[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As our couple continues to grow each finding more courage and being more honest in their feelings & open I wonder what the days ahead will hold.  But I also am reminded of how they started from the moment their eyes met there was always something that was so different than any other couple.  Not sure if it is a blessing, luck or destiny but what ever it was they had it from the very start and we could see it and feel it with them.  I have always thought it was one thing to fall in love while making a show but they fell in love or like in the first episode!  That's rare and I haven't seen any couple do that!!  They had the comfort factor from the start the pinky promise and stamp just made it official!  What is hard to believe is how they continue to use the show to benefit them.  They are getting paid to date!!!  Best paid gig either of them will ever have in their lifetime!!!:DThey sure deserve it for giving all of us so much!    JH believed he wasn't the jealous type but that wasn't true. He just never loved someone so precious that made him actually afraid! Not just of losing her but this feeling that made him forget everything and everyone because of her.  He was changing his thoughts, ideas, even his heart was being molded. He now has someone he freely wants to open his life to! To love, keep & protect!   What an amazing time this is for them....

Because she is so innocent and good he has an even bigger responsibility to take care of her.  In this world let's be honest not all girls are the same.  Which he knows & understands all to well and proves it in almost every episode by his actions! Taking care of her in every way possible, soft touches that remind her she is safe with him.  Her Dad left her in the best of hands, JH'S!  SY's Dad not only believed she was safe with JH!  He knew it !!!!  Every week I find one more reason to love this couple!!!

OUR COUPLE :wub:  Without you I can't breath. I'm going to love you no matter where you are.  No matter just how far. 

I'm gonna want you deep within my soul for your what makes me whole.  There is no living without you!

Guest rainmoon

Do you guys remember when SY first did this on their first night in Japan ... the MCs felt all awkward and the atmosphere in the room was just so .... Aaahhh.. JH even wanted to turn off the cameras lol ... just thought of this and how far JH and SY have come ... love love love :wub:

massage1.gif

@rainmoon
You're absolutely right! The gif shows one of the most revealing scenes so far if you ask me. SY must really trust JH and he obviously loves the way she's opening up to him.

When I watch this I actually feel inspired to write a fiction about them. I just can't seem to get enough of JongYeon. I keep thinking about what we keep on missing out once the camera stops filming...:P

Guest zzzennnn

@rainmoon
You're absolutely right! The gif shows one of the most revealing scenes so far if you ask me. SY must really trust JH and he obviously loves the way she's opening up to him.

When I watch this I actually feel inspired to write a fiction about them. I just can't seem to get enough of JongYeon. I keep thinking about what we keep on missing out once the camera stops filming...:P

Please do a fanfic, i would def read it. ☺

Guest abundis

I can't wait till saturday. I want to see them singing togehter, and the song is Love Light, one of my favorite song. I think CNBlue love this song too, because as far as I know, they sing this song almost in all they concert.

Has JH finished his song for SY yet? I can't wait to hear that song. I think it will be daebak!!!

Guest secretlovers

Thank you B.E.S.T for the subbed HD video!!!!!  Can't thank you all enough!!! :wub:   

Another favorite scene ---> When they were in that almost kissing pose, they accidentally looked at each other at the same time...then a background music....may be were reminded of each other's presence and was able to read each other's inner feelings at that time...:wub:...i hope somebody can do a GIF of that moment...please?!!

I haven't seen much talk about JH being on the show Exciting India, but I watched it all and enjoyed it.  Sorry i don't know how to cut just the clip with JH getting in to bed, but it is pretty revealing that they show him crawl in to bed in only his boxer briefs. If you check for it on youtube for the 4th episode around the 2:04 mark. You will get a quick treat.   Now we know what happens when the cameras are off. 

And towards the end of the show, he comments that he is going to miss everyone because he is going home to an empty house and he lives alone. This was filmed in February, so it was just before he met SY.  I bet he hadn't even signed his contract yet to be on WGM. 

Do you guys remember when SY first did this on their first night in Japan ... the MCs felt all awkward and the atmosphere in the room was just so .... Aaahhh.. JH even wanted to turn off the cameras lol ... just thought of this and how far JH and SY have come ... love love love :wub:

​yeah, loved this scene also. It was not included in the gif but I inserted a new gif here. You would notice that SY was so aware of the 2 staff members seated in the room, she side-glanced at them mindful of  the 2 staff that were in the same room where they're at lovey-dovey. She side-glanced at them but she didn't stop JH massaging her and even leaned on him. I dunno if the 2 staff members voluntarily gave them their alone-time or somebody told them to move out. wehehehe

giphy.gif

Guest rainmoon

Hhhhmmm .... I was just reading some comments on IG and some people are saying that when JH was singing at that wedding, khaki pants and white shirt, that he was wearing his couple ring. Does anyone have that picture? And can you easily spot the ring? I'm trying to search for it ... haha :ph34r: ... And when was he singing at this wedding?

Hhhhmmm .... I was just reading some comments on IG and some people are saying that when JH was singing at that wedding, khaki pants and white shirt, that he was wearing his couple ring. Does anyone have that picture? And can you easily spit the ring? I'm trying to search for it ... haha :ph34r: ... And when was he singing at this wedding?

​I saw the owner of that IG posted it on 22 May. Not sure about the ring and bracelet, I wanna know too. haha

MT62wk34.jpg20140503-wgm.jpgdmvrlw.jpg

just being curious, when would MBC engage all current couples in a game to win some sort of a prize?  They did it several times with the other couples, with the recent ones Hong Jin Young/Nam Goong Min and Yura/HongJonghyun couples. Wouldn't that be nice, fun and sweet, especially if they would include paper kiss game or peppero game? Based on JH's guestings on running man, he is such a competitive guy, and our SY have also shown her competitive side winning the Beer Drinking contest, would love to see them compete in a Peppero game. :w00t::wub::w00t:

Anyone agree? 

Forgive me fellow Brownies, you must understand it is during these times, midweek, while waiting for Saturdays, our minds are wandering about thinking random stuffs. But I'm really dead serious to see our couple play Peppero Game

​I saw the owner of that IG posted it on 22 May. Not sure about the ring and bracelet, I wanna know too. haha

​I'm also wondering if he can wear that ring on both is middle and ring finger. If I remember correctly he had it on the middle finger for his concert and the ring finger for the show...but he switched it out from the old ring he used to wear but just changes fingers??? Someone stealthy spy like care to help? :D 

just being curious, when would MBC engage all current couples in a game to win some sort of a prize?  They did it several times with the other couples, with the recent ones Hong Jin Young/Nam Goong Min and Yura/HongJonghyun couples. Wouldn't that be nice, fun and sweet, especially if they would include paper kiss game or peppero game? Based on JH's guestings on running man, he is such a competitive guy, and our SY have also shown her competitive side winning the Beer Drinking contest, would love to see them compete in a Peppero game. :w00t::wub::w00t:

Anyone agree? 

Forgive me fellow Brownies, you must understand it is during these times, midweek, while waiting for Saturdays, our minds are wandering about thinking random stuffs. But I'm really dead serious to see our couple play Peppero Game

Yay for this. I'm all for games. I'm kinda worried about SY tho. She's competitive but bear cant move too much. LOLssss. Paper kiss game would be nice. Imagine if they accidentally kissed. XD But tbh, I would like to reserve their kiss for the wedding ceremony. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Tho I wish SY would grant JH a kiss on the cheek to put him out of his misery. Guy cant think of anything else but popo (ep.9). His thirst is real. XD 

Archived