[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest vyongie

Hi chingus! Jjongah shipper here and haven't really watched WGM since they ended and I came along this ship by chance because when I saw bit and pieces CNB Jong Hyun looked really smitten and happy and now I am so happy to say I cant wait for next Saturday again!!!

not sure its been shared but wanted to share this really funny part of JH's fluttering india promo

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cnsdlover49 said: Today episode is really the best..they are so sweet..i can't stop smiling..keke

I'm curious on something, did japan trip really done in today ep or they will air a bit more in next week ep because i just noticed they did not air leg tie and seungyeon pretend to kiss jonghyun photo..

Guest Hickk

Ah I was about to faint at this shot - it looked like the happy ending shot of a drama couple after they start a family...  TT____TT

pBzUxrd.jpg

Guest gingerschnaps

I can't help but fall in love with seungyeon! i just watched the raw and finally i saw the haunted house part that i missed. when she got scared in the dark, she was really scared not just acting cutely scared. no wonder jonghyun can't help but feel protective of her. she is showing a sincere reactions in wgm. i can't feel any bad aura from her. i love this particular episode for a lot of reason, im sure all of you here felt the same while watching them.

I love how smooth Jonghyun is. He can put his arms around her shoulders naturally. He can take her hands and rub it casually. Basically, i love his initiative without coming off too strong or making it a big deal that will start awkwardness between them. most of the time i can see him having internal battle like what he did in the ferris wheel, he is thinking out loud what should i do and then just gave in and held her hands. its so cute to watch him. and their walk in that colorful tunnel, Seungyeun was happily skipping and JH watching her, this shows her childish side and JH seems amused by her.

Guest shipperlove

i just to watch the ep in raw.....
OMAYGAD....everything was perfect....I might sound repetitive but THEY ARE SO DAMN REAL <3
i loved sy scared about hunted house....he is a little bad boy
;))all this for skinship? he knows that she could be scare....i loved also the way she pushed him away and bite him aww cute ahahhaha
the best moment was THE CONFESSION IN SECRET GARDEN.....such a true scene,
while she was confessing what she thought of him the first time she saw him, she took breaks and breathed deeply, she was really embarrassed :x
anything they say or do is pure truth....for this i ship this couple with proud
the tender scene when they bought keychain couple awwwwww too cute for my poor eyes...
and the ice-cream scene?
hihihiihii what he hoped? a kiss from wipe his mouth dirty from ice-cream?
she was so cute when
she wiped his mouth with her fingers
LOVE IS THE AIR.....
the light tunnel....the pic he tooks with his phone......everything was perfect.....seems like he wants to keep her with him always.....i would like to know how many times he looks at that pics
;))

@choccy have you seen the preview? finally our wish came true....our busan manly namja that doesn't get jealous......GOT JEALOUS.....i wonder what he will do when the love line btw sy and that lawyer will be formed more and more fuufufuufu SY jealous is nice....but jh jealous is super cute......

moreover, if you really like someone you can not help but feel jealousy, is the law of nature....
wait for subs for comment in best way.....
OMG another week to wait.....nooooo......
i would like to have a time machine for bring the time forward.....

Guest choccy

Omgggggg I was so busy today that I missed a lot of pages and haven't watched the RAW videos :(( Guys thank you so much for all of the updates!!! Gahhhh when I saw JH kissed SY's hand I just die insiddeee... Why are they so beautiful?? Love you my Brownies Family! >:D< Will update later about my thought on the raw :x

i love how Seungyeon slaped Jonghyun after the ghost housen and refused his embrace and then slightly punched him. She showed him her temper, in a cute way though. if this couple don't date for real!!! I don't know any more

Guest mylovefromstar12

hello everyone! pls follow Jongyeon_Couple on Instagram , they're the fastest fanbase to update today's eps and also there's a video preview of the next episode. and dont forget to follow their twitter @jongyeon_couple . thanks! hope it helps (:

Guest mihoxD

Damn! I've watched this scene for nth times!!! Uh hm, maybe not this scene but this episode :))

Seungyeon's freaking cuteeeee when she got mad with her hubby.
The way she pushed his hands away, refused his embrace... the way she slightly hit him...

Okay, now I know why Jonghyun said in the BRI “While watching scared Seungyeon, I found my new goal in life.” ;)

11148352_1408386219480795_41001664111114

Guest choccy

I just finished watching the RAW videos and I feel my heart is gonna explode =)) It's too weak for the sweetness of our BECouple :))First of all, I TRULY FEEL HAPPY FOR THEM.. seeing them enjoy each other's accompany so much, makes me feel true happiness in my heart and really thankful that they met each other in this show. Each time I watch their episode, I feel that "this is so sweet, HOW would they be anymore sweeter than this in next episode" and each time they.prove.me.wrong. They are getting sweeter and sweeter each episodes and it's killin' me.. (along with you guys Brownies, we really need insulin injection fast :(()I also watched WGM since season 1 (and I rarely missed a couple), But I never saw a guy in WGM like JH who looks really SMITTEN with his wife every single second he's with her. He looks like "high" on drugs lol. He's just so real. Now I know why his nickname is Burning. When he likes someone he really "burns" in his love =))Oh and the confession part really makes my heart flutter.. Oh my.. this isn't even their wedding ceremony but I feel like I can't take it anymore.. My hands are all painful after watching them because I keep hitting my table when embarassing moments come up, makes me realised I was like MC Misun who likes to hit people or things when embarassed =))

@shipperlove OMG finally chingu he's jealous of Seungyeon! yay! :D My weak heart can't bring me to watch SY drama because I don't want to see her having a love line other than JH :)) But considering JH is jealous of her, makes me curious of the drama.. Maybe I will try to watch it later.. hihihi.. Btw why he suddenly said he's jealous of the storyline in SY drama? Does it mean he follow her drama every episode? ;;)

Guest little girl

pinkglaze said: i love how Seungyeon slaped Jonghyun after the ghost housen and refused his embrace and then slightly punched him. She showed him her temper, in a cute way though. if this couple don't date for real!!! I don't know any more

Guest shipperlove

i am dying to know what they say in the preview....
JH's jealousy is epic moment.....
i really hope that the rating for this ep is decent because they deserve a good recognition this couple is simply DAEBAK...please k-netz give them a chance

Archived