[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

To all honeybees I have a question on this drama Goodbye Mr. Black. What kind of drama is this? A romance, action, suspense or heavy drama. I think this drama is not a comedy all i know base on what I have read the main plot of this drama is revenge on a friend's betrayal. I like if this is an action drama like fighting. They can show to us again their skills in martial arts. The both male cast was good in action and I like fight scene. I hope it has action to add flavor. Thrilling and amazing that's all I want in this drama.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHA...

Just focus on his face juseyoooo bbuing-bbuing, hahahahaha.... yoyo63

When the Hubby took pictures behind the trash... The wifey took photos in the dark, hahahahahaha....

yoyo05

HAHAHAHHA...

but Jae Rim photos is out of blue compared to So Eun kkkkk.....

2015.09.19 Break during shooting of tvN’s "House Cook Master Baek" 

Source: 백승룡 PD / http://blog.naver.com/kpsl/220486174801

Haha, Inna.  I think you haven't dug deep enough into the facts behind these photos.  If you click on the photo and try to save it from the tvN PD-nim's blog, you can see that those photos were actually taken on Friday 2015.09.11 (Solim's anniversary) which should be filming date of HCMB.  Our friends in Baidu have noticed this right away and our speculation as Honeybees obviously should focus on what Jaerim was really doing with his phone during this break just before the PD-nim spotted him and took those photos.

Of course Lulu would tell us that he might have been exchanging messages or talking to his jagiya during the break!! :wub:

2015.09.19 Break during shooting of tvN’s "House Cook Master Baek"

Source: 백승룡 PD / http://blog.naver.com/kpsl/220486174801

Haha, Inna.  I think you haven't dug deep enough into the facts behind these photos.  If you click on the photo and try to save it from the tvN PD-nim's blog, you can see that those photos were actually taken on Friday 2015.09.11 (Solim's anniversary) which should be filming date of HCMB.  Our friends in Baidu have noticed this right away and our speculation as Honeybees obviously should focus on what Jaerim was really doing with his phone during this break just before the PD-nim spotted him and took those photos.

Of course Lulu would tell us that he might have been exchanging messages or talking to his jagiya during the break!! :wub:

@lovely_alain

Thank you for correction. I knew those photos taken by last week because I aware of Jae Rim's shirt but my date is posting date, it's not photos taken date, hahahahaha... Just copy-paste from the PD blog, hahahahaha...

Well I should release LULU by saying, "Is he texting someone during break times?" but I don't know... I think I'm too bored I guess, hahahahaha... Since Jae Rim confirmed join goodbye Mr Black, I'm not on my right mind now, hahahahaha... I'm happy but nervous as well. I want all the best for Jae Rim and then Sunbaenin teased me about list out Kim So Eun to be my Eric oppa's next leading lady in his drama... Ottohke~~~ *Slapmyself* Sorry... I should behave like a lady!

My SHCJ Sunbaenim who always support me in shipping SoLim couple... cici20

Untitled_zpssqlybryf.jpg

Article#1

2015.09.21  Article mentioned Kim So-eun, steal 'Red Lip' of stars

42438_114293_338.jpg

Kim So-eun is moist from one pictorial with cosmetics in a smooth and shiny when I added the red lipstick to skin had expressed her own feminine beauty. Eyes were directed to the faint sound is inspired by the soft smokey makeup compelling. Give a point to the lip and nail color on the trim styling was more emphasis on chic without an afterthought.

Full article: http://beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=42438

Article#2

2015-09-21 Kim So-eun, Fall Blowout atmosphere "Innocent goddess"

201509211120279210_1.jpg

Full article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201509211120279210

Me, bored too...

let's find a cutie-pie like Jae Rim and beat him, hahahaha..

Or, shall we watch a movie, Coconut Tree???

hmmmm EOL ? Muahahhahhaha

tumblr_mtdcqcM9l41simtj2o1_500.gif

or Fifty Shades of Pang Pang ?

Gif Credit to owner

Spotted Kim So Eun in Honeymoonbaby Weibo Account secretbaby weibo account

CPa0rxjVAAE3_cZ.jpgCPa0ryHUYAAI0HB.jpg

Credit as tagged

I've read that this picture was taken on last Sturday night on a lounge cafe when KSE's hanging out with her friends i.e. Jo Boah and the Hee who took the picture

tumblr_nv092skuLO1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

cr: http://tofupopradio.becteroradio.com/news/11630/Song-Jae-Rim-'Goodbye-Mr.-Black'.html translated by google
LINE it!
Sep 20, 2015 / viewed 323 times.
11630.jpg

CEO Song Jae Rim prepare for the role cast a cold passion, 'Goodbye Mr. Black'.

