[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest choccy

SakuraC said: For me, I think seungyeon may wants jonghyun to know how she feel when he told her about his drama. He tried to avoid the topic in the car when she raised the issue. So, she purposely mentioned her loveline to let him know about her feeling.  I guess she may only wants Jonghyun to reassure her that it's only work (she is the most important person) & there's nothing more in the drama. Jealousy cant be avoided especially in the beginning of the relationship where they are at the stage of getting to know each. 
 Regardless of jealousy or any issues related to their work or relationship, it is better for them to discuss it openly so that they may understand each other better rather than to avoid it. For actor & actress, loveline in drama/movie is totally unavoidable. It's part & parcel of their work. So I think seungyeon do knows about that. As long as both of them understand that it's just work, then it wont be a problem. This is just my humble opinion >:D<
With regard to Jonghyun who may easily feel bored, I think he cant always expect excitement in a relationship to last forever. There's a dull time in relationship, the up and down. It is up to both parties on how they can create excitement in the relationship even during the bitter time & make their love grow as time pass by. If seungyeon started to show that she's falling in love with him & he easily lose his interest, then I believe he is not being sincere. He's just viewing Seungyeon as a game & this kind of relationship would not last. :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ejraaa

May be a littttttle late to the party but I only just now finished ep7, granted I turned it into a marathon. Yes. A marathon of one episode. 8->
Holy.. I don't think i've ever :D that hard for that long in my life. My cheeks hurt. What is life.

I just had to go back and watch the facial/body language of both of them separately after the initial playthrough. It's so fun reading them individually and pin pointing every moment their wild emotions take a hold of them and slap them in the face xD
Those sincere gazes into eachothers eyes in the car though... =D>

I don't think jh will tell about his drama if sy didn't ask.he seems uninterested to discuss about it.i don't know...i don't think he has any intention to make sy jealous.

ah..do we have to pack anything for moving to a new house tomorrow?my bag is already full with sugar!and lollipops :P

Guest shipperlove

ellaylee said: I don't think jh will tell about his drama if sy didn't ask.he seems uninterested to discuss about it.i don't know...i don't think he has any intention to make sy jealous.

Guest ayvah

I honestly am more excited to see the cute couple than the Mayweather-Pacquaio fight.  :\">

Hahaha I didn't even realize til now that it's going to be this sunday. Seriously, I don't know anything else these days but our couple.

Guest ayvah

Just a thought!  Maybe JH wasn't only thinking about SY in the bathroom maybe he was texting her too! 

:)) :x

Aigoo! So that's why they broke their phone on same day! Hmmmm fishy2x! :))

Guest shipperlove

this different translation make me feel dizzy...i don't understand nothing....
GD sub in some part are different form KSN and KSO subs...
for example
when japanese students sais "kawaiii" to sy
GD subs jh said "everywhere you go,all say you are pretty....you have to look only me..."
in KSO he said "i supposed to be the one to see it..."
and there are other different.....not to mention that in some parts missing sub....so some dialogue is not translate... no vimeo server....that quality video was really good....
~X(
omg how much i miss soompi tv,i have not still understand why soompi tv don't translate wgm anymore

As i noticed about SY from japan trip episodes to latest episodes she is very observant on JY. Just like when they were eating she chose no. 2 because she saw JY like it more. I think SY try to make JY jealous not just because she only want to make fun of him but i think she did that because she want to know something about JY, they were still in getting to know more stage of relationship and SY is curios in many things about JY.

But still SY is still a mystery for me, we dont know a lot of about her compared to JY personality from past to his present self with SY.

@Shipperlove

Same here for Thai sub. I have to cross check with Eng subs too. Some source can do quick sub with good HD vid but Thai translation is worse. Sorry to say that I really appreciate for their hard works on this while I cant do anything and just watch it. I know I should not complain about this. But I do care the right message of communication. Slightly difference is ok but if converse meaning is...well confusing so much. e.g Eng trans on genuine vs genius for Minhyuk's comments on JH's cheesy lines on the ferris wheel O_O" They put wrong translation from genuine to genius ! Guess they do it too fast for subbing.Above all, I can still enjoy watching hundred times even without sub for this couple.
Their body languages of love  are super awesome: holding eye contact, smiling, laughing, holding hands, etc.

sorry for a bit off topic :P

Guest The_Prince

ellaylee said: I don't think jh will tell about his drama if sy didn't ask.he seems uninterested to discuss about it.i don't know...i don't think he has any intention to make sy jealous.
ah..do we have to pack anything for moving to a new house tomorrow?my bag is already full with sugar!and lollipops :P

Maybe is me that is weird. ..but someone can explain to me why he said about pimple? O.O

I didn't understand the jh's pimple story....

pimple can appear for puberty (i don't think is jh case lol) for stressed, for type of skin or for bad food.....

Guest burningadhat

Hi brownies.. this is an off topic by the way.. it's about the moving of soompi forum which will be tomorrow (tuesday). What should we do? Do we have to pack our bags too? Or do we automatically directed to the temporary soompi link? Can someone tell me about it? Because i can't help myself not to hear news about our becouple from you guys.. :(( it'll be frustrating to wait for saturday without checking this forum now and then.. :-S

Guest The_Prince

Since I'm new here.. I would like to make a little contribution to the brownies here with some BG songs played during their scene. I haven't been through the whole forum just yet so sorry if I made a redundant repost. 

Humming Urban Stereo ft. Bebop - Love Jam
- Na Yoon Kwon - Haeng Un (Lucky)

When SY told JH how she felt when she first met him in the Secret Garden - No Reply & Taru - Bit by Bit, Slowly to You.

welcome @the_prince_stv  nice to have another guy view on the jealousy issue... looks like we have more male fans coming to this thread which prove to me that this couple has something special that attract many fans, male-female alike

Guest The_Prince

micolbunney said: Maybe is me that is weird. ..but someone can explain to me why he said about pimple? O.O
I didn't understand the jh's pimple story....
pimple can appear for puberty (i don't think is jh case lol) for stressed, for type of skin or for bad food.....

Archived