[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

th?&id=JN.i4SNMq7Rp4SKbAXKFSDpvw&w=300&h

I understand and have read most of the posts today I have watched it in the raw more than once and to be honest hoping with all my heart that the B.E.S.T. will shine some light with words on the episode today.  I am willing to take on a few tomatoes for how I feel.  Today's episode for me was all over the place!!   WGM what the HECK!!!!   If I was in Korea I might consider going there and giving someone in your hack film shop a good punch!!!! They seem to have had the slice & dice machine working on overdrive!!  REALLY????  WOW this was suppose to be the wedding of their choice and I may be the only one but I find it hard to believe! When JH truly is all about  Classic and she is all about romance it just doesn't feel right!!  That is without a reason and I am asking myself what that reason is???  Where are SY's  friends or family anyone from her side?  Not to mention it almost feels like the hosts are fill in guests!!  The BEST part by far was that all of CNBLUE was present which truly was the best part!!!  I do realize that this wedding has nothing to do with my thoughts or ideas for them.  But it doesn't take away the fact that it feels so rushed and so many beautiful moments WGM could have given their fans a total bust!!!  No magical pre wedding moments like picking out and trying on or photo shoot that takes our breath away!! When you have such a beautiful couple to work with why not???  Every gown SY would have tried on or tux JH was seen in would be selling like hotcakes on the internet!  Call me crazy maybe I am!!  But what really has me upset is why does WGM have this thing for always focusing on the jealous thing which is starting to tick me off!!!  When they have a whole day of shooting why must they focus on the moments like that?? Not to mention this episode wasn't done in one day the BRI proved that in their wearing different clothes!   I mean even we have seen so many cute pictures of them at the game where are those on film??  I better stop before I really say things I will regret!!!  I want to see the B.E.S.T before I share my thoughts on JH & SY and what I saw today!   Except to say this!  For me he wasn't himself I'm just not sure why?? I don't believe it's lack of love!!   For my heart hopes it has something to do with protection!!  Wheather it's for SY or his heart or for them both, or something else I honestly just don't know........  WGM only good move you made today was giving us a great preview & extra moments or I would have given you two punches!!!:angry:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's excited for next week? Haha I am. Really nice to have the whole of CNBLUE there.

And I noticed that the whole WGM MC crew is there, Park Misun included! Is that like a first? I have watched other couples on and off but followed none all the way to the end except for Yongseo. If it's a first, I think it just goes to show how much the crew enjoys watching this couple. Of course, there could be other reasons why the guest list is so lean, but seeing the whole WGM crew, I dunno why I feel so touched...haha.

And the outdoor wedding concept reminds me of Jonghyun performing in Gentleman's Dignity at Choi Yoon and Me Ah Ri's wedding. He just looks 100x more dashing here at his own wedding. :wub:

Guest Suenna1025

:)Hello there fellow shippers! As usual we're all buzzing about today's events about our fave couple . Anyway while watching the video, I was like " OMG! SY's jealousy regarding those cheerleaders is so real"( atleast what was portrayed by the cam up close) she seems so affected by the fact that his hubby is watching those cheerleaders' dance. On the other hand i think JH was just watching  and commented that it was like AOA's dance steps so i guess he was just comparing, and i think it's safe to say that just because men appreciate  women other than their better half means they are being dishonest, i read somewhere that men are much more appreciative than women so i guess it's innate to them already. And about the dress i guess JH is really conservative when it comes to SY showing off some skin because he's really meaning to protect her from her other prying eyes( other men, camera men, crew and of course viewers of the show) aside from what he said an episode or two ago that he wants his wife to be just for him and no one else. On the other hand SY, was also a bit shy about it, and i think it was not her choice to wear but it was sponsored (?) so she has to. If given the chance she won't have chosen such knowing very well her hubby's reactions to such clothes. 

Isn't our bear SY getting prettier and prettier?  I love all of her hairdos including those in BIR, and she was very pretty in both purple and green sweaters.  She almost killed JH with the wink ;);).  

Yes she was amazingly beautiful in today's episode. I thought MBC needed to promote SungJoy more for whatever reason today. 

I totally agree to this statement, in the real world, couples need not always show their lovey dovey and sweet side all the time, in the real world wiping a partner's mouth when smudged is also considered sweetness, those moments laughing together and just enjoying the moment together despite the lack of skinship is also considered intimate in a way, i think for those who have experienced to be in a relationship would agree to this too, 

been married for 10 years. Yes, we are lovey dovey when we are alone. Being together, laughing together, eating together, even just sitting together watching tv is intimate thing for us. No need to worry Brownies. today's episode was a fine one. 

