[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Words can't describe my thoughts for them, I have huge betting on them that they are fallen for each other !

SUPER DUPER POWER EXCITED for tomorrow episode. NOW WHO IS WITH ME ???!!!

Bring me LEE - JONG - HYUN !! Bring me GONG - SEUNG - YEON ! LOVE IS IN THE AIR, EXPLODED ! :w00t:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

About that baseball opening ceremony saying JH didnt hit the ball... i heard it's the norm of the opening ceremony, it doesn't meant to be hit. It's considered good ball at the beginning if the ball caught by the 'catcher' and hit the 'air'. huhuhu ...

​Ohhhh. Thx for the info. I learned something new, lol.

Aw this is such a cute answer. 

[InStyle] SY: During our first filming oppa looked so fair (white ㅋㅋ) that I was afraid he would look prettier than me on screen.

Cr: yw85 on twitter

Guest orchidbee02

Ahhh, I have no idea why I can't insert photos from existing attachment so I can't put in the screenshot. Just wanted to share with everyone that our couple has been trending on Naver's Hot Topic since morning! They were at the no.10 spot and has now moved to the 5th spot!

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=tab_htk&ie=utf8&tab_id=h:2&query=공승연+이종현

Guest armella_agd

​I for one am not complaining about their meeting... their interaction ...just sooooo natural and above all look at their happy faces. You can't fake that kind of happiness, the hell with cameras, they're so into each other... just lovely!!

OK Brownies for the sake CSI questionnaires... WHEN DO YOU THINK THE RINGS COME TO LIVE?

1. On the train before reaching Busan

2. Way back before Busan... somewhere during OM press con because JH was already spotted wearing new ring

3. During Busan beach date

4. Right after the radio birthday greetings from SY ..maybe a car date at night

5. After Busan trip..somewhere at home??

WHO GAVE THE RING?

JH or SY

Hmmm... I'm still new here but i'll answer your questionnaire anyway. I'll go for number 3 as well, and perhaps maybe during or after his birthday celebration when they are alone (sharing the seaweed soup? not so sure... hehe. the one he mentioned at ceci interview as to how he would like to celebrate his bday). And definitely from JH! ^^

I'm not sure if this is off topic....but if anyone wants to know more about Jonghyun's personality, you should watch the closing episode of Fluttering India.

What he said when they were all about to wrap up the filming after watching the news clip that they had all been working hard for sounded very honest. They were all sad about going back to their own lives after this show as they had really enjoyed the days together in Mumbai (they are so busy that they can't meet often even if they are close). They voiced out their thoughts one by one and what struck me was that Jonghyun said that he'd feel empty after the show ended. That he'd be returning to an empty house.

Hearing that, I don't know how many times I feel grateful that he's joined WGM. We can't fully understand what he's gone through in the past year or so, but I feel that he's been looking for some form of 'renewal' or 'rejuvenation' in his life. WGM presented the best way that could happen. Some people were wondering whether or not what he's showing on TV is real, so some compared his appearance in Fluttering India and WGM (and whatever shows he's appeared on).

Of course, he's actually aware of the camera sometimes, but what he's showing on WGM feels like an extension of his personality, one that was hidden deep inside but just waiting to be unleashed. He couldn't have been more honest when he said that he discovered new sides to himself. He's given the license to date on the show and he got himself a girl who's his ideal type. In one of his IG posts, he also mentioned that he felt that there's something good about this year. I believe with everything that is happening, he's already felt rejuvenated. With that, I hope he finds the courage to make it real after the show if he really likes SY. If he does muster the courage, I think he'll be an even more inspiring musician, with a pretty wife to boot!

Jong-hyun led his bride. Later in an interview he had with the production team, he confessed it was not easy for him. “It was so close that I could not even breathe. My heart was beating like crazy,” the husband, CNBLUE’s member, blushed with embarrassment.

This right here was the best thing to read! It was like watching the episode for me! You look at the video/photo of that session and you can see it in his eyes ...he was honestly being sucked into the moment. 

Someone asked why he didn't just kiss her  (sorry I couldn't quote it, I'm having a heck of a time keeping the forum running on the laptop so please forgive).  I think he will not kiss her unless she is expecting it. I can just imagine him saying to her, "I'm going to kiss you now." in a calm voice and she will just look in his eyes and that will be the way it goes :) In this photo session, in front of people...if he did kiss her it was just in the attempt to get as close as possible (and stay calm). 

