[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

For someone who is smart enough to talk about an Andromeda...               AND ...          

for someone who have a good physic...that fit enough to be a kendo master...

It does't make any sense to me...no matter how hard i tried to think about it...he will let a very light and petite yeoja...bullying him.....unless he allowed himself to be in that situation....just because he is...."anne babo"  :P mulla...since i don't know what going on BTS of heavily edited segment...i just take as what it is....:)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kiwkiw3 said:

@mizcheesy anyeoooooooooooooong team leader.........how are you??? miss you....... solim should ride that swing like this...........

Hidden Content

I put it there hahaha

------------------------------

@kiwkiw3 oppa, i just finished backreading all the posts and I saw this. You naughty, naughty boy, how I missed you too:P I badly wanted to expose that "hidden treasure" of a picture but i really am afraid of dinosaursxD. we really are of the same brain wavelength, thus we understand each other so well when it comes to our dear SOLIM's need for skin to skin contacts and i love you for that:P

Anyway, here's another reason why most of us shippers believe that the CONCEPT of PERSONAL SPACE is ALIEN  to them and "real couple- like skinship" makes our wanton LULUs concoct those tantalizing ideas that they have already crossed the threadlike boundary from REEL to REAL. 

PS: 

Imagine them swinging in this position, what do you think will happen to IT?

According to Physics, the center of gravity will fall on their MIDDLE and the rest...... think of DISCO PANGPANG moving to and fro in slow motion9_9

Haha, it's nice to note that @mizcheesy chingu is also good in Physics... DEFINITELY this scene is about pendulum action of two stuck together with a combined center of gravity!! :P

Guest zehsillymillie

@Niel2804 I KNOW I WAS SPAZZING. SOLIM BABIES IS MY GREATEST WISH FOR THIS COUPLE!

*cyber five*   YASSS! On the old thread, I posted having a wish of seeing the very fine combined genes of Song Jae-Rim and Kim So-Eun! :D I feel like a psychotic scientist who would want to see what gorgeous child/children they would have.

(I even confessed I don't care even if SoLim is dating/married or NOT hahaha~!)

SoLim, just mix your perfect genes, juseeyooo~! pali! pali~!

Guest myasally

Every time we have a serious conversation in this thread and I started to loose my smile, @Niel2804 your post always made me smile again and again. Gumawo~~~~~

@myasally

aang... glad to hear that kkkekeke... honestly i feel bad, my post can classified as Trash Post kkkk... i am not good in expressing my POV, and Capt @innasalvatore Ahjussi @kiwkiw3 @mizcheesy already represent my POV kkkk

​I'll virtually smack you if you ever think that your post is trash again..lol *joking*. It is true, I burst to laugh when I scroll down and found jumokpap recipe. Even you thought it is tiny thing but for me you always manage to bring up the atmosphere again

Ps: I enjoy many post made here, sometimes I just like them or sometimes I even forget to click yes but I enjoy every statements posted here.Every honeybees should know this.Gumawo~~

What the sweet that made by them when Jaerim stole cheek kiss? It seems so fun to do with my kiddos.

[PIC NOT QUOTED]

Solim has teach me so many thing have to do with my family. :wub:

@arfaizar

NOT SURE IF YOU GOT THE ANSWER ALREADY ... sooooo many comments to catch up to.  TT TT

BUT HERE IT'S AN EASY WAY TO MAKE "DALGONA" (달고나) or PPOPGI (뽑기)  ... 

PS - if you get the inner design intact, you get a free one. that's why SE is so focused and asks what's her "prize" if she succeeds ... and suggests a new pair of pretty pants ... so JR says he'll "put flowers" on hers ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

you can use WAXED PAPER on the bottom too!

this is how they sell it in the streets in korea

Guest kiwkiw3

This would be such a dream come true. 

Make it happen, Solim.

​woaaaaaah daebak................ @ollakuni and @aivzthegreat   this is awesome picture..........

my reaction...

credit to owner, gif not mine

​@Niel2804

At least you bring a laughter to people... You bring the happiness to others. What's a point of being human living if you can't make people happy? That's why... We Love SoLim couple because they bring the happiness to viewers, to Honeybees. Keep on shaking, GURL! You know we love you^^

​aaawww Captain @innasalvatore thank you capt, kkkkk maybe i will post more often huahahhaha.... what kind often you mean Niel? you already flooding this thread kkkkk

Misun Nim Reaction : aaang angkeumaeeee.....

Gif Credit to Owner

​I'll virtually smack you if you ever think that your post is trash again..lol *joking*. It is true, I burst to laugh when I scroll down and found jumokpap recipe. Even you thought it is tiny thing but for me you always manage to bring up the atmosphere again

Ps: I enjoy many post made here, sometimes I just like them or sometimes I even forget to click yes but I enjoy every statements posted here.Every honeybees should know this.Gumawo~~

@myasally

nomuuu kamsahamnidaa dear, kkkkekekeke lets create trouble together then? I know, this is why i love this ship, full of cool and talented person, and you are not alone, sometimes i forget to click like too hhahahha

This is the most peaceful and fun thread for Honeybees, so when someone just drop a bomb here by leaving dislike comment of course we react to that comment and some of us will try to defend them and  some of us will just ignore them. For example if you hit bees hive of course they will chase and bite you for sure, because you are  destroying their home, it normal for honeybees to react when someone come here and she is not even a fan try to said something bad about so eun, of course we will be mad. I Only visit  WGM thread once in my lifetime, that is the first and last time i go there because of their negative vibe and  i decided to stay here to be happy. Thank you  B team and others because  your always make this thread a fun place to be...i really appreciated you guys. I hate this new thread because we no longer have insightful, awesome  and LOL icon, when i want to click it very badly for your posting.  Cheer Up Guys.....for another 50 Years  i wont talk about h____r  again because you are not worth it for my attention:D

Guest mizcheesy

@kiwkiw3 said:

@mizcheesy anyeoooooooooooooong team leader.........how are you??? miss you....... solim should ride that swing like this...........

