[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Ah, these two...:wub:

Love how SY is tempting JH with her little "signs" and JH has to resist with his darnedest, even the kiss...then finally, when bear SY resorts to her secret weapon, the power aegyo wink -- barely succeeding in closing one eye, and JH is finally broken :wub:

Totally like an insider joke... they both know SY has virtually no aegyo, but to see her barely-successful attempt... it's all over

tq @pre for the gif....this is the best part for me in this episode...i don't want to ramble on any other things....i'm happy enough with this cute little gestures...JH cant resist her...even he act or try to be cold it will definitely melts....aww~~ :lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AoiYagami

I'll just leave this here for u guys... Probably my fav moment of the episode. LOL. ^__^ SY would like this on her neck... :wub: (Maybe I should write a fic about it...)

tumblr_nogyqx1Vs11tfe52go1_500.gif

Guest gingerschnaps

I chuckled reading negative comments about how sy chose her wedding dress or the way sy dress outside wgm. Last time i checked none of us has the right to. I personally liked sy for her simple and warm personality and i am not in a position to criticise her fashion sense. I have a right to not like her and move on to other actress but I won't do that. I like her for the way she is. We are not gods that sy needs our approval. Anything we wrote here can be seen by melons and guess what, if her own fans criticise her, it will encourage them too. I have a lot of hopeful wish for sy, to emerge as a known actress even after wgm. I hope this stint catapult her to get known. I hope she do well in her drama flying dragons. Lets not lament over her choice of dress, its her own preference(or not) and she has the right to flaunt. just enjoy watching them and not worry your pretty little heads about trivial matters.

Random thought, Don't they usually have "kiss cam" during the baseball games?

I wondered if that scene was cut or if they had agreed not to do it in advance?

Sorry to cut your post. I remember this "kiss cam" has been discussed during the baseball games happens live. If I'm not mistaken, the scene wasn't cut because there's no "kiss cam" pointed to uri couple (no evidence on twitter or another social media that JY had "kiss cam"). 

It looks like Jongyeon had a "dance cam" instead :) 

Just in regards to @jly31's question, the "kiss cam" is not always held at live sporting events. I've attended dozens of baseball, basketball, etc. events (in America), and have only seen it one time. It's common for the big screen to display shots of the crowd, but usually just showing them cheering, doing the wave, etc. Who knows, maybe WGM/MBC could have asked the Nexen stadium staff to intentionally do, or not do, the "kiss cam" for Jongyeon. Even without the kiss cam, Jongyeon still had an opportunity for the kiss during the beer contest... I don't mind at all, I'm sure we'll see the real kiss soon enough :)

2BC2RUv.png

Actually, I hope that we have some behind the scene (just a glimpse) about JY talking about their wedding concept and what they agree to do on that day. Because I feel weird with many props JY have (sunglasses and game). Maybe when full translation added, I can understand what they talked in BRI.

Last thing, MBC's edit. For baseball game, it still runs smoothly for me. For wedding scene? Emm... I just don't get what story MBC wants to deliver to us (of course this include scene setting). Pre wedding preparation? But with full wedding-outfit? Just don't understand hahaha T_T

Yep like everyone else mentioned, everything was definitely very rushed. As with almost all the Jongyeon episodes, they just have too many endearing and/or fun scenes and WGM is stuck trying to figure out which scenes to show and which to cut. I suspect things would have felt much more natural had we not been stuck with 3 second cuts every other scene...  It must have already been difficult for the editing staff to cut things down to ~25-26 minutes (like Jongyeon's earlier episodes), but this episode, they had to be even more severe and cut down to ~21 minutes, so that left even more fun scenes on the cutting room floor :(

Agreed, not seeing any of the wedding preparations -- no trying on wedding dresses, calling up/inviting guests, ceremony/reception concept planning, etc. -- definitely felt very discontinuous. It's particularly strange when I think of most of the previous WGM couples, as those couples all eventually run out of activities/dates for the couples to do, such that one would think WGM wants to milk this wedding stuff for all its worth, at least a good 3 episodes worth?  Meanwhile, it's as if Jongyeon/WGM is rushing through this whole wedding in ~1.5 episodes tops... it's almost like Jongyeon have too much planned (honeymoon/travel, dates, etc.) and just want to get the wedding over with. :D 

