[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Link for House Cook Master Baek episode 17 http://www.bananaidolshow.com/8327.html 

Thanks to Nana Liu chinggu for the link.. I envy her who can speak Mandarin.. She must've understand all Jaerim said on Witch Hunt and HCMB since the Chinese subs are available.. KEKe

@ dilathedoctor
     If Song Jae Rim accept a gay role he is very professional but in one condition no skinship to same sex. He can act as a gay in a heavy drama. True to life story on a famous gay in the world.
    Thank you also for the link of HCMB but my dear it was ep 18 not 17 the writer wrote a wrong ep.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36zpon_집밥-백선생-e18-150915-1_tv

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rosemarieztan_at_yahoo.com_stv Thanks for correctng :)

Hre is the link for Jaerim's JTBC Witch Hunt http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wuqev_witch-hunt-150703-song-jae-rim-chinese-subs-part-2_fun

*cough* expecting the generousity of chinggubees who speaks Mandarin to translate :D

This meticulous and clean freak guy. Dandy:wub:

Hopefully he doesn't have OCD.. Cause I think he's too obsessed with organizing stuff.. Lol

"Solim First Time Ever" series

51.  Applying lipstick

When they finished breakfast, Soeun quickly did some make up...

005RnbUwgw1evwg0z9278j31hc0u0adf.jpg

Nampyeon took the opportunity to tease her again

005RnbUwgw1evwg0zyljsj31hc0u0q64.jpg

Jaerim: "Last time you helped me to shave..."

005RnbUwgw1evwg10xq83j31hc0u0437.jpg

"I'll help you apply lipstick in return.  Close your eyes!"

005RnbUwgw1evwg11uqdij31hc0u0whs.jpg

MC: "There's something fishy going on."

005RnbUwgw1evwg12uuq0j31hc0u0ad6.jpg

005RnbUwgw1evwg140tunj31hc0u076k.jpg

MC Misun: "Why do I get so excited??"

005RnbUwgw1evwg14oeebj31hc0u077q.jpg

It is apparent that Soeun was a bit shy in the beginning

005RnbUwgw1evwg19w7nmg30dc07gkjm.gif

But then she was sooo... cooperative!  Was she expecting something exciting too?

005RnbUwgw1evwg1e0j7ng30dc07gqv6.gif

This was the first time that Jaerim apply the lipstick for Soeun and obviously she was a bit shy.  However, we all can remember that when they moved to Siamri and when the similar thing happened, Soeun had become much more braver and teased Jaerim in return.  :P

Article#1

2015.09.18 Song Jae Rim confirmed to join drama "Good bye Mr Black"

Source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=18693179&cloc=

Article#2

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'first outing with SBS

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=787347

Article#3

2015.09.18 Song Jae-rim, "Goodbye Mr. Black 'starring Lee Jin-wook, Moon Chae-won are confirm.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110249633

NOTE:

Good Bye Mr Black is one of new coming Drama favors by some of my fellas SHCJs and ME! Hahahahahahaha... Looking forward of this drama. It's good drama, good choice to Song Jae Rim. I will support him for this drama. Hope Honeybees are supporting him too.

Jae Rim-aahhhhhhhhhh... THIS is wise and fierce choice! Do it properly, babe^^

"Goodbye Mr. Black" is a revenge drama about a friend who betrays friendship to find out the secret to a sudden unfortunate incident.

Oh, good news! Just yesterday I was thinking how wonderful it would have been if KSE and SJR were casted in "Goodbye Mr Black" as leads instead of MCW and the other guy, and today it turns out SJR is acting in that drama for real! Now where's KSE?

Guest Hellofanfics

Hi hi I'm new follower here~ but a long time shipper of solim:3

*spazz I always loved this couple and had watched every single episode! I loved them so much, they were the reason I actually started watching wgm:) 

Ohh emm gee! All the posts ,gifs, fmv's on  this thread really made me happy....am a newbie here but been a silent lurker since part 2 of this thread was created. I fell in love with SOLIM COUPLE since the day that i watched their first episode on WGM and consistently loving them until now. And I  salute all the shippers here the so called Honeybees for being the coolest, understanding, creative, talented and open-minded people esp. Capt. Innasalvatore and her crew the B-team for making this ship smoothly sailing. I am so happy to be on board on this ship guyz!  Happy spazzing everyone!

