[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

So I've decided to continue my SOLIM marathon again and I am on their last night in Turkey. The part when they are watching the sunset. There's so much about this entire moment(s) in general that I loved. I just wish there were no cameras because seriously, it's a first kiss kind of moment. lol

Anyway, one of the parts that I didn't take notice in the first few times I've watched it was...

54785-293034.jpg

JAE RIM: "I feel like I've been running this whole time. Now, should I try to fly?"

SO EUN: "Yeah, take me for a ride, too."

[my intepretation: "Yes, take me along with you, too."]

Then he serenades her which she decided to join in with him. AWW! But oh So Eun! Remember how we've all agreed that she has a way of being subtle? I believe this is one of these times. OMO! Where the thread goes, the needle must follow. ;) How did I miss this all this time?

And you know how Jae Rim is with his words... sometimes, it is deeper than it may sound. Why fly though? Well think about it... So Eun loves the sky and he had always described her as an angel or a bird.

In their own way, they are both indicating they want to be where the other is... yes, that is my delulu's interpretation and I am definitely sticking to it! ;)

And before that part, they discussed what they did the beginning part of the year. 

JAE RIM: "You are my rest. You're like my comma."

SO EUN"Really? That's nice to hear."

I just wish the editing wasn't so choppy and so this way we can naturally see how their conversation flowed. Ah well. 

stare.jpg

JAE RIM: "You fit right in with this night view."

SO EUN: "Thank you, oppa."

Still one of my fave SOLIM moment! The way he said it and the way she looked back at him. Seriously! It's SO RAW  &  SO  R E A L ! ! ! ! lol And you can tell that she felt shy hearing it from him if you look at her eyes because she tends to blink multiple times...this has happened in numerous occasions when Jae Rim confesses or makes a sudden move that catches her off guard. lol

ZEFvE2Z.gif

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizcheesy

Song Jae Rim-hyung just texted me that Olla is now an Iron Cat and is very jealous of me for his DAD -Gwi :P

CMMRb9aUsAATx3D.jpgironsjr1.jpg

CMMRcBpVAAEWAA0.jpg

credit to the owners

And, Khunnie will watch it alone with jealous mode, hahahahaha

Poor Khunnie kkkkk....

if Jae Rim and So Eun get married, problem solved hahhahaha Khunnie get family too kkkk

Song Jae Rim Reaction :

Credit DC

Huh?

One thing I'm so admired toward Kim So Eun, she can accept Song Jae Rim's personality and even if she called him a weird oppa, she's still smile at him. I know that a lot of 4D people out there but I just don't care. I do care for Song Jae Rim and somehow I felt that he's too over with his fan services. I don't want him to lost some respects since he's too comfy to show his bubble image to public. This part of him I don't understand, seems like I have to learn from Kim So Eun how to understand him well, hahahahahaha

If he less adorable, if he less sexy, if he's not Kim So Eun's man that I wouldn't be stay still after watched so many weird things on him, hahahahahahaha

I miss the sexy hot Song Jae Rim... A NAMJA... Not Flower boy... 43

Agree with u inna . I also don't want jae rim to lose out by being too goofy . Maybe his PR should guide him in this matter subtly . Curb in his goofiness a little.  Let there be some aura of mystery . And yes I also am missing the bad boy !! Mr. Goody shoes is cute but the smexy bad boy is another dimension ;) not that I mind any thing about our solim , but still as a loyal fan I alwaŷs want the best for him and want to see them shine in their careers :) :):) :) :) :)) 

One thing I'm so admired toward Kim So Eun, she can accept Song Jae Rim's personality and even if she called him a weird oppa, she's still smile at him. I know that a lot of 4D people out there but I just don't care. I do care for Song Jae Rim and somehow I felt that he's too over with his fan services. I don't want him to lost some respects since he's too comfy to show his bubble image to public. This part of him I don't understand, seems like I have to learn from Kim So Eun how to understand him well, hahahahahaha

If he less adorable, if he less sexy, if he's not Kim So Eun's man that I wouldn't be stay still after watched so many weird things on him, hahahahahahaha

That is why Jaelim is so thankful to Soeun because she accepts him with his weirdness and all...Even when he guested in SNL he said that he is too carefree and he is not sure how far can he get being himself...

Me too I miss that sexy side of him and his stylist and make up artists are not helping,  but anyway if he is happy I will be happy for him same goes for Soeun...

Huh?

HAHAHAHAHA i expected this kind of reaction from you, i know you will says something like this kkkk...image.gif

High Five Capt, because i feel the same as you, i like his Bad Boys image more, i am okay with his Cutie Image but its for Kim So Eun only,.. aaaah i miss the tough Song Jae Rim image.gif

Since we complain about it so much i hope Song Jae Rim or Kim So Eun, Or Solim relatives or Solim Chingu concidentally read our post and convey it to Song Jae Rim hhahahhahaa

@Binnies, @ariadna90 & @Niel2804

I know that I'm not the right person to bring him LOVE & Happiness, 43 even if I wish but all my love has been run out for Eric oppa, hahahahaha.. BUT, I know there's someone who can make him smile. Someone who can bring him a greatest of love and happiness.

