[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mihoxD

avrilcassiopeia said: It really pissed me off...What's wrong for brownies left comment in jh's ig and comment bout wgm or bout seungyeon... they said seungyeon used jh and boice for her own popularity..Heelloooooowww... come on.... :((

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

avrilcassiopeia said: It really pissed me off...What's wrong for brownies left comment in jh's ig and comment bout wgm or bout seungyeon... they said seungyeon used jh and boice for her own popularity..Heelloooooowww... come on.... :((

Guest avrilcassiopeia

shipperlove said: avrilcassiopeia said: It really pissed me off...What's wrong for brownies left comment in jh's ig and comment bout wgm or bout seungyeon... they said seungyeon used jh and boice for her own popularity..Heelloooooowww... come on.... :((

Haters strikes again ? Well . Let them be . They'll not stop anyways . Hobbies after all . Jonghyun was type that didnt care about 'em all . Since Seungyeon still new with Jonghyun's fangirl , can i say noonas fangirl coz majority CNBLUE's fans was noonas . I bet she'll learn how to deal with 'em . 

Guest mihoxD

purpleskyland_stv said:

I read soompi's translation (and felt so embarrased because my translation is so poor as compared to Soompi's...^^;) .

Anyways, what are not translated are...

She sometimes stumbles across hateful comments about her. So she tries not to read those comments.   

She has an "eldest daughter complex". Whatever she does, she wants to do it better than her younger siblings and she hates to fall behind in anything. 

She had learnt the calligraphy for 6 years. She loves the smell of liquid inks and writing papers. They calm her nerves

She started living on her own recently. (Sorry I'm not so sure about this... I might have a misunderstanding.)

She regrets that she didn't write her occupation as an actor in the immigration form. Next time she will not write "student" but "actor" with confidence!

Guest Hickk

avrilcassiopeia said:
She is boice...She posted it in her personal twitter account...
She said stop commenting bout wgm or seungyeon on his ig/twitter, because not all who saw the comments are brownies too... She said his ig/twitter are for the boice,, and for boice seungyeon is nothing to them rather than co star in a sitcom
I'm sorry i cant explain really well

Guest haengbokiran

I was waiting for this topic to be discussed because my bestfriend, a boice as well, cannot bear to watch JH's WGM because - in her words - "But it's our JH! I just can't </3"
Are other boices like this as well? I was inactive for a long time in the Kpop world that Idk any boices so idk whats their reaction to the couple.

Guest choccy

Really :-w I despise these comments made by bunch of extreme JH fans. I feel they are not truly his fans, because if you really like someone, when that someone is happy, you would be happy for them. Not buried in some jealousy. Well but these people are just a few of them... People who loves our couple is many more, so we should try not to be bothered about them... ;) (i am trying my best :P)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

It does happen to all wgm couples...Every news or something related to them automatically will connected to their partner...Just like sorim,, They search their name online and their partner name always tagged along...And jaerim popularity really increase since he joined wgm,, because people know more about him through wgmThat doesnt mean he using soeun nameBut this is the consequence for idol joining wgm,, it different coz sorim are actors.. their fans like in adult or mature age,, not like idol fans haengbokiran said: I was waiting for this topic to be discussed because my bestfriend, a boice as well, cannot bear to watch JH's WGM because - in her words - "But it's our JH! I just can't </3"
Are other boices like this as well? I was inactive for a long time in the Kpop world that Idk any boices so idk whats their reaction to the couple.

and regarding this, I hope these boices wake up and see how happy their idol is! JH is smitten, and as we can see, he's more inspired and despite his heavy schedule, SY gives him strength and refreshes him!
I mean, they do not own them or anything so why should they react like this? Even JH is not thinking of these bad things. Ugh. I just can't. These guys.

Im already in this fandom for about 5 years after CNBLUE debuted . They already act like this when Yonghwa join WGM especially k-boices . And the nightmare comes again after Jonghyun join it . But , No doubt WGM was the only show that make CNBLUE pretty well known and beside all this boys are so talented eventho they're not dance band . Back then . the threat quite harsh , They even wanted Yonghwa get divorced right after he join it . And are those fans totally forgot that , Jonghyun himself wanted to be in this part of the show ? Aigoooo ~~~ They should thanked to WGM because Jonghyun open up more feels in his self beside , Flat , Awkward and blunt Jonghyun etc .  And Seungyeon , She's new and rookie and of coz , she gains a lot of attention . I dont think he used Jonghyun . What for tbh ? Tsk tsk . guys . let them be . lets us shows our fullest support to them . 

Guest ayvah

Aisshh it's not surprising at all to finally encounter this kind of negative comment. I am actually expecting it. there will always be haters and jealous fankids, most especially in the world of kpop.

I think this is one of seungyeon's worries from the start. jh has lots of fankids and these fankids thought he could marry ALL of them hehe. Joke. Let's just be more understanding of these kids. They'll get over it for sure. Sooner or later, their oppa si gonna fall in love and get married. They might as well start getting familiar with this scenario thru wgm. It's not as if seungyeon is not a nice girL. Jh is in fact so lucky to have sy as his virtual wife. Beautiful and lovely and nice and seem to genuinely like jh too. And cant they see that jh is so happy with his virtual marriage? Aigoo! I hope they will learn to keep things in a balanced perspective.

Guest haengbokiran

avrilcassiopeia said: It does happen to all wgm couples...Every news or something related to them automatically will connected to their partner...Just like sorim,, They search their name online and their partner name always tagged along...And jaerim popularity really increase since he joined wgm,, because people know more about him through wgmThat doesnt mean he using soeun nameBut this is the consequence for idol joining wgm,, it different coz sorim are actors.. their fans like in adult or mature age,, not like idol fans

My friends too... i have a lot of boice friends,, and mostly are burningsoul...At first their reaction,, oh nooo.. my jonghyun joined wgm,, i dont want him join wgm,, blablabla
And when they watch their episode,,,,
Uggghh jh is so cheesy,, is it really him?? i never saw him like thatAnd they ended liking jongyeon couple too

again, there will always be moment like this for shippers for the couple we love about the fangirl/fanboy scandal comments for the WGM couples. It was just nothing but a self-defending of losing their delusion self love to the super star they like. Whatever, JH and SY do, they will never accept it despite they are well aware how much JH really falls into SY :D

So whenever I heard this kind of hater comments for the WGM couple, cant help really pity for them and assuming how poor life they have to easily lost happiness seeing just people in love.

On the contrary to us, we can get excitement and happiness every time to see IG updates :D
as well as getting thru the day with hope for happiness and sweetness to come on Saturday.

Guest Skylover2

I found the song that was played when jongyeon were walking in the light tunnel and part of the secret garden.

It's a really old song.

나윤권 - 행운

@skylove2

Thanks for your research for the song during the light tunnel. WGM staffs will  have to work hard going forward to find more list of sweet love songs for JH and SY. They need to have lot of love songs in stock to match with the BECouple's sweet moments. I bet the best cheesy lines from JH has yet to come :D

Archived