[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

To people who thinks Eric Nam doesn't like 02 couple, I don't know where were you get that idea from but... look at the last gif, he's the one who was standing and gave the most applause to them.

NICE PICS! 

I personally don't think Eric doesn't like them, rather it makes him depressed to see this happy couple because he is single. I'm sure in general, he wants nothing more then the best for this couple.

It's not that I think he doesn't like them, it's more like he never has anything nice to say about them...it's always negative so him being on there tells me it could be more like a "roast" than a "toast" to the happy couple ;):D 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AoiYagami

To people who thinks Eric Nam doesn't like 02 couple, I don't know where were you get that idea from but... look at the last gif, he's the one who was standing and gave the most applause to them.

NICE PICS! 

I personally don't think Eric doesn't like them, rather it makes him depressed to see this happy couple because he is single. I'm sure in general, he wants nothing more then the best for this couple.

It's not that I think he doesn't like them, it's more like he never has anything nice to say about them...it's always negative so him being on there tells me it could be more like a "roast" than a "toast" to the happy couple ;):D 

I like the way you think. Eric roasting them would be awesome!

Happy Sunday Brownies!

Honestly, I didn't feel hyped up after watching the episode. LOL. I was used to seeing extrasweet episode and last week episode is still the best episode for me. Tho, I am happy to see them "tie the knot" soon in this ep, it's hard for a shipper like me to anticipate for a week then after all the anticipation, we got this.

Oh well, we have another week to anticipate. Bwahaha.

Keep calm. Keep the faith. Love JongYeon.

Guest rainmoon

thanks for this @chagushu for this ... I thought that was an odd statement as well ... Not once has Eric ever given that impression ...

Guest diechan

I don't know why but in my eyes Jonghyun act normally in this week episode. Maybe because in last week episode this couple act really romantic, so we have a very high expectation to this week episode. I think next week episode will better than this week. So just wait, because they do not yet do the ceremony in this week episode right? 

But it's really funny when I saw the preview. When they have a party, it's raining right? why everytime this couple have an important meeting (Japan honeymoon, checking the new house, meeting father-in-law, wedding) they always getting raining. I think it's a sign for them that when they married in the future do not have an outdoor wedding, it's 100% will be raining :D

The handphone case is the first couple item that Jonghyun made by him self, right? (the ring do not count, because is a wedding ring so of course it's must be identically couple and the key chain is Seungyeon ideas so it's not count too). I think it's a big meaning. For someone who rarely (maybe never) make a couple item, Jonghyun made it by him self. Don't you think it's mean they are dating now? Believe me if they do not have a serious relationship, Jonghyun will never do that B)

Almost all WGM panels came to this wedding, I think they really adore this couple :wub: (I hope ex-panel Heo Kyung Hwan can come too, because he really love this couple)

P.S : There is another woman beside Choa, Misun MC and Gukjoo, right? I think maybe she is Seungyeon's friend

I didnt have time to watch today's ep. last days of Ramadan so we have so many guests for dinner. but I saw pic and quote on twitter. I heard there will be another JinGoo insident on their wedding day, I hope she keeps it short. she looks beautiful and JH, wow he looks dreamy. I am glad Yonghwa came. I am sure she wanted to wear something cover her shoulders and legs. they played games... that looks fun btw. :) cheers

I thought that Eric Nam did like the couple. His expressions are funny to watch. Anyways, I really love watching this couple! They are sweet and gives you that "aww" vibe. I really like how Jonghyun is protective of Seungyeon when she's practicing her baseball throwing. I also really like how they had those couple gestures in between.

I can't wait to watch their wedding! Seems like they had a good time entertaining their guests and looks like, they had a game segment as well :D

hhh11.jpg

MyDaily - Naver: Gong Seungyeon wins 1st place at beer drinking game

1. [3,079, -111] They match so well despite this being a scripted virtual marriage

2. [+1,880, -78]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute >_<

3. [1,837, -83] Gong Seungyeon looks like a hamster ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute

4. [+1,374, -72] They're soooo sweeeeet. I'm soooo jealous

5. [309, -12] I was there that day and Gong Seungyeon drank really fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [210, -27] Just date already~ This couple's the reason why I'm watching~^^

7. [+80, -10] They make me look forward to Saturdays

8. [+73, -7] This woman is bursting with charms ♡♡

cr:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/spoilers-we-got-married_11.html

cr: Soompi

Yeo Jin Goo Congratulates Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon on Their Marriage

Yeo Jin Goo Congratulates Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon on Their Marriage

Actor Yeo Jin Goo recently sent his message of congratulations to on-screen couple CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon.

The July 11 broadcast of MBC’s “We Got Married” followed Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon to the scene of their wedding ceremony.

Before the wedding, Gong Seung Yeon asked her virtual husband, “Who is coming as a guest?” to which he firmly responded, “There are no guys,” causing laughter.

