[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mnjhs775

i was thinking about it just then, and i realised this ep wasnt different or awkward at all. infact, if anything, i really liked it because they seemed so at ease/ comfortable with each other, to the point where they dont have to always be showering each other with sweet comments and skinship to show the other how they feel. i think we'd been drowned in so much sweetness and skinship last week, that we just ended up looking for more LOL. idk, im only 16 so i dont really know much about relationships, love etc haha, but this is just what came into mind a few moments ago :3

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elzabar

Longtime lurker here. Lmao I cannot watch that acting scene with the suncreen. Cringe overload :crazy:

The woman on the phone is Lee Suji? from Gag Concert. I think they've met before (when CNB was on GC) thats why Jonghyun was shocked hah

Side note: I'm a fan of all FNC groups so I know from an interview that AOA is neighbours with Amber and Amber is close with them. 

Yup, me too. I've been following them for years as well. If you see from the Cheongdam-dong 111 series, Jonghyun is still the same Tom and Jerry couple with JS. LOL... He doesn't like shopping but he would do that for his band member.

You can also see just how the AOA members respect JH and maybe privately pine for his attentions... :)

I am little disappoined that her guest not come for wedding... They all stranger for her. Of course she meet boys from CNBlue but did not they same. I was prepare that her friends from SM don't come but I was thinking maybe her friends from school come (she friends with some actress)

I didn't know that Lee Guk-joo close with CNBlue...

Guest Hickk

I am little disappoined that her guest not come for wedding... They all stranger for her. Of course she meet boys from CNBlue but did not they same. I was prepare that her friends from SM don't come but I was thinking maybe her friends from school come (she friends with some actress)

I didn't know that Lee Guk-joo close with CNBlue...

Yeah that would be nice but if you think about it, she's a rookie so she has little celeb friends, other than Amber and maybe one or two others from SM.

You can't expect normal friends to show up on TV and just hang out with a bunch of celebs, how awkward would that be.

Lee Guk-joo just signed with FNC recently, so, lol yeah she's 'family'.

(also I think SM would charge an appearance fee for their celebs...  *cough*cough*)

Guest lexx94_stv

I also want to comment that it seems that the maknae couple got the most screen time today. My two cents is that it's because it's BTOB's comeback week this week so maybe that has something to do with it? Let's just hope that our couple gets more or even the most screen time in the next eps. I believe JH and SY is WGM's main attraction couple so let's all stay positive even though the MBC editing team can be real monkeys most of the time.

Guest mail182

i just finished watching the RAW, yeah it is not that exciting like last episode, but still they are showing that they really like each other very much.

And for JH looks uncomfortable with SY dress, i think its normal, for a guy to be like that to a girl he really likes and care, as if he doesnt want ppl to see all those only meant for him, its a bit possesive, but normal... The problem is, he really cant hide all those emotion, looking uncomfortable and looking disagree with the dress, but what can he do, its his nature to that his emotion shows. I think if someone else, he wouldnt care a bit, but its SY, the one he likessss

And for SY, she is pretty and amazingly beautiful, she is confident of herself and wants to show to JH, how good she looks. But even i do find it a little bit too sexy, ahahhaha... She should really know it by now, how JH really thinks about this sexy thing. i hope she thinks in a positive way, that he is protecting her, not in a negative way.

They should work on this tho, understanding each other more. but well, they both are celebrities, being sexy, kissing other ppl in dramas, being too busy, are part of their life. if they want to really be together, they must accept it... anyway, i really do think JH and SY can work it out if they really want to date for real, they know how much they are meant for each other... and they are a perfect match !!  :)

Oh I didn't know about FNC and Lee Guk-joo. Thank you for information:D

I saw some picture with her and T-ara member Dani- they look close and she friends with some actress (I forgot her name- she is her neighbor and schoolmate). So I was hoping that they come...

i was thinking about it just then, and i realised this ep wasnt different or awkward at all. infact, if anything, i really liked it because they seemed so at ease/ comfortable with each other, to the point where they dont have to always be showering each other with sweet comments and skinship to show the other how they feel. i think we'd been drowned in so much sweetness and skinship last week, that we just ended up looking for more LOL. 

sorry to cut your post :) 

Yes, last week's epi really set the bar really high for us brownies. 

