[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

@ayvah
i am really happy that you liked my delulu subs lol....but i think that my personal subs are what the most of us has in own mind right now.....we don't speak korean but we are becoming really good to understand their dialogues through their expressions .... because this is what they transmit pure sincerity

>:D<

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ brownie23  and to all newcomers : you are welcome to jongyeon family

I think I'm the worst in the English language here, but Brownies family have given me courage that I talk without worrying I feel very warm and pleasant now

you don't need to worry 

>:D<

Guest shipperlove

nanahi said: class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@shipperlove as expected from a "Dedicated" brownies imagination 
I laughed too much =)) =))  "an unexpected divorce is on the horizon"

lov y unni 

Guest iamkryptonite17

Anybody here interested in fanfictions? Even though we still have a limited number of stories, I enjoyed reading this one... https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/935121. :x 8-> :-B CTTO.

Guest ayvah

@shipperlove yes exactly! Sincerity for this couple is by default. They are so adorable because there's no tug of war between them, which is really very realistic. Lasting relationships don't bother to think who got the upper hand because love is... just like that. You just love. And the love that you give will be the love that you take. So give and take comes into the picture. These two are so open with their emotions, just look at them when their eyes would meet. Omgeeee!

@b8l8 thank you for those gifs. They're my most favorites so far. by the way, do you have a gif of that moment when their eyes met before brushing their teeth together. SY was saying something like what they would do after and then jh looked at her. The caption was about how tense the atmosphere had become. It was very real and my heart really fluttered watching them.

Guest Hickk

Yayyy thanks guys!

@shipperlove LOL I totally understand. My weekend doesn't feel complete without watching the subs...

Anyway Polaroid should really team up with WGM! I feel like as Jongyeon gets more popular, people will want to imitate this Polaroid Couple.

Guest shipperlove

chingu i tried to watch the ep with sub on KSN but the i couldn't
images freezes and goes very slow.....
:-w  X( so if someone of you can watch it well please report some dialogue :(

Guest kurochankuro

I can't with this couple.. OMG OMG

Seungyeon already rensemble Jonghyun & the host comment was soooooo funny.

I can't hold their sweetness.

Guest haengbokiran

Can I quote the episode here? XD for the brownies who can't watch right now:

JH BRI:
I'll decorate our newlywed house with ghosts. The wallpaper! So that she can always hug me.

Jonghyun you! hahaha

Guest ita_maniez

OMG!!! IT'S TOO SWEET!!!! I keep hitting my own legs to keep myself from screaming and screeching....owgh, I think I'm getting dizzy from cheezy overload 8-} 8-}
Now, waiting for KShowOnline to read the caption's english sub :D

Lol I'm dying when Jonghyun said he's been restraining himself .we know he's been holding himself from just straight up kissing her and he said his 'bad me' is appearing.

poor guy with his 'I have limit too'. 

jonghyun ah i suggest cold shower for you every time you felt that. you need to wait until Seungyeon is ready. that burning desire you must put on hold. you can do it. fighting!  ^:)^

Archived