[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest AoiYagami

omona really likes the idea brownie babies...  They should be really beautiful babies. with fair skin, sharp nose, deep dimples and of course brown eyes like their parents.

SOON. HAHAHA. AFTER 10 YEARS. LOL. BEAUTIFUL BABIES FROM BEAUTIFUL PARENTS SUPPORTED BY BEAUTIFUL BROWNIES. VERY BEAUTIFUL. :wub:

Mwahahaha, look at us now! We're here busy preparing for the second generation of BEBabies, ppftttt. But WAE 10 Years? It's too long..make it erm, 2 years from now? LOL. 

ah to think of it, if were going with the "rational" time line. Currently JH is 25 yo right, which means he is 26 YO by korean years. and his hyung, YH is 27 YO by korean years. In another 2 years, probably they will go  to serve for MS. Coz i remember in one interview, that they will enroll the MS together. Of course that would make more sense to do the MS together, so their absent will be simultaneously.  So says, JH would be entering the MS by the time he's 28 YO by korean year, and he's gonna be out by 30 YO on korean year. So he's gonna be around again 6 years from now. Aish, maths makes me headache. If 6 years were too long to walks down on aisle with SY. Why don't you just walk down the aisle this year JH?you know, while the iron is still striking hot, LOL

Or in his words, "Put some handcuffs on it." LOL.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or in his words, "Put some handcuffs on it." LOL.

AND CLINK! HAHAHA. THIS MAKES SENSE! *insert real proposal lines*

Mwahahaha, i'm all giddy now!Ah, Jonghyun-ah!Just put that handcuff right away, before other bee in line behind you. I mean look at what has @Akopinoy2228YS brought to us, this girl is HOT ITEM right now, she's all over the place, and seems that media/people are couldn't get enough with her. LOL.. 

After I read all comments.... something we must learn... please..please watch several times before making comments...

sometimes the feeling after watch streaming different then after we see the raw several times...... :D 

JH's audio in his Seoul fanmeeting (by fans) CR: DC

His voice melted my heart .....

Starlit night is like one of my fav song he wrote..with blind love..jh writes really good ballads..i cant wait for the song he wrote for sy to be finished..it already sounded so good 

Morning guys!! Ok so I don't know if this has been mentioned here, but I read a post on dc and someone was saying that in the scene where they're watching the jingoo video, you can see jongyeon holding hands in the reflection from their sunglasses lenses LOL. So I had a look, and yep, it was there :wub: it wasn't like the whole intertwined fingers and what not, but yeah it was just nice HAHAH 

have a nice day everyone!

Thanks for sharing!

Heh, too cute :wub: Not sure about intertwined fingers, but definitely holding hands :)

ThU1zEL.png

0GMdb24.png

Morning guys!! Ok so I don't know if this has been mentioned here, but I read a post on dc and someone was saying that in the scene where they're watching the jingoo video, you can see jongyeon holding hands in the reflection from their sunglasses lenses LOL. So I had a look, and yep, it was there :wub: it wasn't like the whole intertwined fingers and what not, but yeah it was just nice HAHAH 

Ah, i try to look the raw again, but the video i have is on low quality, so everything was blur when i'm trying to zoom. LOL

Gosh , it reminds me to Vic (FX) and Changmin spoon mistery, lol! 

JH's audio in his Seoul fanmeeting (by fans) CR: DC

His voice melted my heart .....

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=ljh&no=3545&page=1 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=ljh&no=3531&page=1 

oh my, i'm melting right now. His voice is just really fluffy like marsmallow, eh..

Guest AoiYagami

Heh, too cute :wub: 

Not sure about intertwined fingers, but definitely holding hands :)

I applaud you sharp eyes! Both of you. clap clap. Truly awesome

Guest rainmoon

Gong Seung Yeon Flusters Lee Jong Hyun With Her Minidress

Gong Seung Yeon Flusters Lee Jong Hyun With Her Minidress

Gong Seung Yeon surprised and flustered her virtual husband Lee Jong Hyunwith her minidress on “We Got Married.”

