[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest hihi_hehe

i think i read it somewhere JH's birthday is May 15th? then it is coming soon, usually with wgm couples, they do something special for their partners, wonders what it will be for our couple hahah

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gummypassenger

Woops, http://line.me/R/ti/g/Njkn2yTdkD 

(you should have LINE installed on your smartphone)

This should work,if not just add me up: gummypassenger, I'll be off sleeping now though, almost 1 AM over here so yeah ._.

Guest shipperlove

i wonder what JH meant with the "caption" in his last 2 pic on IG
Jong-Hyun updated his IG with 2 photos :-
좋은아침~ 인것인가 잘자요~ 인것인가 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
그냥 좋은아침합시다 ㅋㅋ
[Trans: Good morning ~ what a night kekekekekekeke.
Let's just say Good Morning keke]

hm? what a night.....beautiful night? bad night? have you had fun until morning???? lol

Guest burningadhat

null @shipperlove i thought so too. Did he spend his night talking to his wife on the phone? Or maybe they did spend the night together, like night date?? Who knows.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their attitudes make my mind go crazy.. lmao

Guest Hickk

burningadhat said: null @shipperlove i thought so too. Did he spend his night talking to his wife on the phone? Or maybe they did spend the night together, like night date?? Who knows.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their attitudes make my mind go crazy.. lmao

Guest bihahnn

Jongyeon couple makes me crazy, not enough with their lovely interaction in wgm they continue their love in ig

Omg.. Help me

Guest shipperlove

@haengbokiran
after he commented her pic where she asked who wanted to see cherry blossom with her....he after commented her pic posted a video about him above the roof and then she commented her video

Guest haengbokiran

@shipperlove ahh! I thought you meant she commented on his video. :D I'm like 'how could I miss this???!!' thanks for clarifying :D

Archived