[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

​Nope, I was absolutely, 100% not even thinking about the video with Juniel.  I specifically said Midnight... the 1st second of 5/15/15 for his birthday.  The one where SY is standing behind the cake giver and clapping.  It's the only video that anyone was talking about the "possibility" of them wearing couple rings. Sorry if anyone else got confused.  I tried to be REALLY specific. zzz.....

But @IAmsoulreader was talking about the one were he blows the candle with his nose, the concert one, and you said yes. SY wasn't on that one because it was filmed in HK thats was I  was clarifying.:)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But @IAmsoulreader was talking about the one were he blows the candle with his nose, the concert one, and you said yes. SY wasn't on that one because it was filmed in HK thats was I  was clarifying.:)

​Oh.. I didn't realize that. Sorry. No, I meant the one taken at midnight in BUSAN, not Hong Kong. zzz....

@amastris  High Five!!!!  Your wedding idea may not have been a dream, either way I also believe it happened that weekend!  @luvtokki said something really special in Busan.  Looking forward to that something special!!:wub: in a coming episode.   Also your dreams sound amazing I hope they come true....:w00t:

​Well... All I can say is that if there was no wedding that day, this is a great 2nd place for me.  I mean, it's rings!!!!  That's as close to a wedding as you can get without having the wedding, right? ;)  

I'll take it!!!

​@IAmSoulReader @Amastris You're talking about two different videos. The one with the ring was filmed durind the days they were in Busan and the one blowing the candles with his nose, and no ring, was filmed days after at the FNCkingdom concert in HK is I recall correctly

@Ishi-chan thank you for explaining! I think SY's ring was easy to notice but I really had to look out for JH's! :rolleyes:

I wish SY would have brought in the birthday cake though:tears:

Today is another cloud nine day for us brownies. :-) I cant wait for weekend. This couple is oozing with love and they just cant hide it. I hope somebody can tell them how much they have inspired us in so many ways.

It's so funny watching the video on naver. It looks like JH was really intentionally getting rid of the mascots hand... pretty much shoving it aside. Posessive namja!B) But I really liked it! My fiance would have done the same. That's probably why.:lol:

They just look so natural and perfect together. I seriously can't imagine them paired up with anyone else. :sweatingbullets:

Some of the pics really look like Dispatch shots! :w00t:However my hope is that they will just leave all the rumours about their relationship uncommented. If they would just keep being like they are now after WGM ends, wouldn't that be the best? Not caring about what other people think/say... Just be true to themselves. It's not likely but it would be a break through for celebrity couples in SK and since they are so very much loved by the public it could actually work with these two...

By the way, is there a video of the beer-game SY was doing?

​I saw it on a photo that mascot grabbed her arm very tightly. I can be pissed off too.

image_readtop_2015_489868_14322036091940

cr to the owner

OFF TOPIC

I am reminded of SY and the way JH looks at her when I hear this song!  I have always believed that he fell in love with her at first sight!  That she willingly followed his lead in spite of her fears.  I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by sharing it.  If I am please forgive a Country GirlThis is a special day worth celebrating.....:wub::wub:

Can someone please post the link for the eng sub of unaired/cut scenes for our BE couple? The ones I found on youtube were not subbed.

​Here are the subbed versions from @swarley242 and @chagushu *Thank you!*

Guest Skylover2

Just had a long day. It always make me happy to be on this forum. Thanks brownies for all the updates. OMG~ Just saw the pictures, gifs and videos of JY at the baseball game.So cute and sweet. :wub:  When I saw SY kissing her ring before throwing the baseball, I was like "Holy XXXX!" My parents were looking at me like 0.0''. LOL :P Finally, it is awesome to see JY having both the bracelet and ring. LOL Very surprised and it is such a great gift for us seeing them happy. Even though the team they were throwing the baseball for lost, but it's okay, as long as JY spent a great time together! LOL :lol: I couldn't stop laughing at the mascots and JY, so cute and funny. OMG, SY did the beer chugging contest? LOL She is really one of a kind, very special. This is like my first time seeing this kind of contest during a baseball game. I think it's very common in Korea...if not mistaken. LOL Did SY really won the contest? LOL :D mad cool and cute. She's everything! I'm glad she didn't get cramps after throwing the baseball. Lol 