I also DIDN'T think today's ep different or dissapointing, maybe bcs i've already told myself not to expected too much, for me its more like an eye opener, reality check. We've been drowned in so much sweetness and skinship last week, so we expect more, and kinda hard to set back the excitement and expectation. Watching them i find myself like riding a rollercoaster, an emotional rollercoaster. Bring you high and knock you down just in a blink of an eye. 

Maybe i'm the weird one, i find myself couldnt anticipate or watch every wedding scene from wgm comfortably, i just think it's too personal to be "shown" , even when the show is called we got married XD. So, i didnt really expect anything from their wedding scene either, and i didnt find myself dissapoint abt their behaviour. I still found them comfortable at each other, especially in unaired scene, though.

Imo, i think jh only tone himself down, like after japan episode when sy picked him up at airport. We've got cheesy jh from japan to a lil bit serious yet romantic jh in newlywed house. So, since the whole episode of their wedding day's shooting hasnt been shown, we still dont know what in store for us :) 

EDITED  : reread my post just now and realize I forgot to write down one word "didn't" in my 1st sentence in the first paragraph before :(  it totally said my opinion differently.

I honestly think today's episode quite fun and enjoyable to watch based on the raw. Like I said, its just more like a reality check for me that not everytime in a relationship full of sweetness and romanticism, but also the playfulness or even the distant feeling between one another. 

After i watch the raw once again after livestreaming this afternoon, it feels different.. the feel is better when watched the raw once again..but the baseball scene is better than pre-wedding scene to watch for me.. the unaired makes me much better..hehe..it should be aired, i think,, the unaired scene never disappoint me so far.. :)

Guest secretlovers

I dont see any difference in JH...i like the new episode as well...they look very normal and still sweet for me!!!!

By the way can anyone translate the preview when SY gave some  clues and JH had to guess something. Hahaha i bet clueless JH guessed  the wrong  thing. I think he is quite bad at remembering details.

Guest Hickk

By the way can anyone translate the preview when SY gave some  clues and JH had to guess something. Hahaha i bet clueless JH guessed  the wrong  thing. I think he is quite bad at remembering details.

ROFL I think it was 'when did they first meet' but I dunno what JH said

Hopefully I can watch the full raw of our couple in a little bit. I was hoping to download it so I'm going to hunt for it in just a bit. Rather have the footage on my compy (where I can stare at them for hours, lol) than stream.

I know I had some thoughts after seeing the tiny portion at the end of the epy but I have no problem saying I misread or confused something there. I realize lots of my fellow brownies didn't think JH was any different and if so I hope you are all right and I'm wrong in this instance. Honestly! With this pair I'd rather I was wrong about that...still, let me go look at this whole epy and see if my head can work it out.

Hey its possible that he was just a bit more reserved that day because it was a virtual wedding ceremony and the idea was alien to him...because for him the real thing will be natural. And this is...well, not in his comfort zone. The preview does seem positive though...

Guest ice308

^^ He said "sa-il" meaning 4 day.. so he probably said sam-wol sa-il, March 4. :D 

He also guessed the same date at epi269 (along with feb 24 and march 3). :lol: 

Guest Suenna1025

I totally agree to this statement, in the real world, couples need not always show their lovey dovey and sweet side all the time, in the real world wiping a partner's mouth when smudged is also considered sweetness, those moments laughing together and just enjoying the moment together despite the lack of skinship is also considered intimate in a way, i think for those who have experienced to be in a relationship would agree to this too, 

Guest arfarahmy

-some translations- :wub:

CJpDr4UUAAACN-h.jpg

SY: Wow, all of our pictures are here.
JH: This is like what I want. 
SY: It's really good. 

JH: An outdoor wedding~
SY: Like an outdoor wedding~
JH: How is today?
SY: Today? I don't know. I feel really strange.
JH: Now you have to live while catching me. Whether you like it or not, you're going to live with me. 
SY: Ahhh. Today.. today, I have an opportunity, right? To run away?
JH: No, no, now it's too late.
SY: Well, I guess I can't do anything about it. 

CJpHILBUcAIVaIA.jpg

Archived