[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Omo..i just read her tweets..lol..she is like a seriously scary saesang type or something..and she hates wgm so much..kekeke..but i wouldnt really mind her too much..she seems to be dissatisfied with other cnboys a bit too..i dont think she is a boice but only an emotional angel..

Oh..but she has a point about something though..some brownies left too much comments on jh's sister ig that she deleted the account soon after..though i dunno if that is the reason she deleted the acc or if the acc was even hers i wished some brownies would tone it down with his family since we dunno if they would be uncomfortable cause they are not celebs..and i've seen it first hand how some sone and boice become annoyed with yongseo fans for spamming yh and sh ig about wgm..just my opinion though..kekeke..peace:P..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo..i just read her tweets..lol..she is like a seriously scary saesang type or something..and she hates wgm so much..kekeke..but i wouldnt really mind her too much..she seems to be dissatisfied with other cnboys a bit too..i dont think she is a boice but only an emotional angel..

Oh..but she has a point about something though..some brownies left too much comments on jh's sister ig that she deleted the account soon after..though i dunno if that is the reason she deleted the acc or if the acc was even hers i wished some brownies would tone it down with his family since we dunno if they would be uncomfortable cause they are not celebs..and i've seen it first hand how some sone and boice become annoyed with yongseo fans for spamming yh and sh ig about wgm..just my opinion though..kekeke..peace:P..

i agree with you, i mean...jh's sister..she maybe become annoyed and bothered from brownies comments,

so, just support our jongyeon couple, without bothering anyone, especially their family...:D

*sorryforspamming :sweatingbullets:

Guest duisburger

i agree with your opinion. Public forums (like this soompi) and our own sns account are the best medium to spazz. 

On other note, friday please come faster. I want to see the written preview for this week. It should be more accurate.

:D

haha u dont know who is she?shes the no1 psycho fan of jh en best of frends of some jongyeon shippers..she love SY so much to the point that all sy photo was coverd!you can find her in twitter #asknuro!lol...sorry for this OT:P

:o ahhh so it is.. haha. thanks! got really curious so I checked #asknuro in twitter yet i saw no posts..

----OT-----

haha sorry!its nuromianchaochi..OT 

(wooooohhh) I just needed time to calm my nerves.. Heck, what was that? :blink:and whats wrong with that person? Really, I mean seriously. First time seeing those and kinda' hurt seeing pics of our SY getting blurred and being quoted as some sort of _____:vicx:.  Ugh. I'll leave them be. I should be thankful I'm in this happy part of the world and I won't be burdened with so much negative thoughts. :lol: --OT--

Guest diechan

Aaahh I hate it when my connection speed as same as a snail. I can't post anything for days :tears:

By the way, yesterday I heard about Jonghyun's bestfriend Kim Woobin who has confirmed to be dating with Shin Minah. It's make me think how coincidental it is. I remember in one of Running Man episode (Acting Club VS Athletics Club) Jonghyun appeared as one of Acting Club member with Kim Sooro, Yoo Jaesuk, Min Hyorin, Kim Woobin and Lee Jongsuk.

It's very funny how almost all guest who join acting club now issued and confirmed to be dating

Kim Sooro & Yoo Jaesuk : This two people is married so I don't count them :P

Min Hyorin : She is issued and confirmed to be dating with Taeyang from Big Bang

Kim Woobin : He is issued and confirmed to be dating with Shin Minah

Lee Jongsuk : He is issued but deny to be dating with Park Shinhye (but I still believe with Dispatch, because so far I know they never report a wrong news about an idol or celebrity who is dating. So ... ??? :phew:)

And know for Jonghyun. If this "to be confirmed dating with ..." moment continue, I think our Jonghyun's time is getting closer (Come on man, I'm waiting for you to accept and confirmed that you are dating with Seungyeon B))

P.S : Sorry this is the effect of my snail connection speed that made me more delulu this week :sweatingbullets:

Ugh. I'll leave them be. I should be thankful I'm in this happy part of the world and I won't be burdened with so much negative thoughts. :lol: --OT--

Kekeke..i swear i was laughing reading some of her tweets..i kinda feel sorry for her for being so hateful to someone you dont even know..

and the ridiculous petition thingy she tagged fnc asking them to not allow sy to touch jh's phone..lol..i think she is still young..lets just be happy here in our brownies world and let haters hate..they can be hateful if they want to we can be delusional if we want to

Chingus,

it's been a (rather short) while since I went on hiatus. Looking at the thread now the waters seem to have become much calmer again. It's nice to see that we are back to a friendly atmosphere here.
I apreciate the mod's  stepping in and handling the situation when we were not able to come to a sufficient solution anymore. Thank you for talking to the people involved individually, before making a final decision. It's good to know that no one got banned and that the choice to leave was made by that person herself.

In regards to what happened before a lot of things have been discussed already and it's not my intention to let the whole topic resurface again. I would just like to say that this is a shippers' thread where all brownies should be able to express themselves freely, whether we are the delulu, analytical or the creative type. Everone should be welcome and it's alright to dream and spazz together as well as to discuss certain things openly.
While doing so we should always keep in mind that we gather here from all kinds of places in the world to cheer on this one couple that somehow caught our heart and inspired us. They are not perfect but human, just like us. Still, their chemistry is magical, their sincerity heartwarming and their way of treating each other almost always ends up taking our breath away. Capturing the attention and love of so many different people in the world simply by being who and how they are in itself is beyond amazing to me and I am very grateful to be able to watch their journey, hoping that they will manage to obtain their beautiful relationship for a long time, if possible forever.

