[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I haven’t read all the comments yet so I apologize if I repeat anything.  I watched this episode live and was a bit disappointed but after watching the raw again I am a happy camper again.  The Busan episodes will be hard to beat and let’s face - it no one is lovey dovey all the time.  We didn’t get the high we usually get but I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. 

Anyone who is a JH fan knows there are two things JH doesn’t mess around with.  His food and his music.  His food was shown in the baseball portion and his music in the pre-wedding. 

In the segment where SY was singing, I saw JH the musician and not JH the husband. It’s been written here more than once that JH can only concentrate on one thing at time. Just like in the calligraphy segment, he was 100% concentrating on SY’s singing, so you didn’t see him smile.

I don’t remember who said this (sorry) but JH can’t say no to his wife.  The proof – the greeting from Jingoo.  After all the jealousy talk, he still taped a message for her in hopes of making her happy.  Wife is still King.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love the way JH smile widely when SY won beer contest, such a pround husband. And about SY sexy wedding dress,look by his caution/upset/jealious that show he really care for her. So I am quite happy with this Ep.

Guest mnjhs775

Ok so I've watched this ep twice now LOL, and yeah jh did feel a bit different. But oh well he is human after all, and his schedule is hectic so I guess we can't expect him to be so perky all the time!! :3 he had a separate photo shoot with the other members that day, drama filming etc so I wouldn't be surprised if he was just too exhausted.. He did seem quite shocked about the dress too; in one bit seungyeon said 'you look so handsome today, I was so suprised' and he replied 'no I was suprised because I was wondering why isn't this girl wearing any clothes' HAHAH then he confessed in the black room interview that he didn't want others to see her dressed like that. So whatever the reason for the 'different' jonghyun, only the two will know, but nonetheless it was a cute ep w the baseball and stuff. I think last week's Ep was so strong (?) that it just overshadowed this one and our expectations lol.. Looking forward to next week though!!!!

Trying to get the unaired clips to load now, so I'll watch them and let you guys know HAHA. I read on dc gal that the unaired bits made the Ep better as a whole 

I'm feeling a little better right now,  seeing how some of you perceived the episode no so negatively. We need to wait for the translation this time to understand fully what was a little off. While waiting for the sub i hope that our senior in this blog can give us a detailed opinion on the episode. Sometimes reading some of the most detailed posts help me rationalise the feeling i get when i first see their stint.

On a brighter note, the way sy looked during the premiere (she is glowing and happy in those pictures) and the ig interactions of this week make me think that everything is all right. Mow i'm waiting for jh confirmation during the fanmeeting. I'm so greedy guys ...ottoke???

Guest mnjhs775

Mbc is really firing me up today. THOSE 2 AND A HALF MINUTES OF THE UNAIRED BIT WERE SO LIVELY YET THEY CUT THAT OUT AND MADE THE PRE WEDDING SEGMENT KINDA DISAPPOINTING. are you joking. Please get some people with brains to do the editing ㅜㅜ 

and sure!! Just give me a few mins hehe @jly31

My thoughts is, the dress is showing too much cleavage and JH not sure where to look. I agree with what @wolfram said. My man does that too me too sometimes, that's why nowadays I have to ditch my 'cleavage' dresses when I go out with him .... Lol

Guest jlxvx

Iam rewatching the episode and im on the part where JH was worried about SY's NEXEN top outfit lifting and showing her under wear? i guess? Idk whats it called. sorry. poor eyesight here! anyway, he didn't continued until SY fixed it. so, maybe.. just maybe.. when he saw her wearing her hot wedding dress, he was so worried, others might see his wife's gorgeous body. Hahaha! I think JH loved SY to wear outfits who are not too revealing. There's nothing different with this episode. Im looking forward to the next episodes like i said awhile ago. 

Guest jmaster19

Did they sudenly use sunglasses because JH didn't know where to look keke
(so camera didn't caught him when he's checking her muhahahaha)

Guest orchidbee02

Ah, I believe JH told SY that he'll give her a kiss if she wins first for the beer-chuging contest! No wonder girl was so fired up on winning!!! And she was disappointed he was senseless and did not keep to the promise cause he asked "When should I give you (a kiss)" when he should have done it straight away without questioning her. Senseless JH is senseless indeed! But at least now our assumptions are confirmed! SY IS DEFINITELY WAITING FOR A KISS! WOOHOO! :wub:

Guest Hickk

Yesss Yonghwa is there. Good boy. For a minute I thought the other guy and girl was Henry and Yewon, lol. Apparently it's Sunggyu.

The wedding looks like a fun party. I like it. (Also that the other guys there are only close 'family', lol).

Well, I would've been fine either way but I definitely prefer this over a mock ceremony. Save the real thing for later, I say.

Guest jmaster19

Ah, I believe JH told SY that he'll give her a kiss if she wins first for the beer-chuging contest! No wonder girl was so fired up on winning!!! And she was disappointed he was senseless and did not keep to the promise cause he asked "When should I give you (a kiss)" when he should have done it straight away without questioning her. Senseless JH is senseless indeed! But at least now our assumptions are confirmed! SY IS DEFINITELY WAITING FOR A KISS! WOOHOO! :wub:

In BRI he said that he did want to give her kiss (or peck I guess in korean term of pupu), But the timing is not right. I guess he want to kiss her in right time, In romantic atmosfer maybe. MC panel said that what usually real man want, right timing for everything. (including Saying I Love U)

Guest mnjhs775

TRANS FOR UNAIRED WEDDING PART (just the first half that wasnt shown in the actual ep)

SY: i heard you wanted to wear sunglasses

JH: Since marriage is for the two people to be happy, i wanted to do this enjoyably. freely? 

SY: so do you become more free when you wear sunglasses?

JH: mm i/ it kind of feels as if im trying to escape from the frame? a bit of rebelliousness? 

SY: You sound like someone trying to sell sunglasses!

JH: from the church oppa to a person trying to sell sunglasses..

SY: Youre becoming more free, Oooo you look cool

JH: yeah my expression changes

SY: Whats this?

JH: oh the cases, you know how we both smashed our phones? i ordered these to protect our phones

SY: oh really? are they the same?

JH: yeah, its almost like a tank .... (more talk about the case..)

JH: why do i keep sounding like im trying to sell stuff? 

--- then its the rest of the bit that was shown in the ep 

let me know if you want a trans for the other half of the unaired bit where they call some woman lol

@mnjhs775, you are fantastic! Thank you so much for the translation. I thought it was a new couple phone case. LOL, I am not sure if JH would be a good seller. He is probably too honest for his own good in most cases.

If you don't mind, I am sure us fellow brownies would love to have the next clip translated too.

And you're right, the two unaired clip was better then most of the aired segment. It's most likely because we see a wholesome interaction, instead of the random edited version.

Guest ice308

Okay at least now we know why JH did the bite thing while he was at bat. :lol:  SY asked if they were going to do a sign during the pitch and she mentioned she watched OM and saw JH doing the "ang" (bite) thing and asked if it was in the script. JH said no and SY said "so it was an adlib!" with matching (smiling) death stare. :lol: :lol:  

WGM-10_zpsxghf1ykd.jpg

Archived