Moon Chae Won Gets Two Goodbye Mr. Black Male Leads in Lee Jin Wook and Song Jae Rim

Posted on September 18, 2015 by ockoala

This has been a good week for Moon Chae Won, in the span of days she got not just one but two male costars for her upcoming SBSdrama Goodbye Mr. Black, and even better is that neither is a losing proposition. Talk about win-win for Ms. Moon. Lee Jin Wook isn’t letting one stinker of an SBS drama dissuade him from doing another drama for the network again, and really who can fault him for wanting to just move on from the PPL-laden mess that was The Time I Loved You. He’ll be the titular Mr. Black to Moon Chae Won’s sweet healing leading lady in this revenge noir manhwa adapted into a K-drama.

One thing I like a lot about Lee Jin Wook is his diversity in choosing dramas and roles, just taking his last three dramas he did sageuk withThe Three Musketeers, time-travel intensity inNine: Nine Times Travels, and even tried his best to make a half-baked romance drama work in The TIme I Loved You. Add to it turning into the K-drama version of The Count of Monte Cristo, and I’d say it’s going to be interesting to see him bring the angry bitter intensity. Luckily his character is fated to meet the right girl to help him work through his demons, and maybe even lend a helping hand to his revenge plot.

In addition to Lee Jin Wook joining Goodbye Mr. Black, the drama is in talks with Song Jae Rim as the second male lead and he’s positively considering the role. It’s a high profile prime time drama, and with his rising recognition thanks to his stint in We Got Married, this would be a drama with solid potential to join. Lee Jin Wook’s character is a Navy Seal Team member that conducts underwater demolition missions, and one day he’s cruelly betrayed by his best friend and loses everything. He decides to get revenge and pretend marries Moon Chae Won’s character to further his plan, but her rough and tumble but optimistic personality helps heal his emotional wounds. Song Jae Rim is playing the editor of a small magazine publication who likes writing positive articles and believes in the power of the masses over the power of the law to get justice. He’s got all the attractive features but isn’t interested in women and focuses on his career.

credits to koalasplayground 

A second lead who has perfect features but isn't interested in women, I sense a cold and chauvinist guy, SJR's physical features  fits exactly the character well except for the *cough*interest in women*cough*. :phew:

tumblr_n9vl6aWl0u1tbzn8qo2_1280.jpg
I have this story in my head that MCW's character first love/ crush is him,  cause that's the only thing that could connect them, or probably he will help LJW to get the justice that he deserves?

I feel sorry already for  Swan (MCW’s character) since our guy will just break her heart. Yikes! :sweatingbullets:

credit to the owner

Wow:w00t:

It amazed me to see more members become active Honeybees. Welcome! :wub:

I actually tracked the no. of followes for this thread since Soompi migrated to this new hive. At first, my personal target was to at 180 (same as thread #1). To see that we have surpassed 190  & counting followers shows the charm of uri SoLim despite leaving WGM last 3-month.

TBH, this is the best ship I have ever experienced. I know that we can get too greedy since we really love them. But trust me. SoLim have given me (& us) so much than I ever got from other ships. Of course we would love to see them together for real. But, let just enjoy whatever we have now. 

On SJR in GMB, great addition! I love MCW (my bias beside uri Sso & KSR) so it's gonna be great to see him working with Queen CW...

Roger & Out....

I'm still doing my br. But before that, allow me to welcome our new friend here, the not-so-new honeybees @yanafreyaj and @Hellofanfics :D *friendly wave* Glad u decide to unlurk :)

After three months of Solim's departure from WGM, how am i glad to see more and more lurkers are coming out to express their eternal love for Solim.

It simply solidify our Solimfinity tagline. This is our home. Keep on spazzing! 

