[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happybrownie

​I agree and I can't look back but someone  mentioned that he bought two guitars that day.  As he had two on his back  thinking it might be matching.  I wonder?

​Yup, I mentioned it. He bought 2 guitars at the store. I don't know how to paste pics in forum but the guitar he brought with him throughout WGM was different from the guitar he used to play My Miracle song and if you compared the color of the guitar he gave SY is the same. The only difference is that her guitar is smaller. To me, that is a couple item since they have the same color guitar.

Guest Hickk

While waiting (and praying) for the new posts to come back:

Did you notice:

After JH stuck the "Naeko(mine)" pick on SY, she also said "Naeko" and did it to JH (well JH stuck it on himself). It's so quiet you might not hear SY say it.

Then JH looks at her and nods in agreement.....              *****goosebumps*****

Guest b8l8

i think he bought 2. jh is pretty low key. that was a "couple guitar" but he didn't really made a big deal out of it.

​Yup, I mentioned it. He bought 2 guitars at the store. I don't know how to paste pics in forum but the guitar he brought with him throughout WGM was different from the guitar he used to play My Miracle song and if you compared the color of the guitar he gave SY is the same. The only difference is that her guitar is smaller. To me, that is a couple item since they have the same color guitar.

​Thank you happybrownie!  So sorry, so much is posted I couldn't remember who!  Glad you found my post!!!:wub:

i was re-watching the ep with subs,i am grateful for the subbers and their hard work but i some translation seems so different in some part....

so i get confused often

anyway when i watched this scene that i am going to describe without sub i couldn't understand....

so i re-watch it with subs,when JH talked about sy's drama and the pic about her and her co-star after he wanted to bring her in "hunted room for punishment" he immediately proposed her to play at "game" the same game that she done with her co-star in drama and he said "turn down the article" she replied "what?" and he propose her to play with that game,he want to win a kiss...

but i am little bit confused because he won the "kiss" when he found the mysterious message on pick among 100 picks,why he proposed that game for win a kiss again?

i thought that he wanted to let her know "i saw it to do thus game with that guy,now i want that you do it with me too...."

i can wrong but this is what i felt re-watch the scene with subs...

i am wrong?

confused :rolleyes:

​I too was a little confused, I didn't get the "turn the article" portion ... it's frustrating isn't it?

how I wished SoompiTV still subbed this, or maybe DramaFever to pick it up or Viki ....

hahaha as for the asking for the kiss ... I think he just really really wants a kiss ... :lol:

I believe he say "I read another article" or "there was another article". That's why SY asks "what?" as in what else did you read?

Then JH goes an do the hand motion of the game.

And as for the kiss, SY suggest there should be a penalty for the loser so of course JH recommend a kiss, you know 2 kisses are better than one lol

This is my favorite couple probably since Jinwoon and Junhee.  I think the chemistry and attraction seems the most real with these two.  I understand why he keeps saying everything should result in a kiss, but if she has real feelings for him, I understand why she doesn't want their first kiss to be on camera on the show.  It was interesting that she said she found out he was sick by checking his SNS and not that she heard it from him directly. These two are probably still trying to figure out what is real and what is tv.  But I have to keep reminding myself that idols don't know how to date like normal people. Many of them have contracts prohibiting it for a period of time and that even if they do want to date, their schedules are so packed that they never get to see each other.  This couple is only on their third or fourth meeting and already he has to go to Japan two or three times and Jejudo for filming his drama.  It is hard to date outside the show when you are always working and traveling. Hopefully we find out soon that they are seeing each other and talking to each other when they aren't filming. 

I hope SY will ask her dad to teach her how to cook so she can prepare a romantic dinner for JH's bday. I mean she can start with  simple dishes  and I'm sure JH will be touched . He knows that SY is not really confident in her cooking skills so it will be very meaningful for him if She'll  learn how to cook for his bday. I think doing that for him would be extra especial instead of buying him a gift. And if I were in SY  shoes, it would be very hard to buy him anything  because he's got the money and he probably has everything . 

Thinking about all the noises and facial expressions JH made while eating at the restaurant still make me laugh so hard even after watching it for the 10th time. This guy really loves to eat and if he likes it, you'll hear and see how he appreciates it. SY's dad and mom must have been very pleased when they watched the episode especially after JH told their daughter to learn from the chef and he'll love her forever. JH really knows how to say the right words at the right time. 

I don't know when they'll see each other again but they can celebrate his bday either before or after his actual bday. I just hope SY prepared something for him because he deserves it. JH is always doing something to make her feel especial so I hope she'll do the same for him. And to make it really unforgettable, SY can you please give your hubby a kiss for his bday? Please make us all happy coz we're  all dying to see how he'll react when you give him that one special kiss. 

Guest rainmoon

Can we go back to discuss about the cafe that they both went to? Was it part of the show or did the lovebirds just casually stopped by after filming to enjoy some alone time? 

​hhhmmm... I saw the picture of the 2 mugs as well, but no description or explanation ... I could be wrong though ...

also found this ...

http://blog.casamia.co.kr/220356249864

Guest mase207

@ayvah hahaha thank you! :) although I think there are many people who are much better than me in this thread alone. I heard that the content from the temp forum will be brought back throughout the week, so hopefully those posts will be brought back. Unfortunately, I don't save those posts anywhere so if they aren't brought back by the soompi folks, then I think they're lost for good :/

Guest Hickk

i think i'm lost.. soompi have many temp forum.. so just confuse,, last time i was in 100 pages something but now i'm in the 280 pages..the 100 pages just error and lost.. so the old forum is ready yet? which address i should go?

​Post here. The temp forum doesn't work anymore. The posts will be moved over here later.

I was thinking that that those guitar picks were the perfect gift!  It's well thought out on her part!  Small enough to go with him anywhere unseen by others.  When placed in a pocket or used during a concert, or even acting in a drama  it's a reminder of the love they share.:wub:   A part of her with him always!  And the fact that besides his guitar it is the most used item by him daily!  It will be used when he is working or when he is creating new songs :)like their song!  A part of his passion!  She put her heart into her gifts even the bracelet was the image of a pick to honor him and his love for music.    As I guitar player myself I can tell you those picks will be used when he is happy, sad, but most of all when he is lonely and missing her!!!:sweatingbullets: It would be romantic if he gave her the pick he uses to create and finish their song!  I think it would mean alot to her!!!:wub:

Archived