[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just drop by jongyeon.wordpress since i miss the HoneyBee Couple so much but it makes me really miss them more

especially their interactions, their IG saga even though i think keeping silence from both sides can protect them but i still miss their likes & comments as in the good old days. T___T Ottoke

(Sorry for this moaning i think my blood sugar is too low)

Guest freedom1104

JH/CNBLUE in Taiwan!

Translations by GongleeGlobal - Thanks!

First Photo - "will be back Taiwan show! ^^"  Second Photo; "our managers golden hand, we had a good time. Please take care of us tomorrow too!"

Guest freedom1104
2 hours ago, goeyigoeyi said:

Do they taste the same? 

hi there! no they don't, oysters have a more sea taste like for lack of a better word, texture are different too, clams are a little bit taste friendly:)

I hust rewatched episode 16, proposal episode and it is just amazing how i still find new things even though i have watched their episodes a hundred times...

the part where jonghyuk thanke seungyeon for her gift ( the white shirt) and the view was from outside the car, i heard seungyeon grumble "hmmm" as answer to jonghyun for his thank you and why did i find that heart melting? Its because it ia such a normal/casual/real response to someone you are very comfortable with, she didnt even need words to reply back. It totally comes so natural for her to grumble like that...so real and so laid back.

and then the breath freshener scene, i always found it funny... But when i watched it again something came across my mind. Obviously Jonghyun was nervous and he wanted the kiss to be good to spray breathe freshener as he was expecting it to be on the lips, and that is what came across my mind... Why would you spray so much for a smack on the lips ? And even ask seungyeon if she wants some breathe freshener ? Then my mind went to something like, he wanted it to be more than a smack, he wanted it to be long and very memorable... He wanted it to be a kiss rather than a popo. But of course, seungyeon never even got there, not even near his lips haha...

aigoo, im deluluing to much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7-lilpVW-/

Just saw in IG that @viva_touch is currently in Swiss with Tae Joon @actorctj in IG (the one acts with JH in Adolescence medley and seems like they kept in touch with each other that they went to ufc together)

Wonder why don't they go together with JH n JY last week, or perhaps JH recommend them to go there?:huh:

Jonghyun and Seungyeon..both of them seem happy on their lates IG posts. Knowing Seungyeon have a good time with other cats of SFD from some bts videos and seeing excited and happy Jonghyun from some picts taken by fans during cnblue concert, I think we don't need to worry about this two...kekeke :D:wub::wub:

And just red an article that saying Seungyeon just graduated from university. Is that true? If that's true, then "Congratulation, my baby bear!" :D

Anyway, not long ago, KSE started following Sistar's Soyu. I know that some of you already knew this...although I don't want to take this as a big deal, it just makes me wonder..what happen between them? Well, uncle Viva and Seungyeon already following her, Seungyeon even had dinner with her..and now Kse following her too...oh..maybe I shouldn't thinking too much about this...It's not good for my heart, my brain and my sanity. Lol :D

Spoiler

And I just found this beautiful quotes from Bob Marley.

"Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement...." -Bob Marley-

Although we don't know what kind of relationship between this two, when I read this quote, I just remember some of their convo during wgm. They've shared a lot...especially during their first honeymoon..tha Japan trip. Jonghyun must've shared a lot of his story when he lived there (more than what we saw on their wgm)..how he worked hard to achieve his dreams before he is on his position now. And Seungyeon..when she and Jonghyun visit that cafe of Jonghyun...when she share her story of being part time worker..about her past love story (hehehe). I believe they've share more than what we knew and what we saw. And until now..I still believe that I don't need to worry about this two... :)

Have a nice day, Brownies-deul! :)

Been trying hard to restrain myself not to rewatch the episodes of uri couple but still....here I go again. Ahhh, im very much addicted to witness again  the honey dripping & oozing  moments of these two were making on their show.We brownies never feel that a lot of time has passed since this show has started because we are all enjoying.Cant believe the 1st year anniversary is nearing. 

On the episode 14th, I just want to share what I noticed during the time when they try to mimic the Titanic scene. Try to watch JH hands slowly creeping, carressing into SY open hands. I found this so intimate, as if JH try to imply something more seductive(maybe wrong choice of word?). I felt sexual tension is somewhat intense here. I dont know if you guys understand what I am trying to say but personally I have experienced it with my hubby.Something unexplained feeling within me.Also, at the end of that episode, try to observe carefully.While JH is carrying SY at the sea,have you noticed he playfully dipped SY's feet into the water? That action is way too intimate for me.That is why the scene came out blurry...huehehe.Forgive my writings for this is not my forte.I wish I am like you guys who can convey the thoughts into vivid descriptions.

Archived