Fans 'Song Jae Rim' a health! When the drama 'Goodbye Mr. Black' already confirmed that 'Song Jae Rim' will be one of the actors of the drama are played by Song Jae Rim Seo Woo Jin Young profiles wise graduating law. Position as the CEO and editor of the publishing house. But this young man's Perfect. Never had a love And not dating yet!I do not care about appearance again!

'Goodbye Mr. Black' starring Moon Chae Won - Lee Jin Wook 'and Song Jae Rim had praise for the army as well. Would this be the drama's fast SBS!

(removed Article #1)

Article#2

2015-09-21 Kim So-eun, Fall Blowout atmosphere "Innocent goddess"

(removed pic)

Full article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201509211120279210

Hello Honeybees,
Just sharing my full translation of the article shared by Inna earlier.

김소은, 가을 분위기 물씬 ‘청순 여신’
KSE, autumn-ambience mood scene 'innocent/pure goddess'

배우 김소은이 청순한 매력이 느껴지는 일상 사진을 공개했다.
KSE displayed her regular day photo that gives out her innocent appeal/charm.

김소은은 9월 20일 자신의 웨이보에 "하이"라는 짧은 인사와 함께 한 장의 사진을 게재했다.
KSE posted a photo on her own Weibo on 9/20 together with a short greeting 'Hi'.

공개된 사진 속 김소은은 은은한 조명 아래에 앉아 눈을 내리깔고 우아한 매력을 어필하고 있다. 어두운 조명에도 오똑한 콧날 등 여신 미모가 돋보여 눈길을 끈다.
In the posted photo, KSE sat under a dim lighting and her eyes are (somewhat) covered, giving out an appeal of her graceful charm. Even under the dim illumination, her goddess beauty stands out, with her sharp nose and eyes attracting attention.

사진을 접한 팬들은 "너무 예뻐요", "새로운 작품 기대 중", "세상 혼자 사시나요" 등의 댓글을 남겼다.
Fans stumbled upon the photo and left comments such as '(You) are very beautiful", "(We) are waiting for your new work", "In this world, are you living alone?" [t/n: the last comment does not make sense to me LOL]

한편 김소은은 최근 종영한 MBC 수목드라마 '밤을 걷는 선비'에서 사랑하는 이를 위해 목숨을 바치는 이명희와 최혜령 역을 맡아 1인 2역 연기를 펼쳤다.
On side note, KSE recently just concluded her performance in MBC Wed-Thu drama 'TSWWTN', where she unfolded her dual role performance as Lee Myeong-hui and Choi Hye-ryeong who sacrificed their lives for the beloved ones.

[Source: NEWSEN; Full translation by ME] 

”Solim First Time Ever" series

54.  Multi-purpose backpack

Whilst driving, Jaerim asked Soeun to take the backpack from the rear seat to the front.

005RnbUwgw1evzwzk7ad4j31hc0u0gpk.jpg

Jaerim: "There's something in the side pockets."

005RnbUwgw1evzwzpvxp9j31hc0u0wii.jpg

Soeun: "This one, right?"  Jaerim: "Yup!"

005RnbUwgw1evzwzsstqkj31hc0u0428.jpg

"This is a cup of coffee that I've prepared for you."

005RnbUwgw1evzx0x6p8sj31hc0u0jvh.jpg

Jaerim: "This is a multi-purpose backpack..."

005RnbUwgw1evzx2j6mt3j31hc0u0q6x.jpg

"All the things inside are gifts that I've prepared for you."

005RnbUwgw1evzx2loj6pj31hc0u0wiv.jpg

MC: "This namja even brought with him insect repellents."  Soeun: "You're also bringing vitamins along?"

005RnbUwgw1evzx2o9f4dj31hc0u0aeb.jpg

It is very obvious that Mr. Song is a very detailed person and he always make a lot of preparations with Soeun in mind.  This multi-purpose which appeared for the first time here even went all the way to Turkey with him.... :D

@Niel2804

Andaweee... I won't watch EOL, unless the SoLim remake, HAHAHAHAHA... Then I will watch with Eric Oppa, HOHOHOHO... yoyo26

@XXXlatebloomerXXX

Thank you for translate the article of So Eun. Off course Kim So Eun is goddess... Quoted Song Jae Rim, "My wife’s profile is stunning... the goddess is ascending to heaven." Awwwwww.... finger curls, hahahahaha yoyo52

@lovely_alain

One reason why Song Jae Rim so charms because his multi-purpose backpack, hahahahaha... Sometimes those simple things bring big impact. Awwww.... Can I borrow Song Jae Rim for this weekend juseyoooo bbuing-bbuing, hahahahaha... yoyo12

Archived