On the July 11 episode of “We Got Married,” Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon’s wedding ceremony was aired. During the show, Lee Jong Hyun is waiting nervously for Gong Seung Yeon to appear, and is surprised when he sees her come down the steps in a minidress.

gong seung yeon

Gong Seung Yeon explains, “I have never dressed up to date him. I wanted to look special if only for the wedding, so I chose a dress that shows off my figure.” However, Lee Jong Hyun says, “I was flustered because I didn’t know where to look.”

lee jong hyun

When the couple sits down, Lee Jong Hyun asks, “Isn’t there anything to cover you with?” Not finding anything, he takes off his own jacket and puts it on his wife. While the action disappoints Gong Seung Yeon a little bit, he puts a wreath of flowers on her head and says, “You’re so pretty,” making her melt again.

gong seung yeon lee jong hyun

Gong Seung Yeon then confesses, “You’re really handsome too. I was surprised when I came down.” However, Lee Jong Hyun retorts, “I was the one who was surprised! I thought, ‘Why isn’t she wearing any clothes?’”

In the interview that follows, Lee Jong Hyun says, “Of course she looks pretty in it and it suits her well, but I couldn’t show her to other people,” revealing his protective side.

Check out the clip below!

Source (1)

Source: soompi.com

They had a female mascot and a male mascot, right?  During this scene and the one when they actually were on the field, that "female" mascot was distracting af and I was actually getting irritated by her.  I'm suspecting that it's not a dude playing a female mascot because when JH was massaging SY the mascot kept touching JH and massaging him, while the male mascot kept his distance from SY.  It was 100% annoying to the point I was like, this mascot must be a "fangirl" and is totally trying to take advantage of the situation.  It was taking away from the intimate cute moments that they were having and I could sense that JH was getting bothered by it but was respectfully not saying anything since "film" was running.  Then on the field when she turned and kissed JH and, if he hadn't moved away, she'd have done it on the lips, I was even more bothered.  I mean, you're playing for the crowd and all but they are filming WGM and you are insinuating yourself in the middle in such a hugely awkward fashion.  Had I been at the stadium I would have run onto the field and tackled her and said, "you know, back off and get your ticket to a fan-meeting and wait in line.... this isn't your place to try stealing the 'limelight', you know?"  lol

Me and my friends were talking about that when the pics first came out way back then..we were like there's no way that is not a girl..unless the guy is not straight..or he was taking his job a little too seriously..the mascot was totally all over him..kissing him a few times and touching him.and basically was by his side the whole time..lol

It is probably someone fangirling on a celebrity, but also a lot of people who want to be performers will start out as things like mascots, characters at theme parks, etc. This person also knew the cameras were there and they were also trying to get on TV like everybody else does. But they were definitely annoying, but JH is too polite to push them away. 

MY POOR TRANSLATION. HUU~
SY: I need to relax.
JH: Shall I give you a kiss?

CAN YOU JUST GIVE HER THAT IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ASKING LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

How many times have we heard JH saying this line?

as MC Misun said during their Busan trip.. "saying that easily, it feel annoying now.." i bet all the MCs and brownies desperately wanna see when they will do " the kiss" bahahahahaha 

actually im glad he keep asking SY, he just being polite and giving a hint - anytime from now i will kiss you - on your lips!!

Guest Hickk

The topic of the female mascot is funny. I keep watching to see whether it's a girl or guy inside but... I don't know. The hands are kind of big (even in large gloves) and the way the legs are wide open when walking......haha.

The topic of the female mascot is funny. I keep watching to see whether it's a girl or guy inside but... I don't know. The hands are kind of big (even in large gloves) and the way the legs are wide open when walking......haha.

I think mostly mascot is male.... because to use clothes like that it would be difficult for female.... but I don't know for sure :) 

Guest Hickk

I think mostly mascot is male.... because to use clothes like that it would be difficult for female.... but I don't know for sure :) 

Yeah, that would be my general assumption too. Well, for a girl or guy to get attracted to JH is highly possible, lol.

SY's aegyo during the baseball game was so enchanting! Watching it I'm sure I had a ear to ear Joker in Batman grin on my face. I generally dislike baby-ish aegyo like k-pop idols do on variety shows, but SY's aegyo is what I would personally describe as a geeky and bear-ish attempt at it.

She's such a conflict of a person when you watch her and more like a normal person rather than some carefully crafted celebrity image. She's sexy yet clumsy. Her aegyo is adorable yet odd. .. and when you watch her you feel like she isn't the type of person even with her recent success to feel like she's better than other people. 

Can you tell I'm a SY fanboy?

Guest truonghainhung_stv

the way they look at each other is just......oh my heart ! how can you fake that ???

Archived