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Song Jae-rim added to revenge drama Goodbye Mr. Black
by javabeans | September 18, 2015 | 31 Comments

songjaerim_39.jpg

Good news: Song Jae-rim (Age of Feeling, Unkind Women) has joined SBS’s upcoming drama Goodbye Mr. Black, which is already on my radar for what sounds like an entertaining plot (love those get-a-new-identity-and-get-revenge stories) and two stars I love, Lee Jin-wook (Time I’ve Loved You) and Moon Chae-won (Good Doctor). The downside, I suppose, is that this means Song Jae-rim’s adding another supporting role to his resumé. He’ll be a lead someday, right?

The drama is based on a manhwa series from the ’80s that centers around a man who is betrayed by his best friend, who then returns with a new name to uncover the truth and get his revenge. He’ll be played by Lee Jin-wook, and Moon Chae-won will play the woman who fake-marries him as a way to help his mission.

It’s not yet clear how Song Jae-rim will connect with them, but we do know he’ll play a man who’s the CEO of a very small publisher and also a news editor. The character boasts impressive academic credentials, having entered the top law school in the nation at the top of the class, with a double major in mass media and communications. He believes in the power of the media over the law, and that that’s the power of the people. Despite his good looks and physique, those go hidden underneath outdated glasses and his only suit (for shame!), and he’s never been in a romantic relationship before. I know, it’s hard to believe, but that’s what suspension of disbelief is for.

Goodbye Mr. Black comes from the director of Birth of a Beauty and the writer of Can You Hear My Heart and I Miss You. The drama will follow Village: Secret of Achiara and premieres in November on SBS.

Via IS Plus

credit to www.dramabeans.com

----------

I don't know what to say anymore, what exactly happened? waeeeeee?! LOL :o:o:mellow: 

@CrazyAsian73 

So sorry if my statement ofended you...I would say that I use quality and quantity so that I feel comfort as the thread is slow as compared to ealier stage when Solim is still on WGM....no worries..all honeybees  are feel free to contribute  their POV... If I remember correctly, I only responded to you once when you sent the fanart which is my profile background...haa...

@innasalvatore 

You are our captain! Yes, Solim is flying and swimming as SE is like a angel and JR is like a fish...haa...honeybees have strong heart..

@lovely_alain

You are daebak! I think you are an analytical person....thanks for your posts. .fighting! 

Solim luv 

I thought what you say...I must overact to the post, so sorry about the comment. Yes you only respond to me once. I was talking about other honeybees talking on topic that I comment. I learn one thing is language and communicating is not alignment and we can easily offend other people. I admit my wrongdoing. I make sure to keep my POV as simple as possible. No hard feeling. I'm going to try to just be a filler to move us to whatever direction that this ship want to go. Let's forget and forgive...move on. 

ytbqto_4.jpg

HAVE GREAT WEEKEND:wub:

By the way, after seeing your post, I did a little statistical review about our next door neighbour who "retired" 19 days ago and compare with Solim.  I would like to share my findings with fellow Honeybees here:

1.  Average no. of pages of post per episode (up to last episode airing date)

Solim:  3148/38 = 82.8 pages/episode (highest in all WGM couples since Season 1)

Neighbour B:  1334/22 = 60.6 pages/episode

2.  Average no. of pages of post per day after last episode

Solim:  234/96 = 2.44 page/day

Neighbour B:  85/19 = 4.47 pages/day

3.  Average no. of pages of Solim posts per day up to 19 days after last episode:  79/19 = 4.16 pages/day

From the above statistics, it can be seen Solim Honeybees are doing not bad considering that neighbour B is enjoying posts related to idol group C activity news. 

@lovely_alain  Haha! I didn't expect u to come up with this analytical analysis. Cute. Evidence speaks volume. I loike! :D

The fact that our couple are not idols and are relatively unknown to most of the international fans (prior to WGM - in se's case, BoF was phenomenal but that was it), it was remarkable that they still stand tall on their throne and in the league of their own, three months after they officially ended their stint on WGM.

