[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

choccy said: I just finished watching the RAW videos and I feel my heart is gonna explode =)) It's too weak for the sweetness of our BECouple :))First of all, I TRULY FEEL HAPPY FOR THEM.. seeing them enjoy each other's accompany so much, makes me feel true happiness in my heart and really thankful that they met each other in this show. Each time I watch their episode, I feel that "this is so sweet, HOW would they be anymore sweeter than this in next episode" and each time they.prove.me.wrong. They are getting sweeter and sweeter each episodes and it's killin' me.. (along with you guys Brownies, we really need insulin injection fast :(()I also watched WGM since season 1 (and I rarely missed a couple), But I never saw a guy in WGM like JH who looks really SMITTEN with his wife every single second he's with her. He looks like "high" on drugs lol. He's just so real. Now I know why his nickname is Burning. When he likes someone he really "burns" in his love =))Oh and the confession part really makes my heart flutter.. Oh my.. this isn't even their wedding ceremony but I feel like I can't take it anymore.. My hands are all painful after watching them because I keep hitting my table when embarassing moments come up, makes me realised I was like MC Misun who likes to hit people or things when embarassed =))

@shipperlove OMG finally chingu he's jealous of Seungyeon! yay! :D My weak heart can't bring me to watch SY drama because I don't want to see her having a love line other than JH :)) But considering JH is jealous of her, makes me curious of the drama.. Maybe I will try to watch it later.. hihihi.. Btw why he suddenly said he's jealous of the storyline in SY drama? Does it mean he follow her drama every episode? ;;)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

@choccy

Where did u read that jh is jealous over sy drama partner? I wanna see too. If its true then it really is the first time i see a couple in wgm contacting each other outside wgm, so cute!

Guest haengbokiran

Another weird instavid from the husband!

Really, what is going on in this guy's mind? (aside from thinking of seungyeon, that is) XD

촬영중~~><

A video posted by 이종현 (@cnbluegt) on Apr 18, 2015 at 7:19am PDT

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!! My teeth get all decayed. So sweet, especially when it comes from both sides. My favourite scenes so far are :

Seung Yeon hit him after getting out of the haunted house.

They walk hand in hand and confess...

Jong Hyun was so happy when she wiped his lips and he mischievously attempted to make her wipe his lips again and again...

Actually it would be more correct to say there's not a single second isn't my favourite...

Without subs I can still feel them so well, because I don't Have to read the subs, I can focus on their expressions. After being absent for 1ep LEGENDARY POWER OF LOVE has come back Kekeke

Now I'm on heaven, waiting for sub and re watch over again until next Saturday

Guest vreiya

ohhhhhhh did perfume or lotion was among JH's gift? maybe he's trying to smell it after seungyeon told him that she's using the thing he gave her... just my guess though o.o

촬영중~~><

A video posted by 이종현 (@cnbluegt) on Apr 18, 2015 at 7:19am PDT

옆방 어머님이 밥해주셨다....ㅎ 와우..?사랑합니다!^^

A photo posted by 이종현 (@cnbluegt) on Apr 18, 2015 at 7:24am PDT

멋있는 삼촌이랑^^ 조감독님 허락받았습니다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

A photo posted by 이종현 (@cnbluegt) on Apr 18, 2015 at 8:08am PDT

#LeeJongHyun Enjoys Skinship with #GongSeungYeon Through Haunted House on “#WeGotMarriedhttp://t.co/MKMXh8HQt9 pic.twitter.com/EbJy752bxz

— soompi (@soompi) April 18, 2015

SY: You're really not afraid (of the ghosts)? JH: I'm scared of your screaming more than those ghosts ㅋㅋㅋ #이종현 #공승연 #jongyeon #wgm

— yw85 (@fizhasan) April 18, 2015

JH: Now I know why most couples go to haunted house ㅋㅋ My new life goal now is to build a haunted house. #wgm #JongYeon #이종현

JH: I'm going to decorate our newlywed's home with ghosts ㅋㅋㅋ #wgm #이종현 #JongYeon #바보

MC: Jonghyun is the scariest in that haunted house (more than the ghosts) ㅎㅎㅎ #이종현 #wgm #JongYeon

Lee JongHyun weibo update leejonghyun0515: My uncle^^
CC4kOefUsAAw2tv.jpg
005P7mp8jw1era4kiovaxj30dc0hsac4.jpg

[ KFOODTRUCK ] Jong Hyun with kfoodtruck from Mexico !!! #OrangeMarmalade

@mjang @choccy, thanks!
i don't understand what they're saying but just watching these two together brings a smile to my face. can't wait for the subs!
watch the raw in HD here: part 1, part 2

Guest choccy

purpleskyland_stv said:

Thank you so much for sharing the link!!!

