[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really worry about their relationship cooling down. They admitted they contact each other off screen a lot (about daily life, music, books etc.) and that they already became close friends like what every celebrity says about the person they have a crush on at first (my delulu again)... Also, if you've watched every episode, you can see how they are getting closer each time. I doubt this will stop. If they really can't see each other as often as before I actually think they will miss each other  --> more welcome hugs, hand holding and arms around each other... 

I really hope for some wedding hints soon... I know we have so much to look forward to. But I think a wedding would make their relationship official and could lead to even more sincere conversations/future planning. I kinda really love the innocent dating style they have right now but I also look forward to an even steadier relationship. And who am I kidding? I definitely wanna see SY in white. I can imagine JH's face already!!:w00t::D It's going to be daebak!

Until then:

I really hope for something magical like this to happen on saturday again. :wub::wub:

Guest banana_milk082791

I think they had the filming yesterday. JH always post decent selcas(not the weird videos) every WGM filming day. With captions such as "Have a great day" or "Have a great week"  :)) (I could be wrong tho) 

CHDPGQJUcAAiSJN.png

1st photo  - Everland 
2nd photo - Busan trip
3rd photo - Baseball game
4th photo - Uhmm? Housewarming party to celebrate 100 days that's why no fancams?

:)) 

I think they had the filming yesterday. JH always post decent selcas(not the weird videos) every WGM filming day. With captions such as "Have a great day" or "Have a great week"  :)) (I could be wrong tho) 

1st photo  - Everland 
2nd photo - Busan trip
4th photo - Uhmm? Housewarming party to celebrate 100 days that's why no fancams?

But I think yesterday Seungyeon had photoshoot. In stylist's ig, I think, she posted pic and tagged her name said gongseungyeon magazine shooting.

Guest banana_milk082791

1st photo  - Everland 
2nd photo - Busan trip

But I think yesterday Seungyeon had photoshoot. In stylist's ig, I think, she posted pic and tagged her name said gongseungyeon magazine shooting.

​Oh i see. Maybe they filmed at night? ahhahahaha! Since JH's selcas are always before the WGM shooting? hahahaha! Maybe they just spent few hours together unlike the usual whole day filming.:) Anyway, i'm not so sure tho. :) Still hoping.  

Guest diechan

Ahhh so today they will not shooting WGM, so sad. It's mean they haven't meet about 3 weeks :(.

Guest diechan

Yep @diechan I am from Indonesia.

*Off Topic*

Does any of you brownies from Medan?  I am going home this June and let's have a brownies meeting together hahahah

*Off Topic Ends*

Yep @diechan I am from Indonesia.

*Off Topic*

Does any of you brownies from Medan?  I am going home this June and let's have a brownies meeting together hahahah

*Off Topic Ends*

​i'm from Indonesia too,,but i'm from Jakarta~ :), i have a friend from Medan and she is burning soul from the first CNBLUE debut~ and she like Jongyeon too~ but i'm not sure if she join on this thread or not~ she's on twitter~

​Hi I'm from Indonesia too, and I live in Bandung. It's very nice to meet same IndoBoice in this thread :D

Guest chagushu

Those pictures from Konashi. It's wonderful~ and I love how she caught their glamorous moments.

l451Uf5.jpg

lSUPRUb.jpg

zKVRGNt.jpg

13LaLbn.jpg

Y8CdEuK.jpg

oVGiqqC.jpg

@‌usafarmgirl - you are right on!  If I could pick 1 part of this episode that really touched me it was SY's BRI about JH losing the keychain & then confessing and buying 3 to replace them!

She really wasn't that upset about it.  Because he really can't lie to her, I think she already guessed he had lost it when she was questioning him about where the keychain was in the previous episode.  So she was already prepared for this, but was probably waiting for him to either tell her he had found it - or lost it.  But I think she had already come to terms with him losing it.  He is busy, he has more important things to worry about, it is probably not that important to him.  

But when he confessed and showed her that it really upset him because he lost it, and even though he is busy in Japan with his concerts he took the time to replace them - when all these thoughts hit her at once, she couldn't process her feelings.  She was obviously touched deeply.   Her eyes .... in the BRI ... were moist like she was ready to cry, and the way she quietly asked the interviewer -

"Are there many like him?"

" No right?"

"There aren't right?"

She confirmed that this man she already had strong feelings for - was one of a kind - a true gem among men!

​SNSD's SeoHyun:  My Yooong can do that as well

Kidding aside.  Yup, she's so touched on what JH has done to replace the missing keychain

some answers from wgm couples off top:

- We do contact sometimes, for example, congratulating each other

- No, We don't and there is a zero chance I can be together with him in real life.

Best answers award goes to.....duddudududududu...

Gong Seung Yeon!!!

"It would be weird if I say we don't contact each other outside of wgm"

Guest Ejraaa

Hey guys~
HOLY.
676 PAGES.
Our temp forum really threw me off lol.
I'm guessing i've missed a bunch of off screen interactions too TT____TT
Time to IG stalk or backtrack a few hundred pages haha

Guest Hickk

@‌usafarmgirl - you are right on!  If I could pick 1 part of this episode that really touched me it was SY's BRI about JH losing the keychain & then confessing and buying 3 to replace them!

She really wasn't that upset about it.  Because he really can't lie to her, I think she already guessed he had lost it when she was questioning him about where the keychain was in the previous episode.  So she was already prepared for this, but was probably waiting for him to either tell her he had found it - or lost it.  But I think she had already come to terms with him losing it.  He is busy, he has more important things to worry about, it is probably not that important to him.  

But when he confessed and showed her that it really upset him because he lost it, and even though he is busy in Japan with his concerts he took the time to replace them - when all these thoughts hit her at once, she couldn't process her feelings.  She was obviously touched deeply.   Her eyes .... in the BRI ... were moist like she was ready to cry, and the way she quietly asked the interviewer -

"Are there many like him?"

" No right?"

"There aren't right?"

She confirmed that this man she already had strong feelings for - was one of a kind - a true gem among men!

​SNSD's SeoHyun:  My Yooong can do that as well.....Stay away from my F4 harem....

Kidding aside.  Yup, she's so touched on what JH has done to replace the missing keychain

​*Runs*

Hi everyone, this is my first time following a thread.  I'm so excited!  I'm a cnblue fan from the beginning. But jonghyun oppa surprised me. I loved yongseo couple but this couple seems very real. I hope they do date in real life! 

​Ah you're a Boice? high five. Jonghyun made us Boice suprise right? like you, I hope they do date in real life. I swear if they don't date, I will take their foto or anything about them to shaman and ask the shaman to spelling the magic word to make them dating :rolleyes:. I think I need to check my head :sweatingbullets:

Yes I'm a BOYCE! ! Yong hwa biased! BUT now totally in love with jonghyun oppa! 

Archived