[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

Just saw their couple ring pic at http://blog.daum.net/the-blue4 (can I quote??? I will delete if not)... the ring colour is green :D 

Ohhhh.... yes. There's a green band in the middle of the ring. Green seems to be JH's favourite colour - his favourite electric guitar is green, and I've seen him wear green ear monitors when performing.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

Jong-hyun led his bride. Later in an interview he had with the production team, he confessed it was not easy for him. “It was so close that I could not even breathe. My heart was beating like crazy,” the husband, CNBLUE’s member, blushed with embarrassment.

This right here was the best thing to read! It was like watching the episode for me! You look at the video/photo of that session and you can see it in his eyes ...he was honestly being sucked into the moment. 

Someone asked why he didn't just kiss her  (sorry I couldn't quote it, I'm having a heck of a time keeping the forum running on the laptop so please forgive).  I think he will not kiss her unless she is expecting it. I can just imagine him saying to her, "I'm going to kiss you now." in a calm voice and she will just look in his eyes and that will be the way it goes :) In this photo session, in front of people...if he did kiss her it was just in the attempt to get as close as possible (and stay calm). 

The fact that he couldn't breathe...watching this video again makes it so much more impactful. starting at 30 seconds you can see it. At 37 seconds it gets worse and at 40 seconds you can tell he had to take a breathe and says something. What fun to watch  :D 

STARING AT HER HUSBAND

SY is always looking into JH's eyes....the baseball game was no exception. It's like she is always trying to read him and always loves seeing him happy! JH is not always staring at SY...but he IS leading the way. He watches out for her if you will. At the ballgame was almost like inside the haunted house when he said, "Look at me". Her eye are always after his eyes, his eyes are not always looking at her but around, his body is always protecting her and leading her (arm around, holding her hand), yet I also think he can tell where she is at by just holding her hand. They mesh well, she wants him to lead and he seems to listen when she has something to say. The kiss...he will lead her as far as she wants to go. 

This is exactly one of those many moments where i feel our couple is most real. :wub:

Guest orchidbee02

Anyone knows what happened to SY's puppy? It looks quite bad. :(

but I'm hoping that she at least talks to JH about her worries regarding puppy matters since her husband will definitely understand best!

Ouch, I wonder what happened to SY's finger?....

​Either all the rubbing/friction from the baseballs or it was that bloody Charlie again!!! :angry:

Charlie_Bit_My_Finger_screenshot.png

Guest banana_milk082791

The translation of SY puppy pict : "let me quickly discharged nanah...hikshiks...Our baby...hikshiks...get well soon nanah"

Wait : our baby??? It is correct?

​Oops. Not MY baby but OUR baby? Kekkekekekekekekkek! 

Well, brownies chingoo. Tml is the day we all have been waiting for. Get ready your paper tissue for nose bleeding, muscle cramp, vomiting blood and others etc. Better for get ready your hospital bed for another round of cheesy, warm heart and etc of uri couple jongyeon. 

Prepare for non stop of jonghyun compliment on seungyeon pretty. Yeoppo... yeoppo

Guest orchidbee02

Pardon me for backtracking but when JH posted the picture on his birthday on Instagram with something along the lines of "I can feel that this will be a good year". I just realised the weight of his words not only for him but also for SY. 2015 has been a great year not only because they got to meet their "destiny" (quoting from them lol) but also because JH's becoming an uncle, he's starting to go on reality shows on his own (Fluttering India) and for SY it's been her breakout year - she's finally in the limelight with HITTG, getting her own solo pictorials (about time too!), her sister's finally seeing something with regards to her debut (since she's one of the longest trainees in JYP). They've both achieved a lot this year, not only in terms of career but also love (since we've agreed so many times that these two are treating the show and each other for real) and it's not even halfway through the year yet!

I sincerely, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart can't wait for bigger, HAPPIER times for them both, individually and as GongLee couple! :wub:

OFF TOPIC

When you quote a post with pictures... you need to take out the pictures first.... quoting means you're using the original poster's bandwidth plus you're slowing the thread loading... that's why soompi put this as one of their forum's rules... If you want to share the picture, you need to copy the picture first then upload it to YOUR OWN SITE and put the link here.

