[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mnjhs775

No problem!! Did you mean the bit with the call, or the actual other video of them at the baseball stadium? @jly31

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem!! Did you mean the bit with the call, or the actual other video of them at the baseball stadium? @jly31

I mean the unaired clip. The one where SY was putting sunblock on JH. What did he said that made her blushed?!

Guest lexx94_stv

Still waiting for the torrent to download so I haven't watched the full segment yet but judging from the unaired scenes, nothing has changed between them, seriously! They're still as sweet and cute as ever. JH even got them couple phone cases and sneaky JH put on sunglasses so he can sneak in little glances here and there I bet. A man's a man after all. And they were so playful and cute in the baseball unaired scene. JH even lay on his back for SY to put imaginary sunscreen on him haha. They looked so comfortable when SY was applying sunscreen on his arm, he even pinched her chin and cheeks. I therefore conclude the blame is yet again on the MBC editing team. They're trying to downplay the sweetness of these two because of last week's episode. If anything, I bet JH was just uncomfortable (not mad) because of SY's revealing dress but all is well. Let's all stay positive guys!

Guest mnjhs775

TRANS FOR UNAIRED CLIP AT BASEBALL STADIUM

SY: Ah oppa, ill put on some sunscreen for you

JH: sunscreen?

SY: Try this. so we're at the beach.

JH: the beach?

-cutie pies go into acting mode HAHA-

JH: excuse me

SY: yes?

JH: Can you please put some sunscreen on for me?

SY: Where?

JH: oh just.. my back

SY: why are you lying down? what are you doing?

JH: ill put some on for you too

SY: what are you doing?

JH: please lie down, ill put it on for you

SY: you naughty(?) person.. youve done this a lot in busan havent you? 

JH: oh sdlkfjsdfhsk (some gibberish LOL, getting his words muddled )

SY: ooh you cant even speak!

JH: no ive just seen it in dramas and stuff

SY: mm it seems like youve done it alot

JH: nah, who would i have put it on for?

SY: only put it on for me. youre so pale

JH: youre pale too

SY: on your hand too?

JH: yeah, it looks uncool (this word used to describe when something/someone looks like theyre from the countryside) if youre hand is just tanned. this is good/ i like this

SY: aw youre skin is soft

JH: why are you feeling it? 

SY: youre the one thats feeling it

JH: shhh you dont say those kind of things so easily

--- interview:

SY: oh JH's skin is really white and ssss... it was soft, and really pale. his skin was like a baby's. i wasnt feeling it, but when he said 'why are you feeling it', i was really surprised. 'oh am i feeling this unknowingly?'

WHEOWW that was long!!

Hellow brownies...we'll have a very fun wedding to watch next week....Yay!!!

i know some of us still affect by Busan ep, so we hope a romantic wedding ceremony and vow, but lets face it. It's a variety show, it's a fake wedding. They saved that romantic wedding for their Real wedding. For me, it's a win-win solution. They show us fun variety wedding show to watch, and we can see their friends prank them in their wedding. It will show how closed them w/ their friends. 

We already have 16 eps full of lovey dovey scene, and last week is the top. I think after wedding, we'll see different side of them. We'll have opportunity to see them as team, maybe. How they handle their babies. People will get bored if they only seen them hold hands and hugs (i know we don't). But it will more fun to watch them solve problem together as team, don't we?. Little skinship doesn't mean their feeling to each other gone. It just another step in relationship. They pass their honeymoon phase now. But i believe they will show us beautiful relationship as always.

Let's keep our faith my fellow brownies!!!

Guest Hickk

HUH. Didn't expect some of you guys would be feeling disappointed. Oh well. I agree the wedding part did feel rushed though, like "boom!" here is JH in a suit, and SY in a dress.

I dialed my expectations way down before watching though, like: 'It's just a ball game, and a preview for the wedding bit, so don't expect a great episode'. The ball game part turned out VERY GOOD though.

....And I just realised there's also no wedding pic photoshoot. I guess JH wants to save the WHOLE experience for the real thing. :/     JH be like: "Want to see SY in many different wedding dresses? NO WAY, Trollol." 

