[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

HAPPY THURSDAY BROWNIES!!

TOMORROW'S FRIDAY. MEANING... THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW IS....

SATURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

Looking back... 

Eunkwang and Choa's reactions were just too perfect to show how everyone felt when JH was saying those sweet and heart melting words to SY. And I won't get tired re-watching EP16/278 over and over again. Everything is just too perfect as it is and I'm 1000% convinced that the feeling is REAL. The emotions were real. Everything was real. I've never shipped anyone like this before.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jann-yean

Watching back episode 2, it made me feel that the WGM producers do want a Jongyeon. The fact that the producers kinda knew that Seungyeon was definitely Jonghyun's type and that it feeded to his criteria. Also, having Seungyeon going a date with Jonghyun first rather than Yewon and hearing that Jonghyun only joined WGM if he gets it his way. The location for Jonghyun's second date with Yewon was really weird and they both knew it too. Jonghyun did not even mentioned the word "pretty" at all. We all know that Jonghyun cannot hide his feelings well and that says it all. Goosebumps all over again... the producers too knew that something special would arise soon enough, they knew that Jongyeon definitely was a match-made in heaven. =))))))))))))

Guest AoiYagami

Hey all. How's everyone?

I seriously love you guys and all your snooping and love for this couple. Makes my day! Hopefully I can make something for you guys to enjoy in the near future.

Anyway, I can't find the post (I would love to quote you if I could!!!) that I was reading while on bart but they mentioned that they noticed JH wearing a lot of white shirts nowadays, either on the show or on IG. These are my thoughts on the matter... Though not all.

1. JH heard about SY fascination with his broad back. The color white generally makes ppl look wider. On someone like JH, a fitted white shirt will make his shoulders look bigger for his wifey. 

2. JH heard about SY fascination with manwha (manga): Its been a while since I've read a proper korean manwha but generally speaking characters tend to be longer and more elegant than their manga brethren. This is a generalization of course, there is always exceptions. But if I were to guess SY's tastes based on her descriptions of her basketball oppa fantasy, it wouldn't be too hard to imagine her really into school based romance manwha. Lots of guys in those types tend to wear white shirts, especially unbottoned on the top how JH does it. Maybe he does this for her?

3. The last one... JH is secretly telling SY he has more white shirts that needs kisses: Yeah... Self explanatory. :wub:

Haha. well then. Stop distracting me while im at work! You guys are too adorable!

Watching back episode 2, it made me feel that the WGM producers do want a Jongyeon. The fact that the producers kinda knew that Seungyeon was definitely Jonghyun's type and that it feeded to his criteria. Also, having Seungyeon going a date with Jonghyun first rather than Yewon and hearing that Jonghyun only joined WGM if he gets it his way. The location for Jonghyun's second date with Yewon was really weird and they both knew it too. Jonghyun did not even mentioned the word "pretty" at all. Goosebumps all over again... the producers too knew that something special would arise soon enough, they knew that Jongyeon is a match-made in heaven. =))))))))))))

I totally agree! He is indeed a Busan namja laying all sorts of condition if wgm wants him. Luckily they thought of seungyeon. I can't imagine JH with any other girl now that I see SY. Truly a match made in heaven. 

I'm crazily in love with them..

Watching back episode 2, it made me feel that the WGM producers do want a Jongyeon. The fact that the producers kinda knew that Seungyeon was definitely Jonghyun's type and that it feeded to his criteria. Also, having Seungyeon going a date with Jonghyun first rather than Yewon and hearing that Jonghyun only joined WGM if he gets it his way. The location for Jonghyun's second date with Yewon was really weird and they both knew it too. Jonghyun did not even mentioned the word "pretty" at all. Goosebumps all over again... the producers too knew that something special would arise soon enough, they knew that Jongyeon is a match-made in heaven. =))))))))))))

I'm really gonna agree with you. JONGYEON is a match made in heaven. JH knew the moment he saw SY that she's the one already and even mentioned it in his BRI. Definitely, WGM just wanted to show some other way on first meetings maybe that they'd put it that way.. meeting two individuals, having a date then choosing the one you like after it. And WGM made sure that "first impression lasts" making JH and SY meet first and so with HR and YW too. The plan was already there and they knew it that  JH would end up choosing SY. Afterall, SY got all the characteristics that JH was looking for (even surpassed it maybe hahaha). AND HERE WE ARE. REJOICING! LOL. 

HAPPY THURSDAY BROWNIES!!

TOMORROW'S FRIDAY. MEANING... THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW IS....

SATURDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

:wub::wub::wub:

viewimage.php?id=20bcc234ecd73c&no=29bcc

Eunkwang and Choa's reactions were just too perfect to show how everyone felt when JH was saying those sweet and heart melting words to SY. And the stare my gosh. And I won't get tired re-watching EP16/278 over and over again. Everything is just too perfect as it is and I'm 1000% convinced that the feeling is REAL. The emotions were real. Everything was real. I've never shipped anyone like this before.