And, I hope this someone is KIM SO EUN. hoa

He likes her like a lunatic. He talks about her frequently until I want to flight to Korea just to seal him lips, handcuff him, put into the box and personally send to Kim So Eun's house.

On top of box I will give indication "PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE" 100

This adorable guy is not the most good looking guy in Korea but idk, I just FEEL him, I feel his loneliness, I feel his willingness and I even feel his BYUNTAENESS!!! See, I'm totally polluted, hahahahahaha until my sister wants to send me into mentality hospital to cure my illness, hahahahaha...

I know he's dorky but enough is enough... 41 Nothing more scary in celebrity's life than your own fans turning into your antis. I think now I'm going to change myself to be his anti... kiai Inna's new status: anti-bubble-jaerim poor

I miss the scent of Namja from Song Jae Rim.. I remember when SoLim joined WGM... In the beginning episodes host always praise him as "NAMJA" not as bubble boy, happy-go-lucky guy... I think they saw him differently, he's so special from others.

I sincerely hope that I meet this Song Jae Rim again. 51

I know that I'm not the right person to bring him LOVE & Happiness, 43 even if I wish but all my love has been run out for Eric oppa, hahahahaha.. BUT, I know there's someone who can make him smile. Someone who can bring him a greatest of love and happiness.

He likes her like a lunatic. He talks about her frequently until I want to flight to Korea just to seal him lips, handcuff him, put into the box and personally send to Kim So Eun's house.

This adorable guy is not the most good looking guy in Korea but idk, I just FEEL him, I feel his loneliness, I feel his willingness and I even feel his BYUNTAENESS!!! See, I'm totally polluted, hahahahahaha until my sister wants to send me into mentality hospital to cure my illness, hahahahaha...

I know he's dorky but enough is enough... 41 Nothing more scary in celebrity's life than your own fans turning into your antis. I think now I'm going to change myself to be his anti... kiai Inna's new status: anti-bubble-jaerim poor

I miss the scent of Namja from Song Jae Rim.. I remember when SoLim joined WGM... In the beginning episodes host always praise him as "NAMJA" not as bubble boy, happy-go-lucky guy... I think they saw him differently, he's so special from others.

hahaha, are you an anti now? You know sometimes I don't know why I stan him also, but I keep on stanning him even when I see him do weird things so I guess that is part of his appeal?:huh:

I don't know but I really really wish him the best and that is why I wish him to marry Soeun and be a great dad

HAHAHA Capt, what to dooo... i cant let you go become one of Jae Rim antis, the Old Historical Ahjumma can using your talent create Meme to bring him down hahahhaa

Group Hugs Capt....

I Miss Bad Boy Song Jae Rim Too...

giphy.gif

Gif Credit to Owner

Hi gals

Just stopping by to say that I missed you a lot. Thank you everyone who provides pictures and news to keep this thread an interesting place to visit every day.

As for Solim episode 38, I can't do much, sorry, but let me sometimes share what I have with you

Ep38_5 photo Capture_zpseqatjnyx.png

photo Ep38_7_zps4tdq66bm.png

photo Ep38_9_zpsd0yp5gcj.png

photo Ep38_10_zpsoxwgvsqj.png

photo Ep38_4_zpsqyp1zk26.png

photo Ep38_6_zpsx1eno8hb.png

photo Ep38_7_zpsdknrtzcw.pngEp38_4 photo Capture3_zpsijzdrkyd.png

"Solim First Time Ever" series

14. Head touching

Whilst walking on the road, half-drunk Jaerim touched and caressed Soeun's head 

005RnbUwgw1euhled748qj31hc0u0gpn.jpg
005RnbUwgw1euhleedh9vj31hc0u00x5.jpg

It was the first Soeun being touched this way and she was shy...

005RnbUwgw1euhlefc2jbj31hc0u0tdv.jpg

It became obvious that Rimmie likes to read romantic cartoon

005RnbUwgw1euhlega5sej31hc0u078d.jpg

in those cartoon the male lead usually touch and caress the female lead's head like this

005RnbUwgw1euhleh8tv6j31hc0u0jv9.jpg

Actually both seemed to enjoy this very much

005RnbUwgw1euhlkjzgo6g30dc07gkjm.gif

Subsequently, it becomes one of those things that Solim always do wherever they are:

005RnbUwgw1euhliunkreg309q05hkft.gif
005RnbUwgw1euhlivn51fg30an08717p.gif
005RnbUwgw1euhljz5sivg30g4093hdt.gif

Guest omgirly

hello everyone!

it's been a while since i last visited and hope all of you have been well! i don't know about all of you, but i still miss solim very much, so i''ve taken to writing again. if you're interested, here are the two latest that i just published in the past 24 hours. 

take care and happy reading!

hello everyone!

it's been a while since i last visited and hope all of you have been well! i don't know about all of you, but i still miss solim very much, so i''ve taken to writing again. if you're interested, here are the two latest that i just published in the past 24 hours. 

take care and happy reading!

I love "If You Leave" so much. Hmm so now we know why Jaerim showed up at the airport looking uninterested, checkng his phone while wearing @innasalvatore's grandma's cardgan. LOL. How I wish your fanfic was real.. But then.. Hey, who knows, right? Anything could happen.. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring :wub:

Archived