This episode was very mixed for me. I think they had a really good time at the baseball game. But I remember how in the beginning people would get mad when SY would purposely make JH jealous and he would fall for it every time. Now it seems like she is leaning towards him more than he is leaning towards her, and she is the one that gets jealous and he isn't trying, it just happens, and he seems a little aloof. He did say at the beginning that he is like a little boy that runs away when someone tries to catch him. I hope he isn't one of those guys that chases girls until they catch them, then runs away when the girl is caught. 

JH did have weird body language in the pre-wedding scenes but maybe it was just because he looked exhausted! I think the sunglasses had more to do to try and cover up his eyes because he looked like he hadnt slept in a couple days. 

Also from the previews it appears we are not going to get the romantic wedding we all hoped for with the JH kiss- it seems more like a variety show with gags. 

Does WGM always have to turn the couple that has been on the longest in to the couple that does all the gags?

Guest hihi_hehe

I know we all discuss Jongyeon couple under a normal couple's perspectives, but we have to understand WGM from a show's perspectives, and that is all about fun and gags.  I know most of shippers and couple fans want romance but producers and station want the other audience as well, and they are viewers who just want the "fun" hence why the gag, the games etc 

I'm really LOLLING here reading most comments stating how JH was 'off' ... how SY dress was too sexy for the wedding.... wait! are you the ones getting married here? or they are? that's why we have so many failed marriages because people tend to emphasize on wedding instead of marriage itself

For the ones saying you're hurting bla bla bla... welcome to land of fandom where delulu always takes over the reality..it's your own fault for feeling that way... 

I love this couple and I'm very looking forward to the fun filled wedding and their love after that..if you like them just continue to watch...if you don't and doubt all the time...then time to abandon ship and go find your own shipping company.

Finally, i get to watch the raw!With a very limited understanding on what they are saying, only based on the gesture and also a bit translation here and there, i couldn't find any complain at all. Not all the trivial thing really worth to complain though, at least for me.

The baseball scenes are just loaded with cuteness. I can sense that their relationship already move to that comfort level. During the pre-busan until busan, it was really about hunting slash courting phase. But since probably they already settle down with their emotional turmoil, maybe, just maybe,  they had already a heart to heart talk which at least lead to a mutual understanding about what they're feeling inside. Coz if it were me, i wont just let everything slide open. If i were her, i would definitely brought out the subject when i talked to him 'hey, during the last filming, we keep mentioning about the weird feeling, what was all of that about.." so probably there were talked took place, and who knows that every subjects that they were brought led them to what we've seen today. I hope you get what i've been implying too, lol :D

And about JH look a lil bit distant, not to be redundant. I don't see that he was upset. he was just flustered, i guess. It's the man who are really cautios about her undies peeping during the baseball pitch. So i really understand where that "distant" vibe coming from. It's just him being uncomfortable. But the rest of the story, they back again to the lovey dovey scene. I've got no complain. I'm just gonna replaying the scene where both of them teasing each other with aegyo :D

and oh, I really want to smack that "yeoja mascot!' lol, how dare "she" interrupted them when they were getting ready to the baseball field, "she" just chime in and massage JH shoulder. And the worse when "she" stole a kiss from a JH!heol.. I can see JH got cringe, lol :D

Anyway, i'll be waiting for the BEST team to works out their magic again. With the 2 unaired clips already released, maybe they could also inserted like they did in the previous ep. Whoah that would be daebak.! The WGM monkey editor really should take alesson or two from uri BEST team. 

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

I'm really LOLLING here reading most comments stating how JH was 'off' ... how SY dress was too sexy for the wedding.... wait! are you the ones getting married here? or they are? that's why we have so many failed marriages because people tend to emphasize on wedding instead of marriage itself

For the ones saying you're hurting bla bla bla... welcome to land of fandom where delulu always takes over the reality..it's your own fault for feeling that way... 