ME TOO! I need an antidote for my craziness. I'm going to get it this Saturday ㅋㅋㅋ

hi! i have been lurking around for months now. this is my very first time in the shipping world though i have been a fan of kdramas and the korean culture for around 10 years now. i really just have a question in mind that i have to let out and i believe posting it here in this forum would help my delulu mind or i might go crazy before saturday comes.

question: how did they go home after taping the busan trip? they ended in the wee hours of the night and there were no bts photos/videos after the wgm bday surprise to JH. did they go baack to seoul together? did they travel back right away or did they stay in busan till the next day? i was thinking they drove back to seoul since there were no train or airport photos by netizens but that will be like 7 to 8 hours drive. did they continue doing what they cant in front of the camera? 

oh my delulu mind...

dont worry guys, i am not asking for any answers, i just need to express my thought for my sanity...  :)))

Guest CanadianFan09

Can anybody help me?

As I re-watched the episode where the two were in the car heading towards their newlywed house, SY was trying to search about the neighborhood when JH reached for her hand to smell it and the guy MC said something, he commented about SY's hand. Did he say something around the lines of, "What's so special about that hand?"

I am dying to know!!! HELP!!! :crazy:

Guest AoiYagami

Can anybody help me?

As I re-watched the episode where the two were in the car heading towards their newlywed house, SY was trying to search about the neighborhood when JH reached for her hand to smell it and the guy MC said something, he commented about SY's hand. Did he say something around the lines of, "What's so special about that hand?"

I should be working.... Anyway, are you talking about episode 270 right in the beginning? From the subs from KShowOnline, the MC's just seem to be commenting on the total act as a whole. This was kind of the start of them holding hands in the car and him smelling it. Well, episode 269 was the start. Its more like 'Wow... look at how mushy this couple is..." sort of thing. 

Of course I could be wrong. LOL. The subs didn't completly reflect what they were saying... But I thought I could help. Haha.

Now then... back to work...

Can anybody help me?

I should be working.... Anyway, are you talking about episode 270 right in the beginning? From the subs from KShowOnline, the MC's just seem to be commenting on the total act as a whole. This was kind of the start of them holding hands in the car and him smelling it. Well, episode 269 was the start. Its more like 'Wow... look at how mushy this couple is..." sort of thing. 

Of course I could be wrong. LOL. The subs didn't completly reflect what they were saying... But I thought I could help. Haha.

I think we're talking about Heo Kyung-hwan? Here's the translation from our @isocode and @gummypassenger: "Look at that, look at that, look at that" :wub:

I re-watched the scene a few times and HKH seems to says something else after the "Look at that", but I'm not sure. Maybe one of our Korean speakers will know more :) I imagine just some spazzing, very much like us :wub:

Guest AoiYagami

Can anybody help me?

I think we're talking about Heo Kyung-hwan? Here's the translation from our @isocode and @gummypassenger: "Look at that, look at that, look at that" :wub:

I re-watched the scene a few times and HKH seems to says something else after the "Look at that", but I'm not sure. Maybe one of our Korean speakers will know more :) I imagine just some spazzing, very much like us :wub:

Yeah I'm thinking we are talking about HKH. My thought still stands. I think we are spoiled by B.E.S.T subs for all the juicy details haha

Guest CanadianFan09

Can anybody help me?

Yeah I'm thinking we are talking about HKH. My thought still stands. I think we are spoiled by B.E.S.T subs for all the juicy details haha

Yup right after HKH said "Look at that x3" he said something about "the hand" and MC Misun giggled. :D

OFF TOPIC:

I was wandering around.. Hopping on some other forums here in Soompi. I was a bit upset reading posts of some other shippers of other WGM ex-couples about the downfall of ratings after their ships left WGM. I mean, they were like: "Curse you WGM!" "Screw you all for letting go of our ship." "You deserve that poor ratings." "Keep those couples you have now then you'll keep getting low ratings." "I'm so happy about the ratings." HUHUHUHU. Just that.. :tears: We're praying hard that WGM will soon recover from these kind of ratings and then they're like that. :tears:

i read all the post from last night and my cheek goes up again..and something come out in my mind about the kiss cloud photo..instead of JH remember about the postcard..i am thinking that the photo is a hint that they already kiss,,hehe,,my delulu mind again.. I just want to sing the same song that i sang last week but with a little change.. Tomorrow,,tomorrow,,i love you tomorrow you're only two days away..:D

Guest noxno

I read somewhere jo min ki comment on jh cloud kiss insta pict... the translation of the comment is "ya,! Do it!!"... my delulu mode thinks he tell jh to kiss sy :wub:

the word he wrote is "yahae" which means sexy, I guess he is refering to the kiss cloud sadly hhhhh 

Guest wilddove

Another IG photo by JH's stylist : Shilo - JH's dog

JH's puppies are so adorable..... I imagine both JH & SY were playing with them on the floor :wub:

I read somewhere jo min ki comment on jh cloud kiss insta pict... the translation of the comment is "ya,! Do it!!"... my delulu mode thinks he tell jh to kiss sy :wub:

the word he wrote is "yahae" which means sexy, I guess he is refering to the kiss cloud sadly hhhhh 

Talk about spoiling the fun... :(

UGK7suR.png

:lol:

Archived