Can't wait for the Busan episode, very excited to see it. LOL the brownies were right about seeing SY with the ring in JH's birthday video. LOL 

*off topic* - Isn't AfterSchool's Uee's dad the coach for nexen heroes? B)

OFF TOPIC

@RainMoon   Just watched the video you posted.  Wonder if the mascot is a boy or a girl?  Thought for a second it might even be you!  :lol:  I know all about your ninja skills! :D  Either way JH just made somebody's day!!!:ph34r:  Don't look SY!!! B)

​They both look like dudes! Just saying the gate of their walks ...the missing (chest) equipment and also the form of their up thighs just seem to scream MAN lol! But who knows LOL

​He's wearing the couple ring in the picture too... so those Brownies who thought they saw both SY & JH wearing couple rings at MIDNIGHT on his birthday when they gave him the cake are RIGHT... they were wearing couple rings so it must have happened in Busan.

​Yes, it was on their right hand right? So glad to have confirmation! So that means they have probably been a couple since his actual birthday (who knows under what circumstances that ring was given. The real interesting thing about the ball game photo is that JH took OFF the middle finger ring. I don't know if I've ever seen a photo of him without that ring...anyone who knows CNBlue better than I do share some history on that? :D If it's true he duplicated his rookie ring...now that is something special! I can't imagine him doing something like that with what we have seen of his personality unless SHE was 100% IN...not something he would do for a show! Also, right finger rings. I know that in Taiwanese drama's they will put the wedding ring on the right hand because it is a drama and not real life. They are very serious about that ring only being put on the left finger when you are actually married for real. The reason some countries put the finger on the left hand is because that is the vein in your fingers that connects directly to your heart. It symbolized the union of the hearts. 

Some Burning Souls noticed SY's ring. They said it was JH's favorite ring in his rookie days. Why does it make me so happy knowing this? The ring seems so special now!! :) 

Edit: not yet confirmed tho.. we'll just have to wait and see ;)

​I hope so!!! Really interested in the meaning of the other ring as well!!! What significance did it hold to him and what would make him take it off. He could have easily worn the couple ring AND the middle finger ring! Enquiring minds want to know LOL!!!! 

@happy2bhere I posted the explanation why some cultures wear the wedding ring on the right and some on the left hand a few pages earlier.

Still, I wonder if anyone knows where Koreans usually place it? I could imagine it's the left hand though because the Christian influence probably came in quite late.

Guest hihi_hehe

because someone here mentioned about the ring SY wore at the baseball game looked like JH's ring during his rookie days, I was trying to investigate more lol and yes I tumbled into some tweets by Boices, they did mentioned about it, quite interesting

let's see

@iamasoulreader Thanks for the explanations! My post was just a little add on  :D If going by drama's, I have to say Korea wears their rings on the left ring finger. 

***Off Topic *** 

Boice & Burning souls

I'm sorry for maybe a silly question.  I usually just browse through when I see these names and figure they are two groups of fans for CNBlue...but I'm really curious the differences who is who and what do they believe?

@iamasoulreader Thanks for the explanations! My post was just a little add on  :D If going by drama's, I have to say Korea wears their rings on the left ring finger. 

***Off Topic *** 

Boice & Burning souls

Hidden Content

​I guess Boice are CNBLUE fans in general and Burning Souls would be related to JH because his code name is "Burning" adding the initial "B" to CN ( Code Name) BLUE...

​I guess Boice are CNBLUE fans in general and Burning Souls would be related to JH because his code name is "Burning" adding the initial "B" to CN ( Code Name) BLUE...

Burning soul is the name of JH fanbase

Guest ayvah

Have been busy with work the whole day and though I tried to catch up, I am still 11 pages behind.

hahaha the posts were so randomly expressive, some have gone crazy, fainted, and others even died. What a happy day to be a brownie! I do believe we have the best ship ever. Thank you very much!:wub:

and I just love our couple. The natural way they turned to each other and touched, after the pitch. Omg the feels! They're so real! It seems like they're doing it everyday. they're so attuned to each other that holding hands and half hugging are just the most natural things tO do. waaahhh! 

IMG_20150521_215544_zpskhp0tfoq.jpg[/URL

IMG_20150521_214823_zpsoxzjfc4g.jpg

Archived