The editing  is getting  on my nerves. 

1) Canned laughters during special and serious moments. It happened too many times during JongYeon moments.

2 ) The focus on jealousy. The jealousy part was probably like one hundreth of the whole episode but they choose to focus on it. Be it JH showing his possessiveness or SY showing her death glare. Evidently shown in the unaired scenes, there are better moments from the couple. 

3) Choppy flow. I bet JH had said alot of sweet stuff that was cut out. 

Good to know they are carrying the couple cases. But i got a feeling they will stop using once too much  attention is focused on it.

The translation did help. Even though JH did look a bit off, he was really sweet..."You cant run away"

Guest Hickk

Who's excited for next week? Haha I am. Really nice to have the whole of CNBLUE there.

And I noticed that the whole WGM MC crew is there, Park Misun included! Is that like a first? I have watched other couples on and off but followed none all the way to the end except for Yongseo. If it's a first, I think it just goes to show how much the crew enjoys watching this couple. Of course, there could be other reasons why the guest list is so lean, but seeing the whole WGM crew, I dunno why I feel so touched...haha.

And the outdoor wedding concept reminds me of Jonghyun performing in Gentleman's Dignity at Choi Yoon and Me Ah Ri's wedding. He just looks 100x more dashing here at his own wedding. :wub:

I'm excited too! I wanna see how Yonghwa interacts with SY. Would it be their first meeting, or did they meet back during the concert?

About the WGM MCs being there, well, more than the other guests there, they are there firstly because it's their job. But I do agree they are more meaningful and a better choice compared to, say, Jingoo/Woo Bin/Amber because they have watched the couple since the beginning and JH/SY would be comfortable with them too.

Certainly when Nayoung and Seulong visited yongseo it was a very nice atmosphere, so I'm looking forward to them, especially Misun.

Guest greenwriter

Hello, everyone! Can anyone give me a link of the raw if that's not such a big trouble? Thank you!

Ok..just finished watching the raw and unaired scenes..my conclusion is that they are still the same sweet couple jongyeon..nothing is changed..blame it to the poor editing..huhuhu...

Cant wait for the B.E.S.T subs..dying to know what are they talking about especialy in the car scene,during practice,during the games, err....practically the whole episode..if anyone could subs or give a rough idea on the scenes..pls..do so..really appreciate it..u r the best,saranghae! :wub:

After watching the unaired and aired episodes, I just have to get this off my chest. 

SY - beautiful soul, pure heart, pretty face, hot body, good sense, easy going yet not easily to be picked on, balanced culture. I mean where in the world can you find this sort of girl?? Nah! Once in a million years. JH better be handcuffing her for the rest of their lives. This isn't the time to brake, pause whatever you want to call it. You're 26 for goodness sake.

The wedding is not as expected but hey its wgm's. If that handcuffs are spellbound by JH for eternity, we'd be lucky to see their real wedding, way better than this fun party typed event with friends (No its not a wedding to me). SY dress is not an issue. She looks stunning in whatever she wears, as what JH always says. He is definitely proud and protective at the same time of her looks. SY is going to act in many more drama and I bet there will be intimate scenes of her with other male actors. Its better for JH to "see" her a little bit bare now than to watch it later on tv with some other guys. (I'm comtemplating to watch 6FD)

But I'm still wondering about the kiss JH promised her if she wins the beer drinking contest. Why on earth would he ask her when to kiss? This I cannot comprehend. SY (a bear going fox) would definitely be shy about this. Ahhhhh why is that boy clueless at times.. Huh. Anyways, to console myself, I'd like to think they have this private time where they sort out whatever strange feelings, pending kisses, I love yous etc etc. Popo cloud I'm counting on you.

Though this week's episode is not up to the mark, overall I would say is fair. As shipper, I just want them to be happy (and date for real!) They are just in their twenties but they managed to spread romance and love all over the world.

Okay. I'm off to delulu land.:rolleyes:

If you watch the whole episode, you will think it's all fine. If you watch each event separately (as in not held on the same day), they are very different in my opinion. 

