[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A GIFT FROM HEAVENNNNN THANK GOD OUR PRAYER IS HEARDDD 

aishhhhh this is so sweeetttt

I love how they are speaking in low voice~~~~ 

​Remember the ceci session finished at night...don't know how late it was...hehehe..you think what I think? Anyway, that lipsticks from Beyond really did a good a job...long lasting for sure!!

​Remember the ceci session finished at night...don't know how late it was...hehehe..you think what I think? Anyway, that lipsticks from Beyond really did a good a job...long lasting for sure!!

Hahahha...same thought ~ 

Guest orchidbee02

Not trying to compare them with other couples or anything, but woahhhh they're the only ones with 12K+ views for this week's unaired clips. So so glad to see them receiving so much love!!! :wub:

@Hyunyeon, Thanks for sharing.

Lucky you. The vid wont play on both my phone and laptop. :(

​Are other folks having trouble with the link? I can put a copy on Youtube if so...

Guest banana_milk082791

​Are other folks having trouble with the link? I can put a copy on Youtube if so...

​Please do. Thank you so much in advance! :) 

Guest Hickk

​Yesss pls do so. Many of us can't watch it.

Guest CanadianFan09

Yay! Thank you so much!

Guest Peanut29

Can someone please sub this new unaired scene?

​well, i am unable to translate the dialogue line by line but just give you all a brief idea what they have talked in this unaired clip. 

Roughly after that ceci photo shooting, both of them thanked each other for the hard work and SY told JH that she couldn't do this photo shoot if he is not around as this is her very first time. JH commented that as a first timer, SY has already done a very good job and he also told her that she would get better after practice. 

Then SY saw her lipstick mark on JH's hand and asked him why it was still there? JH said that he would keep it until next time SY kisses on his hand. So SY told him that not to worry that she will kiss again on his hand and JH asked is it possible to kiss now? And the question made SY feel shy. 

That's all. might not be 100% accurate but it is just a rough idea. 

​well, i am unable to translate the dialogue line by line but just give you all a brief idea what they have talked in this unaired clip. 

Roughly after that ceci photo shooting, both of them thanked each other for the hard work and SY told JH that she couldn't do this photo shoot if he is not around as this is her very first time. JH commented that as a first timer, SY has already done a very good job and he also told her that she would get better after practice. 

Then SY saw her lipstick mark on JH's hand and asked him why it was still there? JH said that he would keep it until next time SY kisses on his hand. So SY told him that not to worry that she will kiss again on his hand and JH asked is it possible to kiss now? And the question made SY feel shy. 

That's all. might not be 100% accurate but it is just a rough idea. 

​OMG I love this passive aggressive SY! Ooh la la, how is JH gonna sleep now? Naughty SY, I like. :w00t:

Btw, don't know if this has been shared yet. 

Archived