[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mase207

LMAO jokes on us! The camp is actually our new home. Oh well! WE BACK FAMMM

Also wtf? The posts I made in the temp forum don't get carried over? Damnnn... that's cold

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest erin21

what guitar JH gave to SY?

I love how nonchalant JH gave gifts to SY. No big fuss, Not a big deal, just giving it like a REAL MAN (namja), very smooth. I like the way that he did not make it as grand gesture, or make the other person feel the guilt of reciprocating the gesture. And by that  they created a very natural Give and Take relationship. They are very down to earth. and i can see that they are really enjoying each others company.

How can one person , watching them, not be hopeful to have a piece of heaven that they have?:wub:

what guitar JH gave to SY?

I love how nonchalant JH gave gifts to SY. No big fuss, Not a big deal, just giving it like a REAL MAN (namja), very smooth. I like the way that he did not make it as grand gesture, or make the other person feel the guilt of reciprocating the gesture. And by that  they created a very natural Give and Take relationship. They are very down to earth. and i can see that they are really enjoying each others company.

How can one person , watching them, not be hopeful to have a piece of heaven that they have?:wub:

​I agree and I can't look back but someone  mentioned that he bought two guitars that day.  As he had two on his back  thinking it might be matching.  I wonder?

can't stand just lurking anymore...it feels so home in here, it's like being in a family. Finding people feeling as indulged as I am for this couple. Watched a lot of WGM couples from past to present, but this is only the couple whom I felt the urged to ship. And now I'm here...nice meeting everyone!

welcome and nice to meet you!!! :"D I was you a few days ago... or was it only yesterday hahaha it feels good to find people whom likes gonglee as much as we do isn't it! :"D I feel so thankful! :") 

​this is it???feels like the temporary forum...:w00t:

​HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAH SO bad brownie, why you got to be so meannnn :o!! HUWAAAAAAAAAA I am back to a new member again. SOBS please endure my pain here. Give me the Gif of our couple NOWWWWW how can i sleep without staring at them :tears: 

Hi all, just to share...

I just talked to my sister (who's like 16 years younger) about the latest episode. She watched all the couples' segments and said that she really hated Jongyeon's segment. I asked why. So this is what she said:

They look like lovers, instead of a married couple. They are like dating....

Lol ~ then I thought....isn't that supposed to be a good thing?!

Guest rainmoon

So I'm guessing we won't see anything  on JH bday ... I mean there won't be an episode on it, since next weeks will be a continuation of meeting her father and Ceci photoshoot ..

Also I'm curious to know if SY CF has been airing on korean tv ... I tried searching for it, but came up with nothing.

Guest rainmoon

Hi all, just to share...

I just talked to my sister (who's like 16 years younger) about the latest episode. She watched all the couples' segments and said that she really hated Jongyeon's segment. I asked why. So this is what she said:

They look like lovers, instead of a married couple. They are like dating....

Lol ~ then I thought....isn't that supposed to be a good thing?!

​hahaha ... this is awesome ... :wub:

Guest shipperlove

i was re-watching the ep with subs,i am grateful for the subbers and their hard work but i some translation seems so different in some part....

so i get confused often

anyway when i watched this scene that i am going to describe without sub i couldn't understand....

so i re-watch it with subs,when JH talked about sy's drama and the pic about her and her co-star after he wanted to bring her in "hunted room for punishment" he immediately proposed her to play at "game" the same game that she done with her co-star in drama and he said "turn down the article" she replied "what?" and he propose her to play with that game,he want to win a kiss...

but i am little bit confused because he won the "kiss" when he found the mysterious message on pick among 100 picks,why he proposed that game for win a kiss again?

i thought that he wanted to let her know "i saw it to do thus game with that guy,now i want that you do it with me too...."

i can wrong but this is what i felt re-watch the scene with subs...

i am wrong?

confused :rolleyes:

Guest rainmoon

i was re-watching the ep with subs,i am grateful for the subbers and their hard work but i some translation seems so different in some part....

so i get confused often

anyway when i watched this scene that i am going to describe without sub i couldn't understand....

so i re-watch it with subs,when JH talked about sy's drama and the pic about her and her co-star after he wanted to bring her in "hunted room for punishment" he immediately proposed her to play at "game" the same game that she done with her co-star in drama and he said "turn down the article" she replied "what?" and he propose her to play with that game,he want to win a kiss...

but i am little bit confused because he won the "kiss" when he found the mysterious message on pick among 100 picks,why he proposed that game for win a kiss again?

i thought that he wanted to let her know "i saw it to do thus game with that guy,now i want that you do it with me too...."

i can wrong but this is what i felt re-watch the scene with subs...

i am wrong?

confused :rolleyes:

​I too was a little confused, I didn't get the "turn the article" portion ... it's frustrating isn't it?

how I wished SoompiTV still subbed this, or maybe DramaFever to pick it up or Viki ....

hahaha as for the asking for the kiss ... I think he just really really wants a kiss ... :lol:

Guest ayvah

Waeyo? Where's the posts from the temporary forum??? 

I think we have to help each other in bringing those insightful posts from the temporary forum.

there's one analysis that I have saved. sorry if couldn't remember you're soompi name chinggu but here's your analysis on ceci photoshoot.

http://smartalker.tumblr.com/post/118438576058/ceci-photoshoot-analysis-lee-jong-hyun-gong

Guest IG_L

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Need to do something to let people know....

​did someone see initial in her bag, cos i thought it gong <3 lee

did my eyes is blind

sorry for my english

Guest ayvah

LMAO jokes on us! The camp is actually our new home. Oh well! WE BACK FAMMM

Also wtf? The posts I made in the temp forum don't get carried over? Damnnn... that's cold

@mase207 I know this may sound demanding but your posts are one of the most insightful here in soompi. Is it possible for you to bring them here again? :)

Archived