On another note, I've always enjoyed your "Solim First Time Ever" Series. Same goes to @cruncyroll. Your dedication in reminiscing Solim's precious moments through those beautiful episode recaps cemented our love for Solim even more :)

HELLO TO ALL MY CHINGUS:wub:

Just open to this thread and see us move more than usual.....That always make me happy that you get are talking about our sweet and beautiful Solim..:wub: I haven't read all the post yet:( I will later...I want to shout to all honeybees. TGIF my time and tomorrow is always Solim day:)

giphy.gif

Always miss his sexy vibe:wub:

zSKL9iW.gif

Her sexy moves..:wub:

amwQwbf.gif

All honeybees dance move becoz it is the WEEKEND:wub:

tumblr_moqm2ai5TM1qbq3xlo5_500.gif

Capt say not to have too much fun without her:wub:

11ba_zpsutoxh3r9.gif

Good night kiss and weekend kiss for everyone who love them so much:wub:

cr. gif owners

SORRY I CAN'T FILL THIS THREAD ON THE WEEKEND:( ENJOY EVERYONE WEEKEND:wub:

Wait the minute.....mmmmm i'm still confusing..what the actually Song Jae Rim's character in GMB?

Antagonist or protagonist...

More I read the synopsis of this drama,make me more curious....aigoo...

What's wrong with my mind...kikikikikiki

Please dont make my jaerim 'something' without my permission..:-))

pssssssst i'm ok if his character as a villain coz lately that image got the good reaction from audience & bonus if bad boy jaerim one of them...hahaha

Annyeong my very dear Solim family....As usual dropping by for Solim recap this week. Please don't get bored of me. This week i will do Solim recap episode 14...The day before their honeymoon.....Ooooo...I can't wait to do their honeymoon recap....kkkk..I saw Honeybees were so happy spazzing about new SBS drama Jae Rim,...& our forever hopes they will get cast together in one drama...i don't care what genre...as long as its have a lot R rated scenes...:w00t:...hehhehe

To all new comers, Solim not so newbie @Hellofanfics & @yanafreyaj , congratulation for successfully unlurk yourself. Welcome to thread...hope you're having fun in here,I am Cruncyroll, a Honeybees who you can only meet see once a week......:P

To @Lilysyam & @Nur_Yana , although i only saw your post once in every blue moon, somehow fate brought us together, & we became a family....let's gets old together...:lol:

________________________________________________________________________________________

One Fine Morning , at a Solim Newlywed House  

Wifey: Nampyeon ~~ Close your eyes !! (shouting from their bedroom) Don't open your eyes !!

Hubby : Close my eyes ?...I don't want to !! While laying comfortably on their couch....

Wifey : Then, i won't come out !!

Hubby : Arasso !! Immediately closed his eyes (kkkkk His determination to become a bad boy before drown in the drain)  

tumblr_ngwtu4w1nQ1rwog7ro4_250.gif g7k0KN3.gif

Wifey went out wearing a very pretty hanbok as our MC in the studio kept praising how beautiful she was.( Side notes: According to a Korean traditional, a newlywed bride will wears a hanbok for sometimes after their wedding)

Wifey : Nampyeon ~~~ lovingly calling him .....   His reaction was priceless....

d2260821-b334-477d-91a3-0c76f3e9ea62_zps

Hubby BRI : I saw her photo before when she did a historical drama. But in person she look graceful (smiling)...I thought she was  a Joseoun Queen.....Kiyaaaaaaa ~~~....Which of her pictures did you saw before....one of this ??....

PrettySoEunInHanbok_zpsa2yxhv9j.jpg?t=14

This week....we been entertained by Kim So Eun who turn herself for only a day as Kim Submissive !!! with an objective of showing her husband an image he never seen before....a submissive wife and a perfect housewife.

Hubby felt so thrilling upon seeing his wife in a hanbok...He immediately immersed himself playing a roles in a historical drama

Hubby : Come !! & become my bed servant ~~~ kkkkkkk *** me.????..speechless **** 

MC : What's he''s saying !!! *** (feeling agitated)

Wifey: **Feeling embarrassed** . Oppa you were a worrier guard. I am a princess (talking about their past characters)

Hubby : ***Sitting on his knee**. Please give me a commands.

Wifey : Today is really hot. **Fanning herself**

Hubby : Let's me undress you ~~~  **** Hahahhaha boyaaa ~~~ fanning myself...

