[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

*** off topic *** the hidden feature is not available for mobile :(

Lol why do I get all giddy when I see SY with her co star Kim Kwon, he's so yummy ... but I haven't even watched JH drama nor do I have the urge to even see it.  

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vreiya

​looks like Tifa from FF7 there :w00t:

aarghhh do I have to mention how cool she looks in this photo?? I guess brownies has religiously said that in their heart :lol:

@RainMoon

If your driving stop right away you just might be sick!  What?????  You don't want to see JH in his Drama???:blink:  I am sure you have a fever or something!!!!  :(  Get home right away!!!!:w00t:

Guest rainmoon

@RainMoon

Hidden Content 

OMG I know ... someone else is beginning to catch my eye, I might have to start my own shipping thread with only one member lol ... I'm kidding ...  

It probably has to do with the fact that SY is not his partner lol at this rate I probably won't be watching any of his future dramas .. :(  

Hidden Content

​wehehehe, at first I didn't want to watch OM yet (I usually watch kdramas when they're atleast 75% out coz I find it so hard when I'm left hanging and waiting for a week for the next episode/s) but reading how fellow Brownies talk about it here, I wasn't able to hold back.  Guess Baek Ma Ri is sick and out of the right mind liking Jung Jae Min (Human) than her fellow vampire, our Han Si Hoo. If all vampires are like JH, who would'nt want to be bitten? (crazy me!:D).

Guest rainmoon

​looks like Tifa from FF7 there :w00t:

aarghhh do I have to mention how cool she looks in this photo?? I guess brownies has religiously said that in their heart :lol:

She does doesn't she ... So pretty :w00t:

I just our couple can get "married" for longtime... I want to see their shooting in every season, cherry blossom, summer (right now), autumn and lastly winter... it would be romantic play sky and snow :wub: :wub:.... (delulu mode: ON) :D 

Guest vreiya

OMG I know ... someone else is beginning to catch my eye, I might have to start my own shipping thread with only one member lol ... I'm kidding ...  

It probably has to do with the fact that SY is not his partner lol at this rate I probably won't be watching any of his future dramas .. :(  

​lol, the number 1 reason I don't want to watch it is because they differ from the webtoon. I'll wait until the drama is over, if the ending is good, i'll watch it. Don't want to spoil my love for OM. But there's that reason too hahahaha no offense jh kkkk I love seeing you with SY way too much :P

Your thought of JH doing his MS while SY progresses in her career is not far-fetched. I was actually thinking the same too, and maybe other Brownies have the same thought as well.  In my opinion, although we are delusional at times, there are still times we try to look at them realistically/objectively in terms of their lives outside WGM too. 

Hmmm, what an interesting concept for the show even! I wonder how they can take a "reality" subject like this and work it into the show? When do they have to enlist by?  29 or something? He only has a few years left before he goes in. In episode 3 he sang a song to her that had to do with really wanting to fall in love for real. His requirements for WGM was that they find some one super compatible with him for maybe just this reason. He is planning his future and used WGM for mulitple reasons...including finding him a spouse. She is 23 and think women in Korea marry between 25 & 30 (well, they want to be married before they are 30!! ;) The more I think if it, this is a stinkin' AWESOME PLAN! 

Guest rainmoon

Hmmm, what an interesting concept for the show even! I wonder how they can take a "reality" subject like this and work it into the show? When do they have to enlist by?  29 or something? He only has a few years left before he goes in. In episode 3 he sang a song to her that had to do with really wanting to fall in love for real. His requirements for WGM was that they find some one super compatible with him for maybe just this reason. He is planning his future and used WGM for mulitple reasons...including finding him a spouse. She is 23 and think women in Korea marry between 25 & 30 (well, they want to be married before they are 30!! ;) The more I think if it, this is a stinkin' AWESOME PLAN! 

I think 35 is the latest males can enlist ... Not quite sure, but someone also mentioned that the band as a whole want to enlist together just because of the fact it will be hard if one is away ...

I think 35 is the latest males can enlist ... Not quite sure, but someone also mentioned that the band as a whole want to enlist together just because of the fact it will be hard if one is away ...

​omo?! Could it be that CNBlue's enlistment is coming within the next 3years or so, that FNC had debuted N.Flying to fill in their shoes while in MS?:tears:

Guest rainmoon

​omo?! Could it be that CNBlue's enlistment is coming within the next 3years or so, that FNC had debuted N.Flying to fill in their shoes while in MS?:tears:

That's a good point ... but I think N.Flying's debut is long over due (I think)  ... but you could be onto something ... 

@RainMoon

Now I am worried:tears:  Getting bitten by JH or spending the day in the office with a lawyer!  (No offence to any Brownie Lawyers out there )   But RainMoon you may need your eyes checked too!!!B)      

@LauMac816  I am with you willing to be bitten!:crazy:

has anyone read this article, pertaining to another WGM couple ... hhhmmm ...

Hidden Content

I'm on mobile so I cant put a spoiler. Off topic here guys. 

Those couple are like Asia's Brangelina. LOLsss. They are both young, famous and not to mention incredibly rich. I'm an ELF so SW being overly generous in not new to me.

Guest banana_milk082791

Google translate: Officials said the actor song Jae-& actress Kim Sun was "we got married (사랑하게)" you knocked. Will be broadcast the last journal in mid-June.

http://t.co/bn53LBJYio

WAHHH!! more time for our couple i guess??

Google translate: Officials said the actor song Jae-& actress Kim Sun was "we got married (사랑하게)" you knocked. Will be broadcast the last journal in mid-June.

​not for long, bet WGM is scouting for the new couple by now. Any rumors who would be the new couple?   Since there rumors that CNBlue would want to enlist altogether, why won't they enter WGM altogether as well, calling out for Jungshin & Minhyuk? (WEHEHEHE, CRAZIER ME:blink::D:w00t:! Bian!)

Guest rainmoon

I thought this was just a rumor and that the WGM crew even denied their leaving ... I was reading on the WGM thread that maybe that's why Eric Nam and Chloe Moretz filmed, to fill in the gap I guess before another couple is cast ... 

Guest hihi_hehe

rumors say it's Junho from 2pm and a new actress from SM&C

kindly remind, any discussion outside our couple's boundary  should be done in We Got Married thread to avoid, some unnecessary...side comments lol 

Guest june099

if its WGM, rumors always turns out to be true..

hope our couple could reach a year atleast... just like yongseo

Archived