1. I'm having a difficult time with the jealousy stuff...why?...because one is initiated to play and have fun and the other is a subconscious reaction to the surroundings. I can't view them as the same. If JH's friend is a cheerleader...she became more important than his wifes feelings about watching the cheerleaders...did he really think it wouldn't bother her? Did he not even think of it at all? Jingoo is done in fun to play with JH because the reactions are so cute...he knows she is playing. JH is a little clueless to what his gf/wife could be feeling at that time. BUT this also gives us a new insight on JH as far as the very beginning interview he gave on his dating style...the girl usually thinks he doesn't like them (even forgetting to offer her food is a sign that he was not considering her). This could be a watered down reason why they feel that why. When he wants something, he's all in, when he's not...you risk being ignored. Then again, he didn't have to feed her either..if she wanted a stinkin' piece of chicken, reach over your darn self and GRAB ONE LOL...I WOULD HAVE, hee, hee, hee.  :D 

2. The baseball game seems pretty normal to me (except for all the jealousy stuff). I expect less skinship and cuddling, they are in public for goodness sake, I think this should be expected. 

3. JH offered up the kiss goal, not really thinking she could do it!!! I'm not sure he realizes how competitive she is LOL. It's okay with me if they let this prize go because in my mind I'd prefer he gave her a kiss in private. I'm actually going more for this these days. Knowing how aware they truly are of camera's around them, the kiss would not be sincerely focusing on each other...unless they had a drinking contest I believe there is not way for them to feel comfortable enough to honestly kiss proper around people and even a friend. 

4. I don't care how much alcohol tolerance you have ...a 90 something pound girl slamming down a beer HAD TO HIT HER GOOD by the time she walked back to her seat LOL!! Oh geez, one beer a tiny buzz if you drink it normally, but when you drink it in that fashion and you are light enough for the wind to blow you away????...she had to be ripped LOL!!!!!!! Sad we didn't get more footage of THAT LOL! She is probably a lot of fun! 

5. I"m going to cut JH some slack at the wedding... Firstly...for those that saw him as "usual" and it makes you feel good, just go ahead and continue to believe that, because after the wedding (imho) he will be back to normal. I DO want to call it how I see it and the bottomline is ...he was less affectionate. He didn't playfully interact with her and I saw no indication of it to believe he was his usual WGM self.

This may actually be the normal JH focused self the CNBlue guys are used to, or the pouty (let's get this over with self). But here is a case of thinking about "self" and not "couple" or "partner". He was in his head. I'll wait for subs, but in this case body language was loud and clear. SY felt his vibe too and you could tell by the way she touched more gently because he was not feeding it back (like someone else said). His reasons could have been nothing to even do with SY or WGM, but I'm still holding my first impression that his "pre-wedding self" was off and not normal. Even though he was off, I'm holding my confidence that once he relaxes and loosens up he may return to his more SY focused affectionate self. 

6. Has anyone figured out how long ago this could have been? It was a rainy day, it was after the ball game. Not sure about the weather there, but if they are in summer as well it could be easy to find out :D Since they have been interacting off screen in small bits, and their friends seem to be encouraging them...the present JH & SY seem to be fine. 

7. In the car - she kept trying to let go of his hand but he wouldn't let her LOL!!! 

OFF TOPIC - Don't read if you are in delulu mode ...please stay in that mode!! :D This is just trivia information about a past couple.

Not to put any doubts in your head, but Taemin & Naeun actually had finished WGM without even APink knowing until the day before it aired...they shot the footage 2 weeks before it aired. In awards ceremonies they were all excited and cheering on SHINee...and then the next day it was all toned down and vague, and they the news came out that they had shot their last episode and Wooyoung was going to replace them. They even shot footage of Wooyoung at this same awards ceremony LOL)!! I'm just saying, the fact that friends are encouraging them only means that the friends believe this couple is real...which is awesome...but things (good OR bad) things can be going on that they don't even know about!

EDIT: UH OH...What happened to my final paragraph? !!

Let me try to remember.... I just wanted to say this this episode showed a variety of emotions that were still natural and real...which is everything I hope for when watching this couple! He is still very much into her, she is still very much into him. SY knew JH wasn't in a touch mood and adjusted herself. In the car when she got jealous, JH tried to calm her down when she was trying to let go of his hand. I think that they are in tuned with each other...it's just JH can only think of one thing at a time ...be if food, cheerleaders of SY ...one thing at a time. This is just who he is and it doesn't make any of those things he is NOT focusing on less important...he just doesn't have the capacity to multi-task or multi-focus. You love it or hate it, the girl he marries will need to understand that :D 

Archived