Since we all come together in this shippers' thread although our upbringing might be different from each other, our opinions will sometimes be quite diverse, too. It's alright though, even refreshing. We get to learn a lot and might even end up viewing a certain situation through a different ankle than before. To maintain a healthy atmosphere in our home we should always be concious about how we say things. There is no harm with everyone stating exactly what he wants to - as long as it's not (repeatedly/excessively) offensive and upsetting the others. So let's all try and be understanding. Let's analyse and share what's on our minds but also remember that Jonghyun and Seungyeon are only human, too. Let's enjoy our ship that has been sailing so steadily ever since right from the start and hopefully will end up travelling the whole world, getting people from every continent, country and religion on board. Let's be a colourful thread where we can peacefully gather and have a great time together while cheering on JongYeon. That's my wish for this thread.

I promised I wouldn't come back empty handed so I am glad to let those of you, who have been following my fanfic "Creating Destiny", know that I uploaded the new chapter yesterday. Please enjoy reading and never hesitate to give me feedback, if something is on your mind.
I cant believe my baby already gained 3300 clicks and more than 300 subscribers, since I posted this little fanfic as a 100th day celebration gift for uri ship. I therefore also want to take this post to thank everyone who left me a comment or upvote during these last few months!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/966884/creating-destiny-cnblue-leejonghyun-wgm-jongyeon-gongseungyeon-gonglee-becouple

To those of you who went on hiatus, I'd like to say I hope you consider coming back home one day. May it be tomorrow, a week from now or sometime next month, please try and remember all the good times we had together. Let's help fill this place with all kinds of interesting thoughts, inormation and a lot of laughter again. Let's not waste too much time since we all know how everything eventually one day has to come to an end. Better act now than regret it later...;)

To those who only recently discovered this thread, a warm welcome all of you! I hope you'll enjoy the ride and make many new friends. I did, that's for sure and I am very grateful for that.

You guys know who you are!
:ph34r: Thank you so much for making me smile like each and every day! It's been a great time so far and I hope we're in for the long run, just like uri BEC...:)

@honeyBEE82 Thank you so much for following me, dear! I don't even know how I came to this honor. But i'll try to always make decent posts so you won't have a reason to regret it.

I am very excited for Saturday. My gut feeling tells me we will have another heart fluttering episode ahead of us...:wub:
If the god of streaming is looking kindly upon us this week we might even be able to live stream properly again. Let's all pray for that!:D

@RainMoon Yah, I only said I'd be gone until the thread became nicer since I felt like I had nothing left to say. Also I promised to let uri brownies know about the latest chapter.
Look at you Queen B of lurking, suddenly coming back from your holiday only because I posted. You just waited for me to test the waters, didn't you? Well it's nice and clear. I'll teach you how to swim again, my timersubbersunbaenimunnie, even prepared some water wings for you, too! :P

PS: What are you saying, I wasn't gone for long? I had to backread like 40 freakin pages during my exam period!
:sweatingbullets:

Btw... off topic, too! LMAO

Guest rainmoon

@RainMoon Yah, I only said I'd be gone until the thread became nicer since I felt like I had nothing left to say. Also I promised to let uri brownies know about the latest chapter.
Look at you Queen B of lurking, suddenly coming back from your holiday only because I posted. You just waited for me to test the waters, didn't you? Well it's nice and clear. I teach you how to swim again, my timersubbersunbaenimunnie, even prepared some water wings for you, too! :P

actually my dear Soul, I've posted a couple days ago  :P.... oh and yah what's up with that last chapter ... !!!

uumm 40 pages is nothing .... a day it's roughly about 10 pages of updates ... these guys are fast ..

Agree it is nicer here now ...

Look at you Queen B of lurking, suddenly coming back from your holiday only because I posted. You just waited for me to test the waters, didn't you? Well it's nice and clear. I teach you how to swim again, my timersubbersunbaenimunnie, even prepared some water wings for you, too! :P

actually my dear Soul, I've posted a couple days ago  :P.... oh and yah what's up with that last chapter ... !!! 

Agree it is nicer here now ...

Unniieee you posted  all by yourself? My brain buddy is growing up so fast... I'm so proud of you!:wub:
I guess I can happily hand the water wings to @Ellie_Tanne @gingerschnaps and @GongLeeAddict now... :phew::D

PS: What was wrong with the chapter, @RainMoon? Fill me in, neh?

Guest safwana17

There are some interaction of our couple that slightly resemblance some scenes in the movie Notebook.I mean our couple is very tone down compare to Notebook but there are slight similarities.

2c636835f7f5a048e26249b3bdf36634-tile_zp

dd-tile_zpsldcxtar0.jpg

thenotebook16-tile_zpsiq3bn2ju.jpg

jonghyun-we-got-married-tile_zps3strixcq

large-tile_zpsy7fswo1l.jpg

I hope they have a long lasting love like in the movie Notebook and that they fall for each other as passionately as the couple in the movie. 

i've seen all the talk about jonghyun trying to catch her lips but you guys know what the biggest plot twist will be? we see seungyeon turning her cheek towards jonghyun, right?

tumblr_nroiwc729m1qcpbjyo3_400.gif

but, what if at the last minute, she turns her face forward and she's gonna be the one to make it a lip kiss lol 

gif for reference under the cut:

tumblr_mxp85jWHJD1qkc652o1_r1_500.gif

i'm aware that it's highly unlikely, but i'm in delulu ocean for today, don't save me yet. :P

also

about nuromianchaochi: please don't feed her, she's been the biggest wgm anti since yonghwa's time for reasons i really can't understand, and she has problems with the other cnblue members too (also for reasons i can't understand). basically, she's just a big ball of negativity if it isn't related to lee jonghyun's "coolness", it's probably better to not go too near. let's hope that she'll just get tired of talking to a wall of support for jongyeon. 

Archived