However, Gong Seung Yeon continued to ask if Jong Hyun’s “Orange Marmalade” co-star Yeo Jin Goo would be in attendance. Unable to hide his jealousy, Jong Hyun replied, “He’s not coming because he’s busy.”

Putting aside his feelings of jealousy, however, he shared a video message from the actor that he prepared for his wife.

In the video message, Yeo Jin Goo expresses, “Sister-in-law, this is Yeo Jin Goo. I’m sorry for not being able to attend the wedding. [Jong Hyun] asked for me to tell you that you should only look at [Jong Hyun] hyung now that you’re married. I sincerely congratulate your marriage. Have a happy and beautiful love.”

Guest AoiYagami

@jly31 Nice pics.

Ive been meaning to talk about this. This girl is a tank! I think JH said there was something sexy about her drinking. Haha. As a man who enjoys a saucy bev or two, I'm wholly impressed. She drank it down well and she was so adorable while buzzed. Shame they didn't show more. But I think the editors didn't want to show SY being buzzed for conservative reasons.Still though. Dang!

I don't know if anyone else saw it but while they were entering the field, the mascots behind them were imitating them. Hah. So cute.

Also, how the heck has no one talked about JH's "ANNNGH~!" thing? https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3T0d1gHKAZGY2c0IZd?start=0 at 1:03 - 1:23 when they start talking about baseball signs and it cuts to "Orange Marmalade" cut. Dang JH, I wish I could pull that off! TT__TT. So cool. Epic vampire status. I wonder if manwha loving SY would love to see her hubby cosplay as a vampire? Or just watch orange marmalade i gues... LOL.

Also an update to my fanfic i've been trying to write for you guys. My research is almost done. I think next weeks episode will have what i need to complete this thing. I've got a rough draft down and a lot of notes. I was battling a lot with this one but at heart i don't write happy endings... So we shall see. hehe.

Hmm, not quite a circle, but not a square... what are you trying to draw there, SY? :D

:wub:

RbMK9UG.png

No wonder the baseball coach scolded them :)

TV ratings just released, not too shabby :)

Obviously everyone tuned in just for the first 22 minutes :D

.WGM IC (reference)
Saturday, July 11, 20154.7 14.9
Saturday, July 04, 20153.8 15.6
Saturday, June 27, 20154.2 13.4
Saturday, June 20, 20155.7 16.5
Saturday, June 13, 20154.6 12.1

8NqjdVs.png

I like what WGM doing with Khuntoria and Youngseo couple- no wedding, no weird games, just photoshoot with wedding outfit.

Heeheheeeeheheeehh   :D

sorry but~ khuntoria had their wedding tho~ 2PM members and Amber attended as guests :D

Random thought, Don't they usually have "kiss cam" during the baseball games?

I wondered if that scene was cut or if they had agreed not to do it in advance?

Anyway. I am so glad that the rating went up. That is really good news! Because all three of the couples now have their individual charms. So I hope the Korean audience will recognize that.

From the bits of translation, I gathered JH made sure there was no other guys apart from CNBlue at the wedding? I find it quite funny actually and how JH instructed Jin Goo to tell SY to only look at JH. Poor Jin Goo seemed to be innocently placed in the middle of all this.

Isn't it sweet how JH was trying hard to ease SY's nervousness before the baseball game? I have noticed how SY have a tendency to grab on to JH when she is nervous. It appears SY is accustomed to the idea that JH is her rock/protector.  

It was interesting to watch JH's facial expression when SY was doing the beer competition. It felt like he was nervous on her behalf and was just as happy as her when she won. This demonstrated how much he cared for her. And OMG, the way SY fell into JH's arm after the competition. I nearly died of the simple but sweet interaction. It was like JH was ready and waiting for her. SY seemed to have lost her footing or energy as soon as she saw JH, and quite happy went into his open arms. How is this not swoon worthy?! How natural was that?! You can't really fake all this.

Now, regarding the phone case. Although they may not have seen each other for a while, but obviously JH was thinking of SY during this time. I thought it was rather clever and sweet of him. The large initial SY placed on his phone case was most likely not his style and he replaced it with a couple item, this will not make it as though he was rejecting SY's gift. Mind you, this may not have been his intention but I just thought ah, hit two birds with one stone.

Anyway. I am so glad that the rating went up. That is really good news! Because all three of the couples now have their individual charms. So I hope the Korean audience will recognize that.

From the bits of translation, I gathered JH made sure there was no other guys apart from CNBlue at the wedding? I find it quite funny actually and how JH instructed Jin Goo to tell SY to only look at JH. Poor Jin Goo seemed to be innocently placed in the middle of all this.

Isn't it sweet how JH was trying hard to ease SY's nervousness before the baseball game? I have noticed how SY have a tendency to grab on to JH when SY is nervous. It appears SY is accustomed to the idea that JH is her rock/protector.  