Hidden Content

I put it there hahaha

------------------------------

@kiwkiw3 oppa, i just finished backreading all the posts and I saw this. You naughty, naughty boy, how I missed you too:P I badly wanted to expose that "hidden treasure" of a picture but i really am afraid of dinosaursxD. we really are of the same brain wavelength, thus we understand each other so well when it comes to our dear SOLIM's need for skin to skin contacts and i love you for that:P

Anyway, here's another reason why most of us shippers believe that the CONCEPT of PERSONAL SPACE is ALIEN  to them and "real couple- like skinship" makes our wanton LULUs concoct those tantalizing ideas that they have already crossed the threadlike boundary from REEL to REAL. 

PS: 

Imagine them swinging in this position, what do you think will happen to IT?

According to Physics, the center of gravity will fall on their MIDDLE and the rest...... think of DISCO PANGPANG moving to and fro in slow motion9_9

Haha, it's nice to note that @mizcheesy chingu is also good in Physics... DEFINITELY this scene is about pendulum action of two stuck together with a combined center of gravity!! :P

@ lovely_alain oppa, ​my dearest chingu who I look up to and adore really much, Physics is my waterloo in school but  IT PAYS TO READ.:D

I take pride in saying that when it comes to uri lovely couple, my mind grinds like that disco pangpang machine:P

11149485_682258661878281_591655449372511

Now, my dearest Physics mentor, where in this picture does gravity lie? And, does FRICTION while swinging generates electrical response from the one being sat on? Will it generate enough heat to turn a BULB on? Anwer pls.!!!!!!!:P

First @aivzthegreat gives us this

CEOGuezVIAAjauF.png

And we're all going crazy because lulu became real.

But then she gives us this.

CEOGvu1VEAA8Bz7.png

This shipper here is really teary looking at these.

Solim, I want you to use Jaerim's 200M well and multiply!

P.S. It's children's day today. What a coincidence or maybe it's fate ;)

Guest Frankent8er_81

Kim So Eun #김소은 on wgm wear sweatshirt "No.81 GRAY" from Grienich NewYork
source:grienich's ig and WLK_KimSoEun Twitter

​Oh wow, I have to get this for my wife, haha... :D

Off-Topic Fun fact: My motorcycle club (MC) also uses the number "81" as an identifier - it's a metonym, meaning that each number indicates a corresponding letter in the alphabet. Hence, you'll often see us wearing stuff emblazoned with "Support 81", "81 Big Red Machines", "81MC" etc.

@Mizchessy i want to answer you question, My Physics is very bad but i am sure the bulb will turn on once they have enough heat to generate  electricity. This is my first attempt to post B type material, i want to learn from you guys.xD

Guest myasally

@myasally

nomuuu kamsahamnidaa dear, kkkkekekeke lets create trouble together then? I know, this is why i love this ship, full of cool and talented person, and you are not alone, sometimes i forget to click like too hhahahha

​Trouble? I don't know if I can be as courageous as you to join B department since i'm still in denial mode that i have B side inside me. Aniya~~~ aniya~~~ but I like certain B post.... Aniya~~ Aniya~~~ I'm not B but my post tend to include B part Aniya~~~aniya~~~

See, I'm in serious denial state...9_9

Yes, @suekasih, let not talk about h____r anymore.

First @aivzthegreat gives us this

And we're all going crazy because lulu became real.

But then she gives us this.

This shipper here is really teary looking at these.

Solim, I want you to use Jaerim's 200M well and multiply!

P.S. It's children's day today. What a coincidence or maybe it's fate ;)

​This is my morning present! hahaha i directly click save, thank you! :D

Guest mizcheesy

@Mizchessy i want to answer you question, My Physics is very bad but i am sure the bulb will turn on once they have enough heat to generate  electricity. This is my first attempt to post B type material, i want to learn from you guys.xD

​Congratulations my dear chinguya!:D Welcome to the realm of the INNOCENT ONES but please be forewarned, once you GET IN, there's NO WAY OUT.:P

Now here's my next question:

10408954_682235258547288_823404127640528

Does Appa's feet which are being sat on but do not move, be able to generate FRICTION and affect the person sitting on it?

And, what did Omma touch to be able to generate" violent reactions" from Appa? 

Renvic chinguya, where are yahhh!!!O.o

credit to dear @-sofie- chingu:)

Kim So Eun #김소은 on wgm wear sweatshirt "No.81 GRAY" from Grienich NewYork
source:grienich's ig and WLK_KimSoEun Twitter

Oh wow, I have to get this for my wife, haha... :D

​applause for you ahjussi @frankent8er_stv what a loving husband kkkkekeke and where ahjussi @kiwkiw3 ? time to learn ahjussi kkkk

Archived