I missed the preview so I watched it at once.

ohhhh... JH gets jealous with SY's drama plot^^;...

He said, (SY is )MINE!!

Ahhhh I can't wait for the next week!!!

Guest choccy

shipperlove said: @choccy
you read my mind chingu,as it jumped out of the discussion on sy's drama?
i thought that he watched her drama too....or maybe he checked information on web....

the mystery deepens, partly because sy's love line in HITTG is started from the last week so how would he know about?
maybe @mjang is right.....they should filming "love line" scene btw sy and the lawyer character in the same period when she met with JH (april 1th) and sy talked to him about.....

:-B
or maybe he called her while she as in the set and said to him "sorry yeobo...i cannot talk now i am working...i am in the set and i am filming together my co.star" lol

:D:P

Guest gingerschnaps

@choccy found it thanks a lot! I was floating with excitement earlier and i was just blindly hitting the reaction button =)) thank u for translation @purpleskyland_stv ;;)

Guest purpleskyland_stv

choccy said: purpleskyland_stv said:

Thank you so much for sharing the link!!!

I missed the preview so I watched it at once.

ohhhh... JH gets jealous with SY's drama plot^^;...

He said, (SY is )MINE!!

Ahhhh I can't wait for the next week!!!

Guest iamkryptonite17

I noticed when they were passing through the "alley of lights" a little boy was running towards them, and JH tried to hold his hand while his arms was protectively side-hugging SY. I don't know, but that split second scene made my heart flutter, and by the look of it they will definitely look like a beautiful family of three... ohhhh delusional state again.

These two are such eye candies and you can't help giggle to their every sweet nothings. This Japan escapade is a perfect romantic and adventure filled honeymoon/trip. Ultimate get-a-way for their betrothed. I love their photos and adventures, it inspires you to discover the perfect destination whether you are a newlywed of one-year or fifty-years.

Guest ohhotdeym

purpleskyland_stv said:Hi~^^!!  I'm not so fluent in Korean...^^;

But in preview, SY said that (she/her character in drama) would have one trouble with a guy. And that made JH scream "auuuu".

I'm sorry I'm not good at translating...I don't know how to put it in English, but I think it means she will have a relationship with a guy accidentally? 

Anyway JH got jealous and said, "I will watch over you!"  and caption says, "Wife's bombshell statement turns the devoted husband into jealousy personified."

So I guess SY explained her drama and the character in the car.

Guest fasshi

smiling like crazy even watching without eng sub..im dying inside..btw how's rating for today episode?..i really wanna know what r k-netz reactions toward jongyeon couple..do they love them or not...n who's the most hottest wgm couple right now in korea n international fans surely really love jongyeon couple rite now...at first,they more favourable towards henwon couple but now they turn back to jongyeon...hehehe 

Guest purpleskyland_stv

I'm so sorry my real-time translation was so messy...^^;

Now I realized I made a lot mistake, for example the number JH chose for the keychain were 0 and 2^^;...

BTW,  I couldn't find who but I believe someone asked about MCs reaction to our couple.

Generally they were the same as always...they were surprised and laughed at JH's infatuation^^;...

But one comment from that male comedian was very impressive. He said "I wish JH's feelings will not change..."   

It was when JH told how he just loved the facial expression of SY when she sees the flower...

I think the male MC came to believe the sincerity of JH's feeling and wish it won't be changed forever. (the caption also says " he is touched...") 

We all know that the biggest charm of our couple is their sincerity, right?^^ They are so refreshingly honest to each other! 

Guest banana_milk082791

pinpxx said:Wife is, indeed, the King.
(or to be more accurate, Seungyeon is Jonghyun's King indeed. lol)
LOL!!!! This Love Quarrel part is my fave! Hahaha! SeungYeon showedd her manly side. LOL! 

Archived