I noticed how nervous SeungYeon was before the game and she was definitely relying on Jonghyun to help her through. There are many points where you can tell he is her rock/protector. Just before they walk out onto the pitch, she takes a deep breath and squeezes Jonghyun's arm tightly, he also gives her many reassuring looks and I think he also gives her back a quick massage before they step out (I'm pretty sure that's what I saw him do unless I'm imagining things!). It was super cute how just before they separate to throw the pitch, he cutely says 'Fighting!' one last time to encourage her.

Guest iamkryptonite17

Good morning brownies. Again its been a while. I just watched the raw. Yeah, i know I'm kind of late with all these reactions. Blame it on my Saturday shift. Yes he might be seen a little distant, a little cold to his wifey. But i guess its just a normal, given for a fact that his wife is wearing such a reavealing clothes. I would like to blame it to whoever decided to have SY wear 'em. Not that I'm complaining though, but who wouldn't get nervous if you see those curves and supple skin? Dang, she has the right proportions! I was right all along, underneath those clothes, hiding. Mianhe, such a byuntae thoughts. They might be touchy and open for such pda's for these past episodes, i bet they weren't as surprised if one decide to make his advances. Was he shaken? This kind of (cold) reaction from him wasn't staged at all, seeing him acting (weird) that way with SY, he might be really having a hard time. He's still a hot namja, trying to keep his raging hormones in check. He's still wary about those  cameras in front of their faces, if not, who knows what LJH will do next. Yes, it's just my delulu talking. Even if this is just a "variety marriage" they are still into their characters, a couple who is about to be married. Person who is jittery. Somebody who is nervous,worried, awed, excited and happy to be finally, with just minutes left, they will soon be sharing the same household, soon enough same surname. Who knows, what is running through their minds that exact moment, that day. I still enjoyed yesterday's episode. I must admit, I was a bit disappointed, longer air time juseyo! I'm glad, the three managed to bag higher ratings than last week.

CN Blue brothers in full attendance. Wahaha waiting for JYH! Oremaneyo Yooong!

Just my two (nonsense) cents. :P

Zoom out! Carpe diem.

I just wanted to say how much I love when SY and JH act out different scenarios! - they are always so much fun to watch. For example, the unaired sunscreen scene, JONGHYUN LOOKED HILARIOUS posing with the sunglasses on - SY was just giggling away, it was the cutest! At first they always try to get into acting mode, but it never lasts for either of them, they just end up laughing! I remember the scenario they played out on the train to Busan - JH and his trolling made me laugh so much. 

I just love watching them laughing together ❤️

OH YES I FORGOT TO SAY, SY and JH look so good in the BRI this week, especially the BRI for the wedding. So beautiful.

LOL...LOL...and again...LOL ! Did I see what I thought I saw ? 

YOU DECIDE ...see if you can find it! Did JH check her out through his sunglasses? !!!

I've been trying to search out the moment by focussing on his eye movements, but I can't find it!!!! I really need a screen cap of it :D  

Sorry to cut your post. I remember this "kiss cam" has been discussed during the baseball games happens live. If I'm not mistaken, the scene wasn't cut because there's no "kiss cam" pointed to uri couple (no evidence on twitter or another social media that JY had "kiss cam"). 

I just wanna add few things about this week episode

1. Baseball game, yeah seriously no joke their act is like a real couple hahaha. I like how the reassured each other and their unconscious skinship (holding hand when nervous, SY's wipe off JH's mouth, leaning to each other, and many others :p) :)

2. JH's somewhat different in the beginning of wedding scene? Kinda notice that too. But it doesn't means he's changed hehehe. He just... gave me some gesture vibe (that I found) he's in off-state-of-mind (sorry I don't know how to describe JH's condition exactly)? But I realize he's back on his sense again, with pat on SY's hand and checking all of SY's response to Jingoo's message kekeke.

[Kinda pointing on MBC's edit on this part. Can't see JH's expression clearly because they didn't insert close up shot. So I just pointing things out from what the whole-scene-shot gives.]

3. SY's dress. Seeing the concept of their wedding (game and stuff), I think the production team purposely chooses that dress for her (short dress). Because if they had somewhat-long-dress, it doesn't suit the game (hard to move, etc). Just my thought.

Actually, I hope that we have some behind the scene (just a glimpse) about JY talking about their wedding concept and what they agree to do on that day. Because I feel weird with many props JY have (sunglasses and game). Maybe when full translation added, I can understand what they talked in BRI.

Last thing, MBC's edit. For baseball game, it still runs smoothly for me. For wedding scene? Emm... I just don't get what story MBC wants to deliver to us (of course this include scene setting). Pre wedding preparation? But with full wedding-outfit? Just don't understand hahaha T_T

Archived