While reading the new posts I was thankful that @valentvcd said I don't think they understand what is being said.   And that you were kind enough to explain and put it on.  What is known by most is not known by all. Thanks for reaching out!

Guest happybrownie

OK Brownies for the sake CSI questionnaires... WHEN DO YOU THINK THE RINGS COME TO LIVE?

1. On the train before reaching Busan

2. Way back before Busan... somewhere during OM press con because JH was already spotted wearing new ring

3. During Busan beach date

4. Right after the radio birthday greetings from SY ..maybe a car date at night

5. After Busan trip..somewhere at home??

WHO GAVE THE RING?

JH or SY?

I hope it's from JH or I like him to prove me wrong! However, I am going to play devil's advocate and say it's from SY. Ring is JH's thing but most of the couple items are from SY. Also, green ____ is the color/birthstone for May so with this detail/thoughtful gift idea, I think it's from her. Most likely she will give this gift after the radio birthday greetings. Lol, I'll have to wait until around mid/late Jun to find out?! :o

Guest dewirama

First of all, lemme greet all of brownies here & all of silent lurker here.. Sorry, i can't as active as other brownies but i always visit this thread every some days.. 

And thx for brownies who always actively share the information, pics, fancams, articles, and their thought, even ig saga.. I really appreciate of what hv been posted here..

So can't say: Aigoo ya~~~~~~ museun iliya?? 

Busan date is still playing in my head ntn times and now they show us the lovey dovey date at baseball game?? Aigoooooooooooo... 

How should i handle those two fluttering date?? In busan, they gave me such extreme delulu of how jongyeon spent their time there, how seungyeon celebrated jonghyun birthday, did seungyeon celebrated it with his parents (as rumour said that they visited jonghyun's parents) or just the two of them, what kind of surprise/event that seungyeon did in celebrating her nampyeon birthday, what kind of present did seungyeon gv to jonghyun, how jonghyun reaction to that event, aaaaaaannnndddd did seungyeon really meet her in-law??? Those kinds of thought still remain BIG question for bcoz i don't know what exactly happened there.. 

And now they add the baseball event date to my head. How can jonghyun look at her with such lovely stare? Is seungyeon aware of what her nampyeon shooting his lovely stare? Oh my gosh!!! That little action really gv me a heart attack!! And how come seungyeon be a cute & sexy at same time while throwing the ball to jonghyun? As some of u said before in the precious pages, i also believe that the reason they failed is not just bcoz jonghyun who late a seconds to hit the ball but also he's too focus to see his cute-sexy wife throw an aegyo for him! And the moment jonghyun did an "aaang" action while seungyeon kiss the "couple ring" is toooooooooo much for my heart to handle those action.. <3 <3 <3 

So based on jongyeon date record, wgm should show us the bts ceci photoshoot => high school date in everland => seungyeon visit fnc at night after everland date => the day, it will be the day which seungyeon came to fnc kingdom concert =>  busan trip => yesterday date which is baseball event. Woaaaaaaaaaahhhhh~ still far away to the busan trip. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong..

Okay, just put those date aside and lemme prepare myself for tomorrow epsd. will we can handle the bts of ceci magz? Just prepare some ambulances & if possible try to booked some rooms in near hospital.. Maybe i'll be in if tomorrow is going too much to handle.. 

Btw i think my ideal future husband is already change from khun to jonghyun. The reason is his manliness!! I love sang namja style as my ideal future husband, beside his height, his thick eyebrow and his martial skills (judo & taekwondo). What a perfect husband i thought. Actually if wgm hv a new husband, i'll like him and imagine if i hv that kind of husband but in the end it'll be back to khun again.. 

Last but not least, i wanna say "WOW~!!!!!" at seungyeon photo in Instyle magz (is it rite?).. She's really...really pretty, hot, sexy and cute at the same time (i'm a girl btw). Wonder what jonghyun reaction as he saw those pics and his comment about that in wgm.. 

See ya soon~~~

Love u, my brownies chingus... ^^

NB: sorry for my long post, i just can't... XDDDD

Archived