[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that my friends is what is called an "enveloping hug". A hug that wants to, if a person could, squeeze the "entire person" by wrapping them from head to waist ...seriously...this is a very possessive, consumed styled hug. Do you know beautiful that is!!!! :D

Since the beginning I always thought JH wanted a hug like that.

They were so lost in the moment! Its so beautiful. And the little half groan half moan sound he made tells me that satisfied a desire he'd had for a while...and gosh...I don't know where to begin with these two. It feels like they've hit another milestone...the intimacy is going to skyrocket after this!

I also feel like that sound he made had to do with what sort of kiss they had. Maybe he kissed her cheek and then kissed her lips. Maybe he went straight for her lips. But why do I feel something major happened there for him to make that sound and for her to bury her face in his chest? WAAAAHHHH. They don't even write movie scripts as romantic as this anymore...darlings...

Guest ojonadja

Funny how the best romantic moment this week was in the preview....

AGREE!! I think it's the MOST ROMANTIC moment we have yet to see from our couple!

I can't get rid of the feels....oh my goodness!!!...I think I died watching the preview!....

OTTOKE!!!:wub::wub::wub:

25hlvkx.png

@pre: so sad that this week we don't get any unaired scene. I hope MBC always give us unaried scene because our couple have a little short time.

@burningwithlove: yes i already watch the preview and I really can't wait next Saturday. I have a high delulu about our couple.

Guest freedom1104

JH preview hug....And that my friends is what is called an "enveloping hug". A hug that wants to, if a person could, squeeze the "entire person" by wrapping them from head to waist ...seriously...this is a very possessive, consumed styled hug. Do you know beautiful that is!!!! :D

BIG HUG  MY FELLOW LOVE STRUCK BROWNIES! i'm signing off to go to bed...i have a weekend life to go through...mwahhhhhhhhhh! 

The unaired/extra scenes for the other two couples have already been released on Naver... I suspect nothing for us this week :tears::angry:

This week's episode, raw, on DM: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5z5i3wmfuwJ1Hc60gP (only 360p for now)

@pre maybe there's a chance that we might get a mid week deleted scene then? Gosh, I am so over excited about the romance next week. I want the wedding ceremony and games to speed past so fast so we can get to the intimate couple time...coz that promises to be the best part of the episode! I know I was right to be excited about the preview today. It didn't disappoint. It exceed my expectations! :D 

Guest yseoulbee

OMOOO  the preview, the hug ... If my heart is beating this fast, I can't imagine theirs.

Ohh. This couple really awakens the sleeping love cells in my body ... ottoke?

Guest finpeo92

One more thing to say, it is not anything new but I have to say :( SY is too pretty, she surprises me every ep, she looks damn pretty/sexy in pink dress, I just WOW WOW when i see the preview

CpbeMHS.png

One more thing to day, it is not new but I have to say :( SY is too pretty, she surprises me every ep, she looks damn pretty in pink dress, I just WOW WOW when i see the preview

I think she looks good in everything she wore this ep. But in the preview I really think SY and JY complemented each other on the clothes they wore.

Guest Hickk

Funny how the best romantic moment this week was in the preview....

Blasphemous!!!

How could you not be moved by this :D 

Such natural skinship :wub:

LOL. MC guy was like: there was one female guest just now  // Jungshin/Yonghwa: Aaaaahh *separates*  //MC guy: Lee GUk Joo   // Jungshin/Yonghwa: We're fine.

How adorable is it that SY has placed her bare feet on top of JH's while dancing. So when he moves, she does...waaah. It reminded me of one of my fave ever shows (Queen In Hyun's Man) and couples (funnily enough Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na also went from reel to real at least for a while). They shared a tip toe kiss and she stood on his feet. I'm thinking we better prepare our hearts for some SERIOUS ROMANCE next week! 

44181271.jpg

JY always remind me of these two. While watching the show i kept telling folks and my mum that these two were too real to be reel. And when they announced they were dating I just knew it! Gosh, how much more do I wish this for our darling JY! :wub:

@jly31 with all the activity and guest focus they really ought to have given us 2 deleted scenes of our couple. Things are heating up with them and WGM really needs to pay more attention to the pair that is making people ask if they are real or not. I have seen countless comments from casual viewers or those not watching JY...they suddenly saw a clip from Busan and asked if they were an item. Its crazy.

Archived