The fact that he couldn't breathe...watching this video again makes it so much more impactful. starting at 30 seconds you can see it. At 37 seconds it gets worse and at 40 seconds you can tell he had to take a breathe and says something. What fun to watch  :D 

STARING AT HER HUSBAND

SY is always looking into JH's eyes....the baseball game was no exception. It's like she is always trying to read him and always loves seeing him happy! JH is not always staring at SY...but he IS leading the way. He watches out for her if you will. At the ballgame was almost like inside the haunted house when he said, "Look at me". Her eye are always after his eyes, his eyes are not always looking at her but around, his body is always protecting her and leading her (arm around, holding her hand), yet I also think he can tell where she is at by just holding her hand. They mesh well, she wants him to lead and he seems to listen when she has something to say. The kiss...he will lead her as far as she wants to go. 

Guest rainmoon

Aw this is such a cute answer. 

[InStyle] SY: During our first filming oppa looked so fair (white ㅋㅋ) that I was afraid he would look prettier than me on screen.

Cr: yw85 on twitter

Is there an interview that goes along with the InStyle photo shoot? Curious as to the contents of it...

Ahhh, I have no idea why I can't insert photos from existing attachment so I can't put in the screenshot. Just wanted to share with everyone that our couple has been trending on Naver's Hot Topic since morning! They were at the no.10 spot and has now moved to the 5th spot!

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=tab_htk&ie=utf8&tab_id=h:2&query=공승연+이종현

​Here you go :)

tgV0ZAw.jpg

Guest hihi_hehe

Fan cam during their practice so it was JH's idea of kissing the ring lol SY just followed.  Tell me if  I can post this or not, if not I will remove it right away

cr: to the owner 

Guest orchidbee02

@hihi_hehe THANK YOU FOR THIS! This is awesomeeeee! Finally a video of them bts! And the two mascots are super cute!!! I think they are fans of Jongyeon as well. So cute how they kept encouraging them especially SY at the sidelines the whole time they were practising! :):wub:

Guest ohhotdeym

at 2.25 you can see JH kiss the ring... and about the mascot, now I understand why.... hahaha lol... SY too close with the mascot....

Lol the mascots are trying to separate them. You can see clearly that JH wanted to pull SY beside him :D

@hihi_hehe THANK YOU FOR THIS! This is awesomeeeee! Finally a video of them bts! And the two mascots are super cute!!! I think they are fans of Jongyeon as well. So cute how they kept encouraging them especially SY at the sidelines the whole time they were practising! :):wub:

​And from there, we know that the mascots are 2 men :D because like SY too  much :D

Fan cam during their practice so it was JH's idea of kissing the ring lol SY just followed.  Tell me if  I can post this or not, if not I will remove it right away cr: to the owner 

​CRAZY watching the camera crews shuffle around as they were just trying to walk forward! So cute the JH kissed his ring first!!!! I don't care if she follows...that is their charm. We will probably get to see how that ring kiss was really started when we see the episode. Makes my heart happy to think that he started it though! 

Guest callmejandoe

@akie174

"...and judging by her character , she's more like a normal person rather than a celebrity so don't see why this couple can't break the boundaries."

​OMG YES THAT'S EXACTLY IT ABOUT HER! I keep tryna pinpoint what is it about her that it's so easy - natural, really - to like her. You said it! She really feels like she's "one of us" (okay, minus the physical beauty LOL) and sometimes even like a friend? I can totally imagine myself being friends with her hahaha.

​And from there, we know that the mascots are 2 men :D because like SY too  much :D

​this is hilarious .that's why, after the real event, JH move towards SY and grab her shoulder before the mascot landed their hands on SY..suddenly change the plan..very protactive hubby..lol

​OMG YES THAT'S EXACTLY IT ABOUT HER! I keep tryna pinpoint what is it about her that it's so easy - natural, really - to like her. You said it! She really feels like she's "one of us" (okay, minus the physical beauty LOL) and sometimes even like a friend? I can totally imagine myself being friends with her hahaha.

​Whoa...you just said word for word what I just said outloud about 1/2 an hour ago! She is just that likable anyone can see her as their friend. Someone earlier said "girl crush", that probably says it right. That friend you want to hang out with and protect, but also has that "I'll give anything a try" mentality ...she may be afraid of something, but she won't cringe away from it...she'll just do it! 

Archived