Look at it this way: They're having an engagement party, not a mock wedding.

As for JH's "changed feelings"..... Wat huh? Not worth addressing.

Guest iheartpororo92

I am actually disappointed because there was no #100DaysWithJongyeon WGM episode and no Wedding Photoshoot. Other than that, everything is perfectly normal. :) 

Can't wait for their wedding! It would be totally fun for sure! :) 

Guest Hickk

TRANS FOR UNAIRED CLIP AT BASEBALL STADIUM

SY: Ah oppa, ill put on some sunscreen for you

JH: sunscreen?

SY: Try this. so we're at the beach.

JH: the beach?

-cutie pies go into acting mode HAHA-

JH: excuse me

SY: yes?

JH: Can you please put some sunscreen on for me?

SY: Where?

JH: oh just.. my back

SY: why are you lying down? what are you doing?

JH: ill put some on for you too

SY: what are you doing?

JH: please lie down, ill put it on for you

SY: you naughty(?) person.. youve done this a lot in busan havent you? 

JH: oh sdlkfjsdfhsk (some gibberish LOL, getting his words muddled )

SY: ooh you cant even speak!

JH: no ive just seen it in dramas and stuff

SY: mm it seems like youve done it alot

JH: nah, who would i have put it on for?

SY: only put it on for me. youre so pale

JH: youre pale too

SY: on your hand too?

JH: yeah, it looks uncool (this word used to describe when something/someone looks like theyre from the countryside) if youre hand is just tanned. this is good/ i like this

SY: aw youre skin is soft

JH: why are you feeling it? 

SY: youre the one thats feeling it

JH: shhh you dont say those kind of things so easily

--- interview:

SY: oh JH's skin is really white and ssss... it was soft, and really pale. his skin was like a baby's. i wasnt feeling it, but when he said 'why are you feeling it', i was really surprised. 'oh am i feeling this unknowingly?'

WHEOWW that was long!!

Haha you can hear the camera VJ laughing at them! XD

When i watched the unaired scene... i think JH was having a hard time trying  not to look at her cleavage. It was that same expression he had when she took off her towel when she was in the onsen that was why he was not smiling. Hmmm..... sooner or later there will be guys who will show their admiration for SY... i wonder how he would react. He is a Busan namja. 

Guest Elzabar

After re-watching the RAW episode in it's entirety, I feel that there is no difference in JH's feelings towards SY. I do believe JH acts normally when he is away from the public eye such as an open baseball field. Maybe that's the way he has been trained to act in a more guarded way in the open since his training days in FNC.

He acts lovey dovey when they are in private just the two of them in a room or in a car.

As far as the pre-wedding shoot, I just thought he was caught up in the moment and abit flustered at SY's beauty and didn't know where to look. If you compared his actions during the unaired scene he was more relaxed.

I just absolutely loved it that the WGM put in the sound track to Standing Egg's song when SY came down to the stairs and JH was in awe of SY's beauty. That song just fits the mood perfectly to what JH must have felt.

Guest RumbleBamba

Longtime lurker here. Lmao I cannot watch that acting scene with the suncreen. Cringe overload :crazy:

The woman on the phone is Lee Suji? from Gag Concert. I think they've met before (when CNB was on GC) thats why Jonghyun was shocked hah

Side note: I'm a fan of all FNC groups so I know from an interview that AOA is neighbours with Amber and Amber is close with them. 

Guest mcw94

Mbc is really firing me up today. THOSE 2 AND A HALF MINUTES OF THE UNAIRED BIT WERE SO LIVELY YET THEY CUT THAT OUT AND MADE THE PRE WEDDING SEGMENT KINDA DISAPPOINTING. are you joking. Please get some people with brains to do the editing ㅜㅜ 

and sure!! Just give me a few mins hehe @jly31

Omg why didn't they include these clips!. They are still as sweet as ever. Also when they were acting the beach scene out, the SY sticker is on JH's phone right? And it was from the previous ep where SY sticked them on the back of his phone?

did someone feel like they are dating for real? or just me -_-

cos during busan episode and today, the way he act protective towards her like they are dating, or he act like that when with another women?

sorry for my english

Archived