MC Misun : Boyaa ~~~ This is not a historical drama anymore...

Me : Yes it is !!!,...It's a R rated historical drama...kkkk This couple watched a R rated movie together on a national television...this kind of talked between them...like brushing a dust on their shoulder....kkkk :phew:

fight3504_zps84dyjhwt.gif

Wifey: Coffee?? I'll make you want. Just stayed here !! I won't let you do anything else today,,,,Stayed !!! 

Me : Her own interpretation of becoming a submissive wife., seems interesting..An obedient wife with an attitude..:D

tumblr_ngxvcrXoTB1rwog7ro3_250.gif   tumblr_ngxvcrXoTB1rwog7ro4_250.gif

Caption : An obedient husband who is not used making his wife work ***...He then stand up to take her coffee cup with him...

Wifey : What's you're doing??..I am gonna bring them all.Don't get up, just stay there....**whining***

Hubby : If you leave this there, you have to get up and go back again. I don't want to be a part okay...understand ??

Kiyaaaaaaaaa !!!  If someone talk to me like that i will faint..hahhahh 

The way he immediately swoop in while intensely starring at her....her blushing face....grhhhhh.....I can felt her blood rush up to her face...she looked so red and shy......kkkkkk...and he kept smiling as he continuously starring at her, He liked to see her like that you can see his gummy smile....:P

tumblr_ngxvcrXoTB1rwog7ro5_250.giftumblr_ngxvcrXoTB1rwog7ro6_250.gif

Their flirting moments been interrupted by a sound of bell and they got themselves a huge posted frame of their wedding photo.While starring at their wedding picture...

Hubby: Jagiya, you're the prettiest....me: nodded my head. She just smiling,trying hard to control her face with hubby sudden complimented.... "I don't know whether i'am married a flower or you."  ....as he continued

Wifey : Awww~~~~. ***** while staring at him...Hahhahaha....this two.....aigoyaaa ~~~why they're so cute?....

tumblr_ngzjz4gdTS1rwog7ro4_250.gif   tumblr_ngzjz4gdTS1rwog7ro2_250.gif

tumblr_ngzjz4gdTS1rwog7ro5_250.gif   tumblr_ngzjz4gdTS1rwog7ro6_250.gif

Hubby then waiting for his wife to bring him a tools box, he was surprised when he saw his wife wearing a gloves.Realizing his wife intention, he grew concern...."No..no , I'll do the hammering" he said...Even MC Misun surprised by her intention "Aniyaa, she can't do that"....but well......this is Kim So Eun we talked about, she is not a typical pretty & weak yeoja na ~~~ Even with her hanbok, she can do the hammering well.

Hubby : Wait, let's me doing it ....**still concerned of his wife....

Wifey : Aniya ~~~ i will do it, just tell me where Here, here....( pointing it out )....***kkkkk i love the way she said "here"...cutewo..

When she was about to start hammering, he tried to change her mind again..asking her to let him doing it...

Wifey: Ahhh ~~~shiroooo~~~ just one time...i want to do it...*** keep whining cutely...with her subtle agyeo...

Hubby : Since your drama ended...your agyeo keep increasing...Its so cute...It's give me strength....**trying to pinch her cheek**

tumblr_ngzlimlGpU1rwog7ro5_250.gif  tumblr_ngzlimlGpU1rwog7ro7_250.gif

Finally she done with her hammering....its look perfect...

Hubby : The frame being lopsided because i am leaning towards you right? Of course, it would lean where the heart goes...

Me: Awww ~~~~ He can threw a cheesy punch lines like that as simple as reading A B C ...kkkkk:D

tumblr_nh0ruu6WyD1rwog7ro3_250.gif tumblr_nh0ruu6WyD1rwog7ro2_250.gif

Hubby was heaving a bad skin day...and wifey as a perfect housewife,,,decided to give him a fully facial treatment,,starting from cleaning, rinsing, & dry up his face. All he had to do is stayed on the couch..kkkkkkk. First step was. wear the headband.

Hubby: First you took my heart and then you took my hand and feet....

