[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flower4junsu

@Akopinoy2228YS

Seeing your gift: "Very beautiful, isn't she "(JH question every time meets JS and MH)????

I have met several celebrities. Though what we see on screen is already beautiful and handsome, but if you see them in person it happen to be ten times better. So I believe that these 2 people are incredible handsome/pretty that made JH directly fall for her with no doubt at all.

Did you all notice when SY ask about "sister in law" to Jungshin, you can see JS answered by moving his 10 fingers????

Why I have a feeling that JS just want to tell SY that JH has around 10 ex-girlfriends!!!!!

Brownies, don't get me wrong. I've read somewhere years ago that JH statement that the number of his ex girlfriend is equal to the number of his fingers:wub::wub:

There's also a rumor that he dated SNSD's Yoona

​Its just a baseless rumor during CNBLUE promoting I'm Sorry back then in 2013 with SNSD's IGAB . Theres nothing much happened . Fans speculated they are dating because of Yoona and Jonghyun seems close and look good with each other . Of coz they are . CNBLUE and SNSD are close with each other . But no such thing (Jonghyun date with yoona) 

@Akopinoy2228YS

Seeing your gift: "Very beautiful, isn't she "(JH question every time meets JS and MH)????

I have met several celebrities. Though what we see on screen is already beautiful and handsome, but if you see them in person it happen to be ten times better. So I believe that these 2 people are incredible handsome/pretty that made JH directly fall for her with no doubt at all.

Did you all notice when SY ask about "sister in law" to Jungshin, you can see JS answered by moving his 10 fingers????

Why I have a feeling that JS just want to tell SY that JH has around 10 ex-girlfriends!!!!!

Brownies, don't get me wrong. I've read somewhere years ago that JH statement that the number of his ex girlfriend is equal to the number of his fingers:wub::wub:

​I believe they already talk different things when JS moving his finger, for me this part is the worst editing in this eps. And we already discuss about JH past in early page, and yes we all know JH had a lot of GF back then. And SY also had past relationship. But, brownies already decided not worry about that, we just talk about the present now, let the past still in the past.

Guest banana_milk082791

There's also a rumor that he dated SNSD's Yoona

​A rumour is just a rumour unless otherwise DIspatch announced it. :)) 

Not to be rude or anything, but this one's a JongYeon thread. And I think people who'll read about this will ofcourse not feel good.:)
Like me. haha! I seriously hate it when someone mentions that girl here. I love YN but let's just leave her alone.:)) 

Dont take it Seriously about Jonghyun past GF bla bla bla . Remember . It just happend before he debut as CNBLUE member . Right after CNBLUE debuted , So far they really clean from massive scandal that could harm their career . Theres no big scandal except plagiarism issues back then . But the issues already end .  After debuted , in Japan . Jonghyun only focus on the music and CNBLUE . and he even need to take care of CNBLUE maknaes and band when Yonghwa absent due to his drama filming in Korea . Even after debuted in Korea . CNBLUE was known as hardworking band . They not really close with so many idols but when they did . Fans started to speculated . "oh he is dating with that female idol and bla bla "  .. Rather than worrying about Jonghyun had so many GF back then . better Focus on Jonghyun's present life . *peace 

Guest rosedust

By the way i did the translation for the comments in this article, I'm not really sure it's 100% true since I'm still lacking in korean, someone from BEST team might need to check it again

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/wedding/news/read?oid=117&aid=0002619504&pid=hot.030.103.997502&cid=1003292

♥ 'We Got Married' Lee Jonghyun gets a hug before concert from Gong Seungyeon, smile explosion

-----------------

[ +1389] [- 37] Lee Jonghyun makes my heart flutter..

[ + 801] [- 41] This couple is so pretty♡♡♡

[ + 710] [- 43] These two people are really lovely♥♥♥

[ + 482] [- 43] Good for you, Lee Jonghyun^^♡♡

[ + 637] [- 222] Good Acting....

[ + 189] [- 20] the best part of wgm nowadays

[ + 163] [- 10] I was in the standing area, Jonghyun oppa was crazy!!!! 허허 it was really loud there, there are a lot of people cheering... same place different feeling...

[ + 174] [- 23] These two doesn't look like they are joking.. I hope they date for real!! 흐흐

[ + 152] [- 20] this couple makes me want to date.. Sweet couple

[ + 135] [- 7] There are a lot of editing~~ the broadcast are too short, this part in the article also got a lot of edit=.=  I want to see them with the in laws~~ cnblue dongsaengs are so nice and cute^^ Jonghyun was so cool at the concert^^

[ + 135] [- 10]  ah.. look at the arm... not tight enough..

[ + 136] [- 17] This couple looks so real, I like it so much♥ they match well together seriously pretty

[ + 128] [- 21] they match so well, sweet.... I wish they are not actingㅜ

I laughed so hard when I saw the pic of JH wearing a blue hoodie  posted in here. Someone in Instagram said to look closely at the picture and you would notice a bag of chips or whatever stuck in his hood . I mean what in the world is that thing doing in there? Sometimes I really find him weird and I don't understand why I still love him

After watched the latest ep again and again, I noticed MC Misun really likes our couple. I dont know how many times she said this couple is so pretty and Jonghyun is so handsome. Her respons also like a mother praised her son with daughter in law and showing her support to this couple.

Jonghyun got so many drama support from Burning Souls over the world.. It's good for him for his career as actor. He need to know so many Burning Souls love him as actor besides love him as musician.

I laughed so hard when I saw the pic of JH wearing a blue hoodie  posted in here. Someone in Instagram said to look closely at the picture and you would notice a bag of chips or whatever stuck in his hood . I mean what in the world is that thing doing in there? Sometimes I really find him weird and I don't understand why I still love him

​You mean this....

CHiNU72UAAETjYE.jpg

CHhAUTgWEAEeRhV.jpg

cr :  ee~i speak AbcdefGT♡ ‏@_mushroomee

Guest agwkand

Hi my fellow brownies. This will be my first post ever in soompi but i've been a lurker since the first thread .
I've followed this couple since the WGM days and they are the only couple that really drew me in and made me believe in love. I'm actually a bit cynical when it comes to the topic of love.
At first watch their first broadcast, as jonghyun fans I have a feeling like "oh no...", "I can't watch it", etc. etc.
But my expectation is WRONG! I FALL IN LOVE TO THEM! Their wgm is so full with their sincerity, jonghyun never let seungyeon hand free, always care towards each other. And for the busan trip hugging everywhere anywhere you can hahaha.
I feel really happy to found this forums, so please treat me as well since my english is not good enough:sweatingbullets:

Guest finpeo92

@Akopinoy2228YS

At first, I thought JH is really a play boy, I know he's handsome but when knowing he had many girlfriends I can not give up that thought. However, I have forgotten the fact that I have a young cousin, she's 17 years old, not to mention she really really PRETTY lol. You know what, she had 6 boyfriends, I know for sure she's not a bad girl, about 2 out of 6 bf, she just dating one month, and the rest was just 3 or 4 months. Through her sharing, I know that is not love, just as she wants to be cared, go out, hold hands walking in spare time. 6 boyfriends but absolutely there is no first kiss haha. Interestingly, she was unrequited a boy in 2 years, even confessed to him but he refused, she was sad that right after that she accepted dating with a handsome classmate (only 1 month) . I have to repeat again, my cousin is really not a bad girl, 17 years old 6-boyfriends n keep increasing lol. Therefore, I think JH is similar to my cousin, I hope you get what I mean keke

Archived