[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

amastris said: Skylover2 said: mjang said: Skylover2 said: Hello, I'm a new member here. LOL This forum is updating so quickly. haha
I actually think the order of events of jongyeon is switched around. LOL the beginning of
today's episode is probably right after they entered the park because I noticed it was really bright and
sunny. Also, Jonghyun was holding hand with seungyeon with his glove on his left hand.
 The light shows and flowers part is probably right after the ferris wheel. LOl They edited the
parts I think. Just my thoughts. LOL

Watching this past episode, what struck me most was how playful SY was -- from fake hitting to skipping around, pulling away the food tasting, bashfully hiding behind trees, and so on... ;;)
In all the earlier episodes, SY consistently seemed really polite and composed, which is fully expected with years of SM idol/PR training. I guess I was waiting for SY to reveal more of herself, and moreso, reveal how she felt about JH... Watching and re-watching this episode, it was very surprising, but in the most wonderful way, to see SY "let loose" with these reactions of, what seemed to be, genuine joy. This was more striking when thinking about how JH has already established how happy and glad he has been in being paired with SY, so seeing her being so playful really felt like SY was finally reciprocating JH's affections :x
The only thing that concerns me at this point is how long they've been separated between filming the Japan episodes and the following episode (almost a month)...As with anything in life, there's a certain momentum to emotions and relationships, so I wonder how much of a challenge it will be for them to "reconnect" and maintain that momentum after all this apart, being busy with their dramas and other activities. Being together for a few hours of filming in familiar Seoul will be a stark contrast to 3-4 consecutive days of bliss in a foreign land, so I'm a bit worried about how things will resume...
Looking forward to seeing how things develop :)

l70REvi.png

Hello everyone!!! 
Newbie here :DThis is my very first post in soompi EVER... and it's all because these two currently-crazy-in-love couple. I have been a silent lurker for years and never thought that I would make an account. I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from posting if I opened one. 
But JH and SY won the battle and here I am  :))
Can I join you in this forum? 
Please take care of me *90% bow* 

Guest Hickk

prechtik said: Watching this past episode, what struck me most was how playful SY was -- from fake hitting to skipping around, pulling away the food tasting, bashfully hiding behind trees, and so on... ;;)
In all the earlier episodes, SY consistently seemed really polite and composed, which is fully expected with years of SM idol/PR training. I guess I was waiting for SY to reveal more of herself, and moreso, reveal how she felt about JH... Watching and re-watching this episode, it was very surprising, but in the most wonderful way, to see SY "let loose" with these reactions of, what seemed to be, genuine joy. This was more striking when thinking about how JH has already established how happy and glad he has been in being paired with SY, so seeing her being so playful really felt like SY was finally reciprocating JH's affections :x
The only thing that concerns me at this point is how long they've been separated between filming the Japan episodes and the following episode (almost a month)...As with anything in life, there's a certain momentum to emotions and relationships, so I wonder how much of a challenge it will be for them to "reconnect" and maintain that momentum after all this apart, being busy with their dramas and other activities. Being together for a few hours of filming in familiar Seoul will be a stark contrast to 3-4 consecutive days of bliss in a foreign land, so I'm a bit worried about how things will resume...
Looking forward to seeing how things develop :)

Guest dxjacks

I dont know why am i like this but im squealing over jonghyun's "its the real thing" shirt!!!! Kkkyaaaaa :\"> :\"> :\">

Guest FJ7778

John going to Osaka from Busan for concert ....He look alike a bit tired today.
Hope one day John will show his side as a musician and singer to SeungYeon. Bring her to his personal studio at FNC and live concert...and show her the awesomest talented as a Guitarist/Singer in CNBlue. \m/ \m/ \m/
Just random find and listen to John singing solo live \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

p/s : Thanks @Aireen95 for tutorial....ur jjang sis!!! :x

Guest ayvah

Lunch break now and immediately, I checked my ig and oh my, our wifey liked her hubby's posts. Aigooo! When did it happen that the highlight of my ig world is sy and jh liking each other's posts. Aawwwoo! Argh!! :D ;;) :x

Guest hannah711

woohoo after reading 175 pages im now registered :D
love these two to bits...super natural and not afraid to say out loud their feelings unlike others....scripted or not i dont care because on the other way round, scripts can become excuses for them to express their love to each other
as a Picean also, same as Seungyeon, I felt like I understand her a lot and Jonghyun is just exactly the type of guy I would like to depend on not to mention the extreme good looking and those dimples as bonus >''<
watched the last ep for friggin 20+ times........im making scenarios in my head every night about these two living under the same roof and sleeping in the same bed with the scary ghosts decorations around....arghhh cant wait :)

Guest hannah711

Meeeee tooooo I Want a boy friend who can make my heart fluttered like Jonghyun

My concern now is the food. Jonghyun is picky with food but in Fluttering India he was able to eat Indian food so he is improving. Im sure he will eat anything that is made by his ani :)))) and I wonder if he would help her with cooking. If I ever see that scene where Jonghyun cooking or even help with cooking swear to god I would find my way to Korea again to see him to confirm if he is really that burning soul that I have known for years....love change everything they say XD ....the power of loveeee the music stuck in my head Argh

Guest ayvah

@dxjacks @kazu-id count me in! When I noticed "it's the real thing" on his shirt, it feels like a message.

I hope jh will bring sy to busan. Im excited to see him showing him around.

@prechtik yeah you've raised a good point. I think they just have to be really themselves, acknowledge the awkwardness if there is and just be sincere. So far, they've been doing exactly that and I guess this is the big reason we love them so much. Both of them are just so lucky to end up together because they genuinely like each other. Even now with their ig saga, we are confident that they are friends in real life.

Archived