** Hahaaha...even in that situation he can still thought of a cheesy lines....Wifey then brought a basin of warm water with her and start his facial treatment. "I never wash my face before this is the first time"...he said.Does he meant that, wifey was the first person he allowed to wash his face?...Ewwwww ~~~~ :P

The whole moments where she washed & rinsed his face seems intimidate to me...although it's doesn't looked romantic but still its looked affectionate...with her constantly touching his face...skin to skin..:w00t:..kkkkkk  Proof?? 

MC Misun : Kkkkk.... They look like they're having a fun (giggling)

Other male MC : Please stop it, it will be easy if you wash it yourself Ghemanhera... ***Hahahhaha, i think he was jealous***

tumblr_nh0tg94hjv1rwog7ro2_500.gif

tumblr_nh0tg94hjv1rwog7ro1_500.giftumblr_nh108r5rLc1rwog7ro3_500.giftumblr_nh108r5rLc1rwog7ro4_500.giftumblr_nh108r5rLc1rwog7ro1_500.gif

The next step was giving him a mud pack....

Hubby : Now since your drama was over...you started to give me your attention ?

Wifey : Aniii...I always did....Don't say a sad like thing that. Did i not pay attention to you?

I can sensed a sincerity flowing in her words...She might hard to express her own feeling...but it don't means she doesn't care about him....She have her own way in showing it ~~~:)

tumblr_nh12txZZNt1rwog7ro3_250.gif   tumblr_nh12txZZNt1rwog7ro4_250.gif

While doing the mud pack, they were exchanging a several cheesy words....

Wifey : Okay...we're done. (Talking about his mud pack)..You look cute...

Hubby : If this look cute to you, its tough for you...

Wifey : No. I'm just blinded by you ~~~ ***Kiyaaa ~~~ cheesy words really contagious...hahahahaha :sweatingbullets:

After finished up with her mud pack.She continued giving him an extra service, A nail treatment with him still wearing his mud pack....I think today, wifey been very mischievous...She just wanted to let her inner child played out .Her fovourite toy???...her innocent hubby....kkkkkkk

Wifey : How do you find Kim submissive today? ***Talking about her concept for today....

Hubby : I don't like her . I never had my eyes closed for so long while i'm being with you. Now i know how hard it is not to see you today....I want to see you .......

*****Grrrrrhhhhh...i'am 100 % sure without doubt he spoke his heart out...he's told the truth...what he really felt**** while wifey proceed with her prank by carefully putting 10 different types of colors on his fingers.....kkkkk:lol:

tumblr_nh35q7A9uZ1rwog7ro2_250.gif   tumblr_nh35q7A9uZ1rwog7ro3_250.gif

The prankster mischievous face ~~~~

bd750294-5366-4594-b56a-b75eea3bbd22_zps

Finally the moment of truth ~~~ "Yaaaa  !!!!!! Acetone gajyea !!!" aka Bring the acetone !!!!

Hahaha...Hubby as a real biker himself seriously not enjoying it when he saw his colorful fingers like that..He snapped...:lol:

tumblr_nh352cMhWw1rwog7ro4_250.gif  

Still in shocked and disbelief that his jagiya will played prank on him...

tumblr_nh6vltbneQ1rwog7ro1_250.gif  tumblr_nh6vltbneQ1rwog7ro3_250.gif

End of Kim Submissive role played,Hubby now enjoying his leisure time with his jagiya. Hubby brought with him an Allure Magazine where they had a hot & sensational photo shoot before... while picking up their favorite pictures...suddenly...

Wifey: Oppa, you learned how to fold a roses too ?? ***Kept reading a his hubby ex-love story....***

Me : Dude, you're dead man...hahahhahaa & This is how its began their first love quarrel.....

Wifey : I've never made a papers crane or a heart for a guy before  ***kkkk is that a confession wifey?***

Wife than getting sulking & annoying because she don't received a same treatment like that. But she also don't want to be treated same as her....This was where its began, their first love quarrel . Luckily their 60 seconds love quarrel ended up with hubby brilliantly manipulating his wife only weaknesses he knew ....

