[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank u so much B.E.S.T, luckily i can watch it in drive but can't download it because to many people download it now, i guest all the brownies try to download  it in the same time...LOL

​i'm so grateful i already download it... LOL

Yay finally can download it

Ep 275

Present to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: mase207 13lacknightswarley242isocode, yuiivip

Timers: ohhotdeymprechagushu 

Proofreaders: moritafanayvah

As usual... click on 1st picture for online and download, 2nd picture for download only.

If you have any suggestions, PM me please.

mase207: Finally could tag you~~~ my bad baby~~~~ sorryyyyyy image.gif

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES IN YOUR POST image.gif

SmileyTrampoline.gif JUMPING FOR JOY!!! Thanks soooo much for all your hardwork B.E.S.T.!!! :w00t::wub::D

DEAR FANS OF THIS THREAD...

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...BEFORE THERE'LL BE ANOTHER EPISODE OF WHIPLASHING (ok just kidding)

First of all  we owe so much to the B.E.S.T who work tirelessly and get the sub done within a day or two... these people are using their own personal time just to make us happy. Mind you that they only meet online for this, plus they come from all different part of the world with different time zones and try to coordinate their work.

When I hear and read some of you guys complaining this and that...do put yourself in their shoes. First, they need to find a space to upload the videos... then have to make sure the links are working... and have to deal with internet lines (depending on where you are) ... it gets a bit annoying don't you think so if you keep complaining? Please give credit when credit is due. The team did not do it for the sake of getting recognition, but PLEASE give them some space and time to finish what most of us aren't capable of doing. They always announce and post the translations- videos on various sites. Mean time PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE ... good thing we have them and not relying on other sites to get quality subbed episodes.

ALSO STOP QUOTING PICTURES AND VIDEOS IN YOUR POSTINGS!!

Thank you so much BEST. I know this words will not be enough but what can I do? I can only vouch that these words are really sincere. You always give in to our requests...such as downloading it in dailymotion. We may sound demanding but we truly appreciate all your efforts and I know it is not an easy job. Just want you all guys to know that all these hard works are appreciated. 

Ep 275

Translators: mase207 13lacknightswarley242isocode, yuiivip

​Once again thank you for your top notch job! We are very lucky to have a team of people who whole purporse is to bring out the best quality subs, so like @mjang please let's be thankful, patient and considerate with this amazing people ^^

Also if you guys what to know if a ep has been subbed or not, before asking here you guys can go and check this blog https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/ It's run by some users of this thread and have everything about our couple (thank you for your work guys!).

It is totally okay to ask if you can't find something (Please don't take my words as "don't ask", that no what i mean:sweatingbullets:), but sometimes it can take a while to someone to reply, so I find it faster going to that blog than backtracking ^^

Guest mase207

@chagushu it's okay noona :wub:

Thanks to the B.E.S.T teammates for being awesome! I only do a small part... other members are much more impressive than me! Thanks to our detectives for finding all the things that we're missing out on and giving us really,really valuable evidence and insights on the true nature of their relationship. We all know there's more going on between them than meets the eye!

I love everything about this week's episode. Yes, it was shorter, and I really wish it was longer... but it goes to show just how much of an impact our couple can make with limited time. 

If there is one word that I can use to describe this episode is "courageous". I was really relieved to see that JH acted the same way with SY, even when he was around his CNBlue brothers. As a guy, sometimes it can be hard to act the same way around your closest guy friends because you know that there will be teasing involved... but he stuck with it. He was basically leaning onto her the entire time and never let go of her hand. He made the same cheesy, cringe-worthy one-liners that made his bandmates recoil in a mixture of embarrassment, envy, and annoyance. He stared deeply into her eyes, even when he was practicing. It's very clear that JH is putting all his cards on the table, just as SY has. I think that's something that's very encouraging for any prospective relationship; knowing that your partner is willing to go to the same lengths, make the same amount of sacrifices, and take the same leap of faith regardless of the potential consequences. JH isn't playing around with her, and I feel that he wanted to prove it when he was with his CNBlue brothers. From the looks of it, they definitely understood his sincerity after their meeting. They know it for sure now; Their hyung is in love, and these two are for real. Also, it really seems like MH and JS have grown up a lot... I remember when they all met up during the YongSeo days. Seeing them on the show makes me quite nostalgic.

