[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest greenwriter

If they did not really kiss, then I salute this couple for doing something different on a sports date. SY joined a beer contest without care that it might damage her image or something. It seemed that they just went to that match to enjoy the opening pitch, the match, the chicken, the beer and each other! Just a normal date!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ojonadja

^^Haha, SY is such a party girl... JH has been deceived all along :D

I was thinking the same thing! ahahaah...looks like JH got himself a sassy wife...seems like SY is a fox after all...

Guest Hickk

If they did not really kiss, then I salute this couple for doing something different on a sports date. SY joined a beer contest without care that it might damage her image or something. It seemed that they just went to that match to enjoy the opening pitch, the match, the chicken, the beer and each other! Just a normal date!

​Right, and someone pointed out that there are no cameras installed in front of their seats? If so then you're right, it's just a bit of PR work mixed with a date. Not even going to appear in an episode.

Guest greenwriter

​Right, and someone pointed out that there are no cameras installed in front of their seats? If so then you're right, it's just a bit of PR work mixed with a date. Not even going to appear in an episode.

​Sad to say there are cameras pointed at them. And they were wearing the white mic they usually wear for WGM. :)

Guest Hickk

​Sad to say there are cameras pointed at them. And they were wearing the white mic they usually wear for WGM. :)

​Oh, right!! the white mics! Well don't worry, it's not going to disappoint me or anything...

Guest vickieee

here's another IG post of them.
It seems like 7th inning has just ended...
so we shall now find out whether or not there is kissing for them or not.

Guest greenwriter

here's another IG post of them.
It seems like 7th inning has just ended...
so we shall now find out whether or not there is kissing for them or not.

​OMG. I love how the camera was just mounted before them. NO CREW! Yay! That makes a big difference imo. :D

Guest gingerschnaps

I actually want it to be meant for wgm coz i wanna watch it over and over with subs. Dont worry guys. Just be glad they had so much fun. Seeing them having a break enjoying each other's company even without the kiss makes me happy :wub:

Guest Hickk

Kiss or no kiss, I'm still loving all the wonderful photos of the 2 of them looking so happy together :w00t:

​My favorite pic is the one with his hand right on her waist..... so close to her skin!!!  :w00t::w00t::w00t:   

/pervert

Guest banana_milk082791

maybe the kiss already happened on JH's birthday

​Maybe the organizers forgot that they exist. That's why the KISS CAM was never focused to our couple. :) 

Guest otty

If they did kiss it would be a memorable one ... beer and chicken breath! They're entertainers and a kiss cam would be something entertainers would understand as being part of the job. If they decided they didn't want to do it, that could mean they want their first kiss to be special and meaningful. SY downing a can of beer! Wow, she won a lot of male hearts today!! hahahha

Guest banana_milk082791

Also, I get a feeling when Cass beer sees this, SY will land another CF. 

​And I'm expecting both of them! eerr yah know! Lee JongHyun seduced by a sexy chic SeungYeon while drinking beer in a bar!!:)) 

What makes them so amazing and special is they continue to do their own thing.  A kiss would have been great!!  But SY gave us something different she kissed their couple ring which we didn't even know they had!  And showed it to him either saying FIghting & Good luck, Let's do this thing well, Love you or Love us, etc.....  That's what :rolleyes:I would love to know........

Someone also said she joined in on the Beer contest which I also agreed was showing that she was there to have fun and enjoy herself with no worries about anything else.   Just me but I thought the pictures were packed with love and affection.  Even in the pictures of them in  their seats which I loved the most they were like any other couple there.  Eating, laughing, holding hands, Cheering!!!  @vickieee Picture of her leaning on his shoulder and her hand there she was so relaxed and it was so tender. 

JH said it best when he said SY looks good in anything she wears and she sure does!!!  That still picture of her pitching WOW!!  I won't comment about how great JH looked I am sure:ph34r: @RainMoon will do a better job than me. :lol::lol:LOL

As for me I am sad we didn't get the kiss cam but I remember a time when just one picture of them close would have made my day!  The more I get the more greedy I becomeIt's kind of the way it is when you fall in love too! You just can't help but want more!:w00t:

***  I believe it's a couple ring but it has not been confirmed.  At first I thought she might be wearing his ring while he batted ?

Archived