about how they love blossom, and its cute hhahhaha.... yes Eugene have many foreign friends and Ki Tae Young a bit jealous about it because they do many skinship as friends hahahhaahha

and here we go, Eugene baby XD nomuuuu kyeopta

CR8S90sUcAA8WIz.png

from Soompi :

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/22/eugene-shares-photos-of-her-adorable-baby-girl-on-happy-together/

and i have another fate with Solim couple XD

when i was reading kkuljaem article about Kim So Hyun :

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2015/10/pann-kim-so-hyun.html

[+44, -24] Personally, I think Kim Sohyun is prettier. I thought Kim Yoo Jung is more popular among men but apparently, So Hyun has more fanboys. Song Jae Rim, Yook Sungjae and CNBlue's Minhyuk all praised her ㅋㅋ

Note : Kim So Hyun is a child actress and have same family name with So Eun, KIM hhhahahhahaha what a coincidence XD

and Song Jae Rim Sister post another pict of my Dimple ahjussi pict in her IG, Kyaaaa Lee Seo Jin ahjussiiiii

Muhahahhahhaha #slapmyself

Thank you @XXXlatebloomerXXX for the translation ...i envy ppdr2 coz she got memory book that signed by our lovely solim..:wub:

@dhilamd , i also hope there is more conversation between ppdr and soeunnie. It's not easy to meet her personally..such a lucky solimer..^_^

Anyways, i saw soeun's fan upload a custom made bag and notebook with soeun's picture and seriously it looks cool.. 

It makes me wanna make one using solim's picture..^_^

siFqsNt.jpg

phggIWE.jpg

ySTXmau.jpg

the descripction of Miss Banana head Of Falling for Challenge LOL

somebody need to change Xiumin pict to Jae Rim Pict kkkkk

CR-9QVHUkAArYyR.jpg

Promotion of So Eun Web Drama

CR_AEwpXAAAj6ql.jpg

and Lee Sang Yoon mentioned So Eun in his recent interview called her fashion people or something LOL

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000417406

CR92Cj2UwAADBsQ.jpg

LOL, Sang yoon oppa, So Eun is not short, you just too tall hhahahhaa

Credit to Mathoooh and cepsmunk twitter

and Lee Sang Yoon mentioned So Eun in his recent interview called her fashion people or something LOL

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000417406

(deleted pics)

‘취집’(취업과 시집) 그리고 ‘패피’(패션피플의 줄임말)! 배우 김소은이 가르쳐준 말이에요. (웃음)”

What he actually said was KSE was the one teaching him all the latest slangs/terms e.g.  취집 (choi-jib) & 패피 (paepi) since LSY is an 'analogue' man :D

Seems like they are really close friends

‘취집’(취업과 시집) 그리고 ‘패피’(패션피플의 줄임말)! 배우 김소은이 가르쳐준 말이에요. (웃음)”

What he actually said was KSE was the one teaching him all the latest slangs/terms e.g.  취집 (choi-jib) & 패피 (paepi) since LSY is an 'analogue' man :D

Seems like they are really close friends

Kyaaaa XD kamsahamnida chingu, Love you sooo much hhhahahahhaa

LOL, i don't know before XD, i just read the article about "15 weird wedding ceremony in the world"

the article is from indonesia sites :

http://keepo.me/berita-nyeleneh-channel/15-tradisi-pernikahan-paling-aneh-di-seluruh-dunia-no-9-adalah-mimpi-buruk-bagi-pengantin-wanita

they mention about korea in number 10. The article said to make man stronger in his first night, koreans have habit to tie the groom and hit his sole of foot, together with this pict

5112726_20140520062142.jpg

and suddenly remember uri Jae Lim Ssi hhahhahahaa.....

B9x4l9u.jpg

sooooo that's why the production team prepare dried pollack for him Hahahhaha.... it's not for punishment but to make him strong that night hhahahhahha

evidence of Jae Rim got stronger that night

xPPHDr3.jpg

but i think he need to use his energy in other activity hahahhahahah PS : with So eun that night XD

“Solim First Time Ever" series

86.  Self-written poem

When Soeun and all the guests were expecting Jaerim to dance, he reached to his suit inner pocket and took a piece of paper out, saying that he's written a poem for Soeun.

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgpyouvj31hc0u0gpl.jpg

He then read out the poem: "The fallen angel thought..."

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgr1cynj31hc0u0q6i.jpg

"What has happened to me?"

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgs1ax2j31hc0u0q7p.jpg

"...The angel looked at the broken wing full of pain."  Soeun was once again beaten by nampyeon's cheesiness.

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgt242uj31hc0u0tf6.jpg

Jaerim: "Here a second seems as long as a month, and a minute as long as a year.."

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgu0v2kj31hc0u07b0.jpg

"When my memories are fading..." [Caption: hand-written poem full of sincerity.]

005RnbUwgw1ex0wguwm8uj31hc0u043n.jpg

Jaerim: "I have fallen into a place called Love."

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgvt5ffj31hc0u0td1.jpg

"I would like to tell you, who have a place in my heart,.."

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgwy12uj31hc0u0tf6.jpg

"24 hours is not enough for the time I'm with you!"

005RnbUwgw1ex0wgy0z4vj31hc0u0tcz.jpg

This is really a sincere and blatant confession of Love.  It was really thoughtful on Jaerim's side to write such a poem to lead in to the dance he was going to perform (with the music from a song entitled "24 hours is not enough").  We can only cheer and admire, with our fingers curled.  :P

Archived