But this type of courageousness doesn't even begin to describe what SY did. Showing up to his concert is a gesture that really makes me feel her sincerity. She wasn't mic'ed up, she wasn't followed by dozens of production crew members. She was there with probably a couple people. Going to his concert was something she didn't even need to do if they were just coworkers, yet she went there without the focus of filming for WGM. If this was actually filming for WGM, you could imagine that it would be a big focus; there would probably an entire episode just dedicated to her watching the concert and their interactions afterwards. But that isn't what SY's visit there was about. She was there to support her man, a gesture that goes far beyond just being a virtual married couple on WGM. It's a subtle, yet very declaratory way of saying: I'm serious about him and I have feelings for him outside of the show, and that's why I'm going out of my way to attend his concert. It's a gesture that speaks volumes about the true nature of the dynamic between these two.

What I've also noticed is that nowadays, there is more and more staring and gazing between these two. It started off being endless amounts of cheesiness, but I think it's becoming evident that their relationship is getting even realer, and more serious. Just look at the way JH and SY were gazing at each other when he was practicing. Look at the way they look at each other, even when the other isn't looking. It's full of affection. I see SY sneaking glances all the time, with eyes wide and full of admiration and affection. It's those moments that I find particularly precious and memorable, ones where they don't needs words but instead can communicate just from looking at one another. The nose crinkling, the automatic smiles that break out on their face when they end up staring for too long. It's just like their own way of saying, "thank you for being here, and with me", or "I really, really like this person". It happens during those small, very brief moments; those moments where one might look away for a second and miss out or overlook. It's that unspoken understanding and affection that they share with those gazes.There's something there that isn't being outright being communicated to us, the audience. And I love that. I love that they're withholding secrets between the two of them, waiting for our very own Brownie detectives to dig up all the evidence. After all, there has to be something more to them. Just look at how intimate they are after only 13 episodes!

Also, I agree about the kiss. It would be a very important decision to make. Both of them need to be well-prepared if they are going to kiss... because I think for this couple in particular, a kiss has very different, and very real connotations. There are positives and negatives to both sides.

Hope you all enjoy the subs, thank you @mjang for the very thoughtful post. The BEST team really appreciates it! :)

Guest lexx94_stv

Hello! Here's a little something for you guys! It's part 5 of my Jongyeon FMV series!

(*Note: The link for the full video is in the description box since MBC blocked the video) Hope you guys will enjoy it! There's more to come too! :)

HOLY MOLY, I can't believe it I can download this episode with subs in HD quality with my snails internet connection at home. GOD blessed me. It takes 2 hours to download completely.

To B.E.S.T, double thumbs up goes to you, and any other translators too !! We owe you a LOT !

Thanks to BEST, we all see the bad editing they've done. For some reason, they don't want YS issue come out, which i felt strange, because when jinwoon join WGM, he ask Jo Kwon advice, and he share his experience w/ Gain. Anyway, this editing really show us how they cut scene to fit it w/ storyline they prepare. It is better if their cut whole scene (from editing perspective) but they want to show us SY block JH mouth naturally, which will make viewer believe they REAL. But personally, i don't think jongyeon need all that cutting to make people believe they are in love, just see how they stare at each other, people already feel that LOVE.

Ep 275

Thank you so much B.E.S.T  Team! :D I didn't even expect subs today! Your team is amazing. Constantly providing us brownies with translations. Appreciate it so much! :wub:

Guest narfiso

Ep 275

​Once again, you made my day. I love you so much! :wub: 

Thank you for working so hard and always making us happy subtitling the episodes only in 1 or 2 days.

The episode was so short but very meaningful. Hope they show us a lot of unaired scenes and the next episode needs to lasts 35 min at least hahaha.

Wish the wait since the last time they met didn't make them distancing each other and hope they keep showing us their love just like they are doing in the recently episodes. But after the last samples of love by SY in their interviews, sure that does not happen.

Btw, I can't wait to watch the Busan trip next episode. I think they should show us the TV version of 25 minutes and a film version of 4 hours hahaha.

is he wearing it??? during encore WHITE tour??

cr: ribbonchariots

ehem ehem... looks like he is... :w00t:

pardon my ignorance but how long ago was this taken? :)

​OMONAA.... definitely he's wearing it, why can't we even detect this pictures of him this is about a month back right??? :w00t:

Archived