[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too bothered if this couple will kiss or not in WGM coz based on their skinship and level of comfort between them , they probably are dating off screen already. The kissing part will eventually come naturally.I like their interaction between themselves. I just hope those hardcore fans should sometimes just leave them alone and not give them unnecessary pressure which could affect their relationship. In my opinion , JH is very protective of SY as she's an upcoming newbie actress and she's got more to lose compared to him as he's already an established star with a global fan-base.

It's understandable for MH to feel that way as it shows how close they are as a group and he cares for his brother. Based on my observation, he's a typical neat freak and a very organized person while JS is more open and positive. Like a free spirit. At least both of them are supportive of their relationship in the end. I'm looking forward to Yonghwa meeting SY and wondering what he will goof about.

Guest banana_milk082791

​I don't think they were talking about Seohyun. I saw some of the translations at Twitter by some Boice fans, they said Minhyuk was just explaining that he always get's different types of coffee and his preference is not always the same everyday unlike Jungshin with the Hazelnut coffee :D

Hmm...interesting. I guess context can give you different translations and it's a matter of whose translation you want to trust then.

I agree that they were actually referring to Seohyun as the other sister in law. :)
JongHyun prolly was shocked because he forgot about meeting SeohYun as sister in law in the past.
But when they were seated SY asked about who that sister in law is and then JH was going to explain/say something about it but SY covered his mouth.
I bet he was really going to explain that it was Seohyun who Jungshin referred to as the other Sister in law...
And then..and then... BAD WGM EDITING STRIKES AGAIN!  

hey guys, i'm new here but i'm just wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me. did JH carry SY up by wrapping his arms around her butt to protect her? That's like the most intimate physical contact initiated in WGM history other than kissing of course..

​Haha, I think his arm is just under, not quite around her butt.

​hahaha...he needs to place his hand below her butt to be able to hold her firmly. If he doesn't, she may fall hahaha

​anyway.. butt also okay... since he is my boy friend as handsome as he is... LOL.

hey guys, i'm new here but i'm just wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me. did JH carry SY up by wrapping his arms around her butt to protect her? That's like the most intimate physical contact initiated in WGM history other than kissing of course..

​Haha, I think his arm is just under, not quite around her butt.

​I think he cover edge of her skirt w/ his arms so it couldnt open. little low under her butt but close :phew:

Guest zzzennnn

if and when they kiss in WGM, i think it will be just an innocent cheek kiss.. i think JH will protect SY no matter what. any kiss beyond that will be private and i'm ok with that too... :wub:

Guest Hickk

Not too bothered if this couple will kiss or not in WGM coz based on their skinship and level of comfort between them , they probably are dating off screen already. The kissing part will eventually come naturally.I like their interaction between themselves. I just hope those hardcore fans should sometimes just leave them alone and not give them unnecessary pressure which could affect their relationship. In my opinion , JH is very protective of SY as she's an upcoming newbie actress and she's got more to lose compared to him as he's already an established star with a global fan-base.

It's understandable for MH to feel that way as it shows how close they are as a group and he cares for his brother. Based on my observation, he's a typical neat freak and a very organized person while JS is more open and positive. Like a free spirit. At least both of them are supportive of their relationship in the end. I'm looking forward to Yonghwa meeting SY and wondering what he will goof about.

Agreed. About how kissing will affect their "reputations", IMO the only concern they would have regarding that is how it will be seen by their own family members. I only need to see a small one :P . I'll even be fine with not seeing a closeup shot, maybe with their faces partially obscured (as long as I can see it many times in future...  :w00t:)

About Yonghwa, yes hopefully he does appear someday. I guess it's a good thing SY saw him performing at the concert because she would've seen him being playful and dorky and she'll be less scared when actually meeting him.

​I don't think they were talking about Seohyun. I saw some of the translations at Twitter by some Boice fans, they said Minhyuk was just explaining that he always get's different types of coffee and his preference is not always the same everyday unlike Jungshin with the Hazelnut coffee :D

Hmm...interesting. I guess context can give you different translations and it's a matter of whose translation you want to trust then.

Hidden Content

Haha and the preview supposedly said Minhyuk apologised repeatedly for breaking the strap but they never showed it.

Ok, now after my brain back i just want to share my thought a little. So far we all know that JH and SY had closed relationship, we read it in SY interview, and we heard it when JH said He working his music in his room while SY were filming her drama and when he said SY can't come to concert because she had filming schedule and the way JH answer SY phone before concert show us that they keep in touch offscreen. We agreed they sincere and the feeling is real.

But WGM is a show, i believe they already now how this show will effect them profesionally and personally, expecially for JH who has seen the effect to YH and also the band itself (WGM also impact CNBLUE popularity back then). They now eventhough WGM was virtual marriage, if they done it well, they remains as couple to a lot of people. 5-10 years from now, their name will stick together when people search it online. And if they not end together it will burden them personally, their real partner will questioning their sincerity in the show, even if they said it just for show, it still hurt to seen. With all the risk, they still join and continue the show for their own reason. And for that i'm thankfull to them.

Since WGM is show, i believe their story was"script", which this i mean WGM edit their scene the way they want to show. Sometimes they replace the scene (like in japan), sometimes they edit it and make parody with it, like they done it w/ MH (it was funny and can distract the viewer from what is really happen during the meeting). If you look closely MH intensly observing the interaction between his hyung and his girl, and because SY also a good observer, she knows what MH doing and respond it very well (she talk a lot with JS and give warm smile everytime she seen MH, like give him a chance to process what he saw). They filming for 12 hours, and we just seen it in 20-60 minutes, they choose all scene that fit with the "scenario". So i believe we just seen the result of their interaction but we don't now anything about the "Real Story" between them, which i believe more beautifull than any of us can imagine

I watched the new couples and gotta be honest that I felt nothing. Maybe because I didn't know any of them? but seriously if they don't start with sincerity, I think I will skip them.