Hubby : Then i will make it using $ 5 won bills **** talking about his plan to give her 1000 paper roses****

Wifey : Gwenchanta ~~~ Immediately agreed with his hubby suggestion & gave him a high 5 ...

Me : Boyaaaa ~~~~ just like that??..hahhaha..evil me....

Right after that, they received one heavy red box been "delivered" to their house. The box contained one Turkey guide book, a dictionary and Turkey flight ticket !!!!  Yeeeahhhh ~~~ !!!! Our couple will go to Turkey for their honeymoon:D.But after reading the mission card, their honeymoon will be a bag pack concept...hubby got annoyed....:crazy:

fight3503_zpswb1y9nue.gif

Hubby: I told you wont i ??...We should go some where near **blaming her because he felt worried about back pact concept*** 

Wifey : What??...what??...Ouch...**he playfully knocked her head with a mission card ****  Did you hit me?? ***** She got annoyed :crazy: & Their love quarrel part 2 continues.....But as fast as its started....it went down.....:)

tumblr_nh6zi6Ij9s1rwog7ro2_250.gif     tumblr_nh6zi6Ij9s1rwog7ro3_250.gif 

Wifey feeling so excited because there are lot of thing to do in Turkey from their foods to a scenery activities,,,,she have a lots of mind.She planed to do a foods tours while hubby in diet...Hahhahah " You can go diet after we come back " she complaining. Kkkkkk...agreed dear, it a chance of a life time...he can go on diet after that.

After teasing him about her plan to ride a hot air balloon...where she knew hubby don't like such an activity....she still not satisfy and kept adding more thrilling activity in her plan

Wifey: I think they have a skydiving activity there...

Hubby : I really can't skydiving  ***begging her**** Kkkkk his face was so cute.....

Wifey: Why not ?....~~~ Its so fun

Hubby: If you kiss me from the start until we land. I'll do it if you kiss my lips all the way...

Wifey : Let's go...let's pack....

Hahahha, what' a smart answered from him but why do i felt that he was having a thought..."as long as i can kiss you, i'll do anything" kkkkkk...meolla...:P

tumblr_nh6zi6Ij9s1rwog7ro6_250.gif   tumblr_nh6zi6Ij9s1rwog7ro8_250.gif

b7280984-f970-4b4e-a729-010e144f0352_zps  

e28f3a05-7031-497a-b4fc-96925171cc6d_zps

Our couple started to pack a few essential stuff for a back pack traveler like them...while packaging they caught themselves in a love quarrel part 3 trilogy when wifey started to gave her "maldwae adwae" suggestion to bring those thick and big spongy shoes...where i found it unnecessary too...kkkk (mianhe so eunna) this time i took his side. 

Hubby was clearly not happy with it...but to avoid more further argument,,,,he just agreed with her...kkkk although he look annoyed....

Wifey who traveled a lots more than him, wanted to show her hubby...how to packed a packs of ramyun aka instant noodles without taking so much space in your bag. But hubby don't felt that her know-how brought not much differences and he kept questioning her the need to bring those ramyun thus hurt her pride...kkkkkk...

She got mad, and hubby quickly gave her a shoulder massage to kept her calm and although she said "don't touch me, i am mad"... His technic was working out as she calm down a few minutes after that...kkkk:lol:

tumblr_nh71akX9yy1rwog7ro2_250.gif   tumblr_nh71akX9yy1rwog7ro1_250.gif

Kiiyaaaaa ~~~~ Such as intimated moments.....

Wifey: Good job Oppa ***she compliment him after they finished packing up***...she such a good wife...

Hubby : It's obvious it'll be a tough road because of me ****while massaging her palm**** You will be the lead.

What i like about him was, he is not afraid to give up his lead / or his position...in a area he don't know much. Knowing that his wife had a lot of experiences in travelling compare to him...he asked her to lead him..in short he is not an egoistic person.That is one of his best traits i like the most...:wub:

e306ea95-d670-4b54-830f-7efe8702da81_zps

"We started our life together after it & we're officially married.Now we're going on  our honeymoon. With that a love short."