I love this couple and I'm very looking forward to the fun filled wedding and their love after that..if you like them just continue to watch...if you don't and doubt all the time...then time to abandon ship and go find your own shipping company.

it hurt but it's true.. 

Guest wilddove

It feels like our Jongyeon couple was forced to do the wedding ceremony..... remember when they got the mission and they were asked to prepare for the wedding, SY said prepare what? .......for a couple who talk and make plans of their WGM activities, wedding ceremony seems to be not one of their priorities and maybe they didn't even plan to have one too.......

I just noticed that in this episode that both of them have nice bodies.  They really are a visual couple........ and I sound like a pervert :crazy::lol:

Ha, i think i got it bad!I just make a new IG account specifically dedicated to follow the inner circle of the IG saga, so my IG notification would only contains them only. hahahaha..talking about "dedication"

Screenshot_2015-07-09-22-09-07_zpswhfsrf

Now, here we go with the IG saga, the minky ahjussi just left uri Sy a comment:

Screenshot_2015-07-12-11-05-45_zpswuokyh

Ha, i think i got it bad!I just make a new IG account specifically dedicated to follow the inner circle of the IG saga, so my IG notification would only contains them only. hahahaha

Now, here we go with the IG saga, the minky ahjussi just left uri Sy a comment

And here I thought I was the only one doing that! LOL

Guest flower4junsu

@RainMoon you beat me to that, hon! lol

@flower4junsu I feel your concern and it is true that JH does a lot for SY, too. But why do people always feel that he's the only one putting in everything in this relationship or does it sometimes just come across this way due to the wording?

SY introduced him to her dad even before she went to meet his parents. It must have been a big step for her too, especially since she's the oldest daughter so there is a high possibility this is the first time ever. Also she knew very well that her dad was not happy with the marriage at first. She must have been so nervous... So much for the family part.

From her perspective she is putting just as much effort into this relationship as he is. She is putting HER image on the line as well, we should not forget about this... Up until now, she was always the one taking the bigger risks with her actions if you ask me. She wouldnt do it, if she wasn't that much into him and I believe he knows that very well. They both are very much into each other.

Anyhow, I find the message of "I want you to only look at me on our wedding day" not that bad at all. We have seen her off the show too and know what she usually wears (privately)... Pants... loose shirt... sneakers... This dress was an exception. We should always remember that although this show is not really scripted (with regards to conversation lines) there are still writers working on it to match a loosely created plotline. The scenery will be set by them.

Saying "I can do so and so much for you but you have to listen to me" ... like do whatever I say... this is not how a real relationship works if you ask me. JH would know that much too. Relationships should always be a two-way-road... you meet somewhere in the middle.

Thanks for both of you and happy2bhere for viewing the situation from different point of view. That gives me air to breath. I also pay attention to all the comments here so I can get better judgement not too directly taken by 'just few minutes terribly edited scene'. I believe some sweet scenes were cut out for MBC to reach a certain point. Did I sound like MELON on my last post??? Or too JH's side??? Mian :D Though I'm his 1st level fan, I do support him with SY.

I actually support him with anyone he prefers. Before wgm crew found SY, I read on other couple's thread that wgm had prepared Girlsday Yura to be his bride. I don't mind at all as long as he is happy. Yeah, WGM did push us to cloud 7 on last week episode then pull us to the ground causing headache this week. Maybe I haven't prepared myself from the swift turning from Busan sweetness. :sweatingbullets:

Before wgm crew found SY, I read on other couple's thread that wgm had prepared Girlsday Yura to be his bride. I don't mind at all as long as he is happy

Girl's day yura was in wgm before this..with Hong Jong Hyun..they have the same name..not cnblue Jong Hyun 

And when asked before our jonghyun said if he could do wgm he would like to do it with girl's day sojin whom he is close with

Archived