​yeah me too. I like Red velvet but before Yeri, Joy was the maknae. she was acting cute, aegyo... I really dont like that. I hope she get mature, act like mature teenager. and other couple, everytime we had a crazy/old couple and they are this time. I am sure I am not gonna watch them but give it a try for Joy.

공승연: (종현) 오빠도 연기를 하고 싶어서 서로 뭘 찍었는지, 어땠는지, 촬영장 분위기는 어떤지 등등 연기에 대한 얘기도 많이 나눈다. (Oppa is doing acting to. so we usually talk a lot about  what each others doing.  'what we are shooting', 'how is it going' 'how is the athmosphere in the shooting place' and so on.

Thanks for sharing this!  I always believed that this was what JH was longing for the most someone to come home to after work and share his day with. Who would be there for him even if it meant just listening.    Although they are so busy and can't always be together,  for them home isn't a building but lies with in each others heart....

@n_s_23_23, that is a valid question.

Both of them are young, especially SY who has just really started to gather momentum in her career. SY appears to have a good head on her shoulders and is well grounded. She knows JH is very supportive of her and also reminded her that they both need to better themselves/to keep learning. Because they are both in the entertainment industry, they should understand what it means if they want to be in a relationship. 

I actually think it would be harder if SY was not busy and was constantly waiting around for JH. Because they are both busy, it would be easier to make time go by faster until they see each other, and is less likely to be thinking negative thoughts. Every real life couples have their own challenges, what matters most is how the couple themselves tackle and solve the problems, and support each other through good and bad times. So who knows, since SY and JH are both so busy, this may be a good experience for them and strengthen their bond. I personally think SY and JH have personalities that increases the chances of making a relationship work.

Guest zzzennnn

CSI brownies, notice the moment before SY gives JH a hug... He's like mouthing something to SY like asking "is it a kiss?" then saying something after that... Can someone do some lipreading?? :D Gomawo!

I can't help but feel they already have something between them and it's like JH is asking are we going to show something to the viewers? .... or maybe its just my delulu mind on overload... lol!

Agreed. About how kissing will affect their "reputations", IMO the only concern they would have regarding that is how it will be seen by their own family members. I only need to see a small one :P . I'll even be fine with not seeing a closeup shot, maybe with their faces partially obscured (as long as I can see it many times in future...  :w00t:)

Well according to the interview with SY's dad , he's being realistic as well that WGM is indeed a show and if their red strings are tied , then great. I'm pretty sure their family members have been notified when they signed up for WGM. High expectations leads to bigger disappointments. Just let them go with the flow. Who knows, they might be the only pair from WGM which could eventually lead to .... marriage etc etc. Just enjoying my boring weekend watching this cheesy couple. 

Anyone is comfortable with PDA?. Well I'm not too fond of it . I would be like.. please get a freaking room mate and don't ruin my day. 

@13lacknight man why do you have to ruin the mood lol ... Delusional minds were taking over :w00t: ... Way to get a reality check hahaha !!!

So we will wait for subs and cross fingers hahaha

:wacko:I take full blame for this as I read the post and went with it!!!  Fairy flying hoping I don't get shot down.... And the translation goes my way:ph34r:

공승연: (종현) 오빠도 연기를 하고 싶어서 서로 뭘 찍었는지, 어땠는지, 촬영장 분위기는 어떤지 등등 연기에 대한 얘기도 많이 나눈다. (Oppa is doing acting to. so we usually talk a lot about  what each others doing.  'what we are shooting', 'how is it going' 'how is the athmosphere in the shooting place' and so on.

Thanks for sharing this!  I always believed that this was what JH was longing for the most someone to come home to after work and share his day with. Who would be there for him even if it meant just listening.    Although they are so busy and can't always be together,  for them home isn't a building but lies with in each others heart....

am so agree with u sis....imagine u r back to ur empty house after long hours of shooting or schedule....but whenever you think that someone is there waiting for u...to listen all your story what happen that day...all the bad or good happen to you....and that time all the emptyness that greet u when u enter ur house are all gone...N it make u excited to go for ur next schedule coz u always can share ur story with the one who wait for....Am sure thats is what JongYeon experience now....at least for me *wink*

Guest Hickk

CSI brownies, notice the moment before SY gives JH a hug... He's like mouthing something to SY like asking "is it a kiss?" then saying something after that... Can someone do some lipreading?? :D Gomawo!

I can't help but feel they already have something between them and it's like JH is asking are we going to show something to the viewers? .... or maybe its just my delulu mind on overload... lol!

​He said "ottokke" 2 times. Meaning "how?"

Who else finds SY pushing JH simple in just ssuupppeeerrr cute !!! They must do that a lot either off screen or MBC just cut those scenes out ... It comes so naturally ... :wub::wub: 

​I saw it too, if I rmb correctly, it's around the time where he took her hand which was covering his mouth for a sniff right?

Yes yes ... It's such a cute gesture ... :wub:

​Quit teasing us without GIFs or pictures! :D

*sigh* just _forcing_ us to re-watch Jongyeon episodes for the 22nd time, aren't you!

It's quite obvious JH just had itch that needed to be scratched ;)

@pre  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that dimple moment!  They don't even realize when they are giving us eek:w00t: moments....

Archived