Me: Grrrrrr..........I don't know how to describe it...but his words felt surreal to me...:D

They ended up their long day with a love short. & with this i also ended up my recap foe Solim Episode 14...See you all next week my dear chingus....Happy spazzing everyone. Have a nice weekend.....:lol:

________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously in Jae Rim black room interview:

"So Eun & I are much alike in a many ways.But our differences are really different"

tumblr_nh71akX9yy1rwog7ro4_250.gif  

Me : No matter how much different your differences.When you're together, no one can beat your chemistry,,,,

all gifts are not mine...fully credit to the rightful owner Aivzthegreat & NoteBook711

Just a shout out to @innasalvatore @Niel2804 @NitePanda  - as i scroll down the pages, these three very bright, optimistic honeybees remind me so much of:

A 3-in-1 shampoo :P

3IN1%2070-500x500.jpg

Get the power of conditioning cream to get soft hair
Get the power of a hot oil treatment to make hair smooth and manageable
Get the power of a steam treatment to help lock in the moisture in hair

U guys are our cheerleaders :D Cool, fun, and positive. Keep those vibes alive for the sake of Solim shippers longevity :D:D:D

Yesssza..Finally Mo Il Hwa is coming back..I really really really hope team stylist do a great job to make sure bad boy image will be deliver successfully..

i 'm happy crazily right now..:-)

Mo Il Hwa...that man successfully made soeunie dugun, dugun! :wub: As much as we want Mo Il Hwa's handsomely strong character to make a comeback in Goodbye Mr. Black, I'm pretty sure this Mr.Seo Woo Jin guy would make an impact too with his smart, charismatic and mystery character. An antoganist or protagonist, it doesn't matter as long as the scriptwriters are capable enough to give justice to jaerim's character. U know what i mean ;)

On a lighter note, with jaerim's upcoming drama on sbs, who knows, we might probably see a special foodtruck delivered to the set, from that gaeul yeoja to that gaeul namja :wub: *not anticipating, just hoping* Opportunity is there once again. @peace79, your foodtruck is on. Yeehar! :D

Box_Food_Truck_Keep_Calm.png

@aidaladida Welcome home! :)

A tribute to Soeun's precious man, Song Jae Rim :wub:

In her recent interview, this is what she has got to say about her ideal man...

SE%20iv%20-%201.jpg

SE%20iv%20-%202.jpg

Okay, she loves a tall guy...

Tall%20JR%20-%201.jpg

Tall%20JR%20-%202.jpg

Tall%20JR%20-%203.jpg

Thank God, he loves petite girls...

Tall%20JR%20-%204.jpg

She loves a monolid nampyeon...

Monolid%20JR%20-%201.jpg

Yea, she got her wish granted :P

Monolid%20JR.jpg

She loves a robust shoulder guy...

SE%20iv%20-%206.jpg

Ok, here u are, soeunnie...

Shirtless%20JR%20-%204.jpg

Shirtless%20JR%20-%203.jpg

Ooohh...ooohhh....the first time u laid eyes on his bare back :sweatingbullets:

Shirtless%20JR%20-%201.jpg

Shirtless%20JR%20-%202.jpg

She loves adams apple too...huh? :rolleyes: Haaiiisshh...soeunnah....

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%202.jpg

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%203.jpg

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%204.jpg

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%205.jpg

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%206.jpg

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%207.jpg

Aaaaahhh.....really, seoun? B)

Well, well...Obviously he's enjoying the attention to the max :lol:

Adam%20apple%20JR%20-%201.jpg

Well, thanks to the matchmakers, the love cupids...pd-nim and her crews she got what she look for. Saranghae! :wub:

SE%20iv%20-%204.jpg

SE%20iv%20-%203.jpg

SE%20iv%20-%205.jpg

Interview translation cr: @imLov and @lovely_alain

Youtube uploader cr: @_sofie_

Good Morning Honeybees, I am so happy with the current progress for Jearim and So eun work lately, although its just a second lead or supporting actor i hope it  will make them grow as a great actors in the future.  @yanafrayej @Hellofanfic welcome to solim paradise, its never to late to spazz here :)

Archived