[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what.. what.. I have just opened my laptop to see whether the raw is already there.... BUT OOOOHHHH NOOOOOO... It got cancelled? REALLY? I have been waiting this week.. I am disappointed, and I am sad.. oh, what should I do?  :crazy:

Waahhh...I was so excited opening this forum to see pics and comments about today's episode but this is what I see? My BE heart is seriously wounded and I dont think I can wait for another week. I hope they'll find time to air it today or anytime within the week. We still have a lot of moments we are waiting for.

I don't mean to put any pressure on our very B.E.S.T. subbing team! I was just wondering how you guys were doing with the other episodes and if you considered including the latest unaired scene from the last episode in your video. Thank you for your hard work so far! :)

BTW has anyone heard anything from @gummypassenger? I hope he's okay though his long absence from this forum...:huh:

Seriously i need something to feed my hunger toward this couple..anyone has a link for jongyeon fanfic?? Anyone pls..

​lol I actually started writing one but I have an exam on tuesday so I haven't had the time to finish it off yet. I thought it didn't matter since we would have a few days worth of spazzing after their new episode airs. How annoying!:sweatingbullets:

@iamsoulreader Captions for 273 are translated already, not sure about timing. From what i last heard, 271 and 272 only left typesetting.

​Would someone be so kind to post the link of latest version again once it's finished? I'd really appreciate it! :)

There is a reason there are sports only channels...you know..to not disturbed other broadcast.. maybe you should look into it korea....

Im quite upset.also doesnt help the fact im sick in bed:(

​I sooooo agree with you!!! I can't help but feel annoyed with that baseball game!!!!

MBC you better make-up for this BIGTIME!!!

People put a lot at stake just to make it to livestream, cancelled this and that, I had to act sick or something just to stay home and be able to watch our Brown-Eyed Couple.

CAN'T YOU EAT-UP AIRTIME SLOTS LATER, OR GIVE US LONGER AIRTIME NEXT SATURDAY?

Archived