[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh nooo kyaaa, I'm quite late to join the spazz and it's been quite long I'm just lurking here.. finally what we've been waiting for so loong has paid off. But sadly I still have some tasks to do so I can't watch it directly, can't wait to watch their honey dipping moments agaiin. Happy bee everyonee :wub::wub:

By the way I can't even open the Netflix site and it's blocked in my browser. What to do with it hikz:bawling:. Isn't it true that we can try to subscribe for free in 1 month? I still haven't tried and it can't be opened in my browser.

12 minutes ago, lily02 said:

By the way I can't even open the Netflix site and it's blocked in my browser. What to do with it hikz:bawling:. Isn't it true that we can try to subscribe for free in 1 month? I still haven't tried and it can't be opened in my browser.

Yes first month was free.

17 minutes ago, lily02 said:

First month is free. Try different browsers, just a suggestion. If you are in a laptop or tablet try that. You can try with the Netflix app. in your mobile/cellular phone. Or if you have a what is called a "smart tv" you can buy an adapter to connect your "smartphone" to your tv if you have one. Examples are Samsung's.

I have not watched it yet but with all the cap of those kisses, I think I have heart attack now! His looks on her is still the same, sincere and so transparent that we can see through his heart. And SY is so cute, not overacting cute, but naturally adorable! I can't wait to get home from work today and submerge myself into sweetest dream-like world of MOLS

I just realized that one of the biggest provider in my country has banned Netflix since last year so perhaps my wireless network is using the provider so it can't be accessed in my computer because I'm connected to it to access internet daily TT. Will there be any rerun perhaps from gonglee global or other stream? Really can't wait to be able to watch them...

Just finished MOLS episode 1, and it got me laugh so hard. I never imagined Seungyeon could master in swearing and cursing stuffs, lol, and also that Busan dialect tho. Two thumbs up for her acting here.

/too bad Netflix doesn't allow me to screencapture the moment she spitting that 'words', It was hilarious, really. You have to watch it, if you have not. It would never disappoint you/

I really think MOLS is such a gift for us, for our never ending love for Gonglee.

Happy watching, Brownies-deul. 

Love how they make actual comments about social media, fans and antis, very well done there! :wink:

On episode 6. A really charming comedy with touching drama moments, really entertaining, love it! Great gift for them and for us. Sadly will need to resume my viewing later, life happens.

Lets bee happy for MOLS is a dream come true! 

hey_drama IG

The OST (by Lee Kichan, AOA Yuna, and SF9 Jaeyoon) of My Only Love Song is now released on Melon http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10069817  Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

All the proyects at this time, Sy's acting and Jh's music, priceless! :D

Me: Love seeing all things being shared about MOLS. Thank you all, its a great day for us! :)

I just finished ep6..omo.just like i fell for jh sy,i freaking love ondal and su-jeung..mols is funny..never imagined both in that role.i thought jh character is like aloof and cool but hr is the biggest pabo and sy character..just wow..both are just too funny.even jaejin too.the visual effect and stuff are a bit cartoon-ish but it just works with the whole concept.omg.cant wait to finish it!!my mouth hurts from laughing

IM sorry for writing a lot today.lol.but couldnt help it..MOLS was definitely worth the wait.couldnt stop watching.their chemistry was just amazing..i just finished ep 11..i laughed a lot by myself like a pabo..btw,the cheongsam scene..sy ah..really..what type of character cant she do?she is amazing as se-jeung..the jealous scene..she is not the typical female lead character..very strong and opinionated..usually her characters are gentle and soft spoken..se-jeung is the complete opposite..im falling again for gonglee..help me..

Okay, firstly I could not stop laughing at the background music of the video below. It was really hard not to let my imagination run wild...:D:tongue::rolleyes:

Secondly, did anyone else notice how low Jonghyun's hand reached in the video below as he starts to hug Seungyeon? It looks really comfortable... perhaps it's the "training"... just saying... LOL :ph34r:

Happy spazzing to all of you! :wub:

Archived