[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mnjhs775

Hey guys! Just got back from school and had a read of the posts :) do you guys want me to translate the stuff written about jonghyun on the thing @Akopinoy2228YS posted? Let me know!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

@mnjhs775 can you translate SY grazia interview ... There seems to be some info on there that are new ... Thank you

:)

Guest ayvah

@mnjhs775 of course, we would like to the translation chinggu! :)) thank you in advance! I am not demanding, just excited. :D

@twinkystar I love honeybees but solim shippers already called themselves honeybees ;)

@luvtokki so you were creating havoc around the neighborhood last night. Poor guards! Good thing I slept coz I would've joined you! Crazy brownies =))

Guest shipperlove

@banana_milk082791 maybe wikipedia is not updated and she is in yuko company until now....
i read on web that she was in SM group until last year....when she was in the drama my lovely girl...
but after that she went in yuko company....i don't know if is good or not but since she changed company she has more project.....drama HITTG minor role but not so minor.... WGM,now a CF with KSH....
she is emerging.... :)

@mnjhs775
please tell me that you will be here with us saturday....
[-O<

Guest chadonaml

Hi!!! I'm new here and tbh I created an account and registered just to share about this one. ㅋㅋㅋ I just searched Gong Seungyeon in korean and it said there that her agency is still Yuko Company. 

Picto infobox cinema.png공승연
본명유승연(兪昇延)
출생1993년 2월 27일 (22세)
대한민국 대한민국 서울특별시
국적대한민국 대한민국
직업배우
학력성신여자대학교 융합문화예술대학 미디어영상연기학과
소속사유코컴퍼니
수상SM엔터테인먼트 주최 'SM청소년 베스트모델 선발대회' 외모짱 부문 1위
웹사이트공승연 페이스북
And as we all know, wikipedia can be edited by anyone. I don't know who to trust anymoreeeee dun dun dun duuuuuuuuun  :-?? :-?? =)) =))

Guest MintsFlavour

@gummypassenger You Are Awesome!! Thanks for the JY Cut with great quality !!

can we slow down the thread for a bit .... i didnt check the forums in 4 days (friday, saturday, sunday,monday) and i'm 70 pages behind
:))

Guest shipperlove

seems that we'll see walking tree legs-carriage walk...i think that we'll not see the airport scene :( noooooo because 25 minutes are few for could see so much :(
swear.....i want to see them after japan trip so badly....
i want to see their reaction after long time they don't meet.....i loved japan trip but now stop...

:((

Archived