[ OFFICIAL ] -- Strawberry Milk

MissyMaguire

StrawberryMilk_ChoA.jpg

StrawberryMilk_Way.jpg

I went back over 20 pages.....and I went all the way back to January 2014 ( a whole year )
and I haven't seen any thread that has been started for STRAWBERRY MILK
So I decided to start one.....I fell in LOVE with the twins....they are so BEYOND adorable.
I was SO mad when their song "" Ok Ok "" only went to #63 on the charts for 2014 :(
They are the cutest thing I've ever seen.
So here is their music video for "" OK OK ""

• 3 weeks later...

Starting at the 4:48 minute mark, "" Strawberry Milk "" join the rest of their band mates CrayonPop.
I think the tv show is called "" CHROME IN EPISODE #9 "" --- Not sure what that's about LOL.  But they're so cute none the less.  I really hope Strawberry Milk does another song besides "Ok" 
5:00 -- They're so cute going shopping <3 
6:27 -- One of them is wearing cute bunny ears LOL -- I can't tell them apart still
19:18 -- I want a cheer leader skirt like hers <3 

OMG, I am SERIOUSLY bouncing off the walls of my own bedroom herein America LOL <3 
The South Korean Military just lets go AND FAN BOYS all over Strawberry Milk.....andit's so CUUUUUUTE <3 
This was uploaded to YouTube on January 15th 2015 -- not sure where thiswas.....but maybe it was a